Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA - Telsiai] Eminence Lv.19 | We're Recruiting!

Team name: icycloud

Character lvl : 152 cyro/chrono

Why pick me: a pure support class. I mostly online at odd hours to provide back up to other guild mates in odd hours. 12 midnight to 5 am are my online time . Imagine finding a chrono at this time .
I does all daily mission and dungeon . I’m quite a determined person as a pure con cyro/chrono hard to level solo .

Im not so high level 200 plus atm but long term investment pay out !

Team Name: Minoria
Character Level (Highest): 280 Fencer
Active Period: Night mostly +8gmt
Why you should pick me to join: Recommended by one of your guildies ExionKruez, and Im kinda guildless now since my previous guild got disband. Looking for team play and mostly on pve :slight_smile:

@meemailey

Hi Grace, i’ve been trying to reach to you for a bit unfortuantely i have not been able to get a response from you. I will be away for tonight unfortunately and will be back tomorrow late night. Would you mind adding me in discord? PrimeMinister#6693 (please note the case sensitivity)

@icyclouds

Hi Icycloud, first and foremost, sorry for the late reply, i was away for this week due to some work and will be back tomorrow onwards. Thank you very much for your interest in Eminence, however, being online odd hours is great as you can help tend to our farms when we’re asleep however as the timing of the GvG has been switched to 9am server time. Therefore we’ve been focusing on it for quite a bit lately and would prefer if you could join us during this time. Additionally, most guild events will happen between 9-11am server time which you may not be online, thus you may be missing out on all the fun.

Therefore for the timezone that you’ve provided it is a small challenge right there. Would you be able to online anytime between 6am-11.59am server time?

@SkyKirisame

Hi Minoria! Thank you very much for your interest in Eminence! We’d love to have you onboard as well, unfortunately i’m not around today and will be able to come online tomorrow. Would you be able add me in Discord for the time being? My name is PrimeMinister#6693.

Cheers,

PM

Added on discord. Mine is SkyKirisame#8432

Team Name: Dogma
Char Level:
250 PelHopC3Dgoon, retired because I thought I was cured of the PvP bug.
180 S3C3 going Dgoon/Lancer. My new thing.
Active Period: Night +8GMT workdays. Most of the day on weekends, depending on iRL commitments.

Why should you should NOT pick me: To be clear, I am after the social aspect for now. XD. Workin on a crappy deployment schedule at work for the moment, hence the delay in getting my Lancer operational.

I believe that guild chat stupidity deserves sarcasm in the highest form. Sensitive people will hate me.

Also, I am closed minded and consider all other classes as inferior to the cavalry class. Never played a non-mounted class. Played actively for over 7 years as Knight/Lord Knight on Ragnarok Online and was active on siege and PvP to the point that my significant other adjusted her social life to conform to my siege days.

Just looking for a quiet corner where I can plant my lazy old @$$ on, but still have an opportunity to take out the PvP spear whenever iRL restrictions allow me to do so.

Hi @Dogma!

Sure that’s great! Would it be possible if you could me on discord? My username is PrimeMinister#6693?

i look forward to seeing you in game as well!

Cheers,

PM

Team Name: Shadowpulse

Character Levels (From Higest to not used anymore):
*270 A1-QS3-Scout-Rogue-Musk (Can Card up to 280+ since I finished all available quests already).
*220 S1-Pelt-Hop2-Corsair2 (Will make this into a Dragoon2 when R8 comes out).
*105 A3-Scout (Will make into a Scout3 for sure still thinking of whether to make it Musk2 or ?-Mergen for R8 update).
*I have 2 more characters which are 220 Monk and a 252 FeatherFoot, I don’t use them anymore because Monk I don’t like what I did w/ it (Priest3) and for the Featherfoot this was my first char and mainly did random things w/ it. Not deleting them for team level and other things for the future.

Active Period: Mostly after Dungeon/Mission resets play up to midnight SEA time or more if I have people to play with, I also come online sometimes before that to do questing/grinding if I am not bored/busy

Why should you should pick me: I am a pretty decent guy and player, I also joined 2 guilds before which are unfortunately both disbanded due to IRL stuff for most of the members. Mostly want to do PvE stuff but can do others if I am needed to

Hi Shadowpulse!

That’s a lot of characters that you have! We are also looking into starting ET runs regularly very soon but we are more active on the GvG side currently.

We would definitely love to have you in also! Would you mind adding me up on discord PrimeMinister#6693 as well? Look forward to seeing you!

Cheers,

PM

1 Like

Harro! /20yesglasses

Bonjour /20GiveItToMe

Hi
Team Name : tossvck
Character Level (Highest) : lv250(bored) cleric2 diev1 paladin3 p.doc1, lv228(active) sword3 cata3 dragoon1
Active Period : 10am-3pm workdays, allday weekend
Why you should pick me to join : 1105 hour to play this game lonely, i want to talk somebody…

With this posting, we have achieved a level 10 guild currently and have access to guild raids! It is fun and a bit tough seeing that the bosses are mirtis level bosses that we faced here.

Additionally, one of our members @Vyolfers otherwise known as Zylvionn has drawn a sketch… of how i am in game.

i would like to say this is… somewhat true but i won’t steal all your talts so you don’t need to worry about that :smiley:

as of this point we are currently full. thank you for your interest!

Hello everyone!

Just to give an update on our latest edition of our miniblog featuring @Vyolfers and also @Sholf! (though it has been long overdue )

Be aware of Kuro’s amazing smooth talking skill! Within the love party event he has shown… tremendous skill. one that leave both men and women speechless!

and for the record, i’m not affected by abnormalism, it’s practically them…and almost everyone else in the guild :cry:

##edit:

We’re currently recruiting once more! if you’re interested in joining Eminence, feel free to apply!

Cheers!

PM

Hi.
I see your Guild Killing WB
I want to go with you

Myself:
Team Name: ZoulZay-Z
Character Level:263(Druid) and 248(Monk)
Active period:everyday

and My Girlfriend
Team Name: JabzMonday
Character Level:214(Cannonner)
Active period:everyday

Thank you bro
PS.Sorry i can speak english a little bit

Hi @pitikrantae989!

Thank you for your interest in Eminence! yes, we do world bossing quite frequently. mind if i know when are you online? I’d like to get to know a little bit more better.

Cheers,

PM

2 Likes

Hello Burklight!

Very interesting way of knocking to our door hahaha! i believe you have added me in discord? :smiley:

do let me know once you’re free then i’ll ring you up :smiley:

Cheers,

PM

Are you guys still recruiting? been solo for too long, came back again to the game after rank 8 update
Team Name : Razan
Lvl 320 - Inquisitor
Online time : usually after college, random, but i’ll try to get on everyday, one day could be morning class only , other day 12 hour full assault.

Hi Razannell!

Yes we are still recruiting as of this point of time! Would you be available tonight in about 7 hours from now for a short chat in game? Otherwise do add me in discord @ PrimeMinister#6693

Cheers,

PM

yeah ingame/discord i should be able to later