Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA - Telsiai] Eminence Lv.19 | We're Recruiting!

Thanks Razan and welcome to Eminence!

For those are who are curious, we still have some slots available! do let me know if you’re interested in joining us.

Cheers,

PM

Hello everyone!

Halloween is soon approaching and we’ve decided to have a small little event on our side here! if you ever feel like participating in it, feel free to do so and let me know :smiley:

Happy Halloween in advance! :ghost:

lvl 200:cry: iam still 163

Hi @gabrieltan80!

It’s quite unfortunate that you have not met our level requirements as of yet,

perhaps i can suggest the following to boost your level up quickly?

• Performing the halloween event party quest for additional EXP
  • Doing daily missions
  • getting additional 5 exp cards everyday from mercenary post (up to level 9)
  • Performing daily uphill defense for additional materials + exp cards
  • Doing quests

If you don’t have a token, i highly recommend getting one to boost your overall exp by 30% as well, that would allow to get to higher levels more quickly. If you ever need some help as well do let me know!

Cheers,

PM

Edit:

we’re currently full as of 4th November. Thank you very much!

If you are a grill, you will get instantly recruited. I will guarantee it.

well spoken from our ambassador of grills

Hello everyone!

please find the results of our winners of the halloween contest! They have each gotten some great TP rewards :smiley:

It was definitely not easy choosing the final winner of this submissions seeing that most were really amazing :smiley:

Our Ambadassor of Grills: @xEarlx

Our great alchemist and artist! @Vyolfers

Congratulations to the both of them! :smiley:

Additionally, we’re also recruiting once more! if you’re ever looking for a fun place to be, do come and join us!

Cheers,

PM

I would like to join a guild but I’m still stuck in LVL 160. Maybe someday I’ll apply. I really like your Banners BTW.

Hi Nmlss!

Thanks for the extremely quick response! Would you be able to provide your team name? There’s actually something perhaps that i’d like to talk about that you might be interested in.

Cheers,

PM

My team name is KaiserOverlord.

Ah, were you online by any chance? tried whispering you earlier but i can’t seem to reach you :frowning:

Team Name: Kasu
Character Level (Highest): 267 Dragoon
Active Period: Usually 4-6 hours a day
Why you should pick me to join: Because I like talts

Team name:medusax
avtive period:everyday 6-8hour
why should pick me:i like guild that active and friendly
character :now falcon going falconc3 current 250lv
old character mergen wugushi,sapper cannoneer,fletcherc3 ,soccerec3 hope can join ur guikd tq very much

@roweencoder

Hi Kasu!

First and foremost I would like to apologize terribly for the extremely late reply. I was out of commission due to a heavy sickness and I am still recovering from it. May I ask are you still interested in joining us?

I look forward to your reply!

Hi @teyvanlwc

That’s great! Unfortunately I’m still encountering some issues with my ToS at the moment as I’m not able to open the program and I’m stuck with a heavy sickness at the moment.

Would you be able to add me at discord as well? My username is PrimeMinister#6693

Cheers,

PM

1 Like

prime im add u in dy medusax when free accept k

Bump! We are currently still looking for more people! :slight_smile:

Still recruiting?
If still
Team name:Jreid
Character level: 300 (cryo3,sor2,warlock2)
Active hours:4-6. Thurdays friday im playing whole day.
Why i like to join: want to experience guild

Hi @vdiazrafael21

Yes we are definitely still recruiting! Do you mind adding me in discord first and foremost? My username is PrimeMinister#6693

Cheers,

PM

Bump, we are currently still looking for more people! If you’d like to have a fun experience here, feel free to come join the gang!

Team Name:Spot
Character LvL:295 Wiz3 Ele3-Warlock1-Enchanter1
Why should pick me: Active player