Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA - Telsiai] Eminence Lv.19 | We're Recruiting!

Thank you very much for your time!

As mentioned the results will be out tomorrow. I do wish everyone here good luck!

For those who’d like to give a try, do let me know as the deadline is tomorrow Sunday 2pm GMT+8 (or 2am server time)

Cheers!

PM

1 Like

Hello everyone!

Thank you very much for your time and once again seeing on how you have answered the questions you gave me, it definitely provided an insight that i did not think of before.

Everyone did amazing and i would accept everyone if i could, unfortunately due to the constraints once again, i could only accept up to 3 members.

Therefore please find the members who have been accepted into the guild.

Zargs
Godsmack
Chakky

I wish everyone the best. If you do have any questions please feel free to pm me. This concludes our recruitment session for this time.

Cheers

PM

Edit:

Added Hamster videos and a few more screenshots together with our new member in action! check out the first post for more information! :slight_smile:

Edit2:

Added a small miniblog picture, in the future for all pictures, we’re showcasing it a little bit better! do let us know what you think!

Here’s the first one :slight_smile:

Team Name: Stalwart

Character Level (Highest): lvl 175 Full-Support Cleric Class
Active Period: 6-8hrs depends on the situation.
Why you should pick me to join:
To support support support… PvE, GvG, WB or ET

Happy THREE Friends

-I need to ask them if they want to join. >.<"

@ambokiko
Team Name: Fomalhaut
Character Level (Highest): lvl226 Fletcher
Active Period: TBD

Team Name: Reedset
Character Level (Highest): lvl250 CoComancer (CryOChronO)

@lastwarden00
Team Name: Exaflare
Character Level (Highest): lvl231 Warlock

Why you should pick them to join:
I do believe that you should pick them because unlike any other players who just go blabbering about themselves and their achievements, they’re fairly reserved but would gladly help out in any way they can. Their loyalty is unparalleled.

In short, they’re weird. lol

Hi @mikko_carlos ,

Thank you for your help yesterday, you’ve already convinced close to 50% of the guild to want you in! they’re kinda pressuring me to do so haha.

With this i’d like to thank you very much and place you onto the reserved member column where the next slot would automatically be yours.

We’ve also added a new mini-blog! featuring you as well for your immense contribution even as a non-member. Thank you very much from Eminence!

Edit: uploaded a new mini-blog entry!

Hello everyone! I would like to dedicate this post to Rhythm Mortis! It was unbelievable event we had between both guilds!

Rhythm Mortis was part of the event crew where we planned different scenarios on torturing Eminence guildmates! it wasn’t an easy feat, but nevertheless, Rhythm Mortis supported us all the way!

Kudos to @AdmiralGrandt for accepting the offer of torturing my guildmates and also their wonderful team that aided us throughout the entire time.

It was truly a blast and we definitely couldn’t have done it with you! :smiley:

With this, i would like to present this picture dedicated to Rhythm Mortis for their amazing effort and opportunity to make this event possible!

What was the amazing race about? Soon to come! Stay Tuned!

1 Like

No problem, @ToiletMaster! :smiley: It was also a pleasure to work with you and meet your members. To more events!

1 Like

Haha yes of course! if you members ever torture you too much in the guild and you feel like returning the favor, do let me know and we can plan out something amazing :imp:

edit:

here’s what happened in the Amazing Race as promised!

Hello everyone!

We are opening our doors once again for more people to come into the guild! Come join the family by applying below!

We are looking forward to see new faces into the family! Cheers!

PM

1 Like

Hello everyone! I’m proud to present another edition of our mini-blog! Want to get featured in the member spotlight or just have some random fun? Come over and experience it at Eminence! Don’t be shy! :blush:

Say hi to Yesglasses for me!

2 Likes

Oh yeah. It’s Earlx

CEO of “Yesglasses” Brand with his “Flying Fak” Serial of Bikini,
incorporated with our Mr. Hairy Potter (Ryankodz)

1 Like

You the best man! Biggest fan here!

Team Name: Vendatta
Character Level (Highest): lvl225 Cannoneer
Reason for Joining: I want a hamster
Why you should pick me over the others: I can nuke from far away and the others can’t

Hi there! First of all I would like to say I love your Mini-Blogs and I’m impressed by the amount of work you put into each of them!

My partner @Vyolfers and I are currently guildless and we have been looking for an active English-speaking guild for a while. That’s when we stumbled on this thread and decided to apply for Eminence.

Team Name: Kurobane
Character Level (Highest): 265 (Musketeer)
Active Period: 5AM - 2PM Server Time
Why you should pick me to join:
I’ve been playing since iCBT with over 1k hours logged. I really love this game and I would love to get a nice community to enjoy this game with. My last guild (Synapse) died because of the lack of PvP content in the game, and so I’m looking for a new one, especially with the huge update right around the corner.

Team Name: Zylvionn
Character Level (Highest): 265 (Cryolinker)
Active Period: 5AM - 2PM Server Time
Why you should pick her to join:
She’s been playing for as long as I have and she’s a great player! She always follows me around so we’ll only join if there’s room for both of us. She’s also an amazing artist, check out her ToS fanart thread!

While our mains are only level 265 we have a ton of characters, with some of them being R7 and many others at R6 and below. Feel free to PM us here or whisper us in-game if you require further information!

3 Likes

@Vendatta

I can’t exactly help you because of 2 reasons

• You’d nuke everyone since you can’t control your nuke currently
  • You’re already in the guild hahaha

@Sholf

Hi Sholf! It was definitely a pleasure to speak with you yesterday, welcome to Eminence and Zyl’s fan art is amazing! Just to do a free advertisement do visit her submissions here! You’ll be amazed :smiley:

Team Name : Zerfe
Character level : 244 SR
Active Period:4-6 hours depends if its weekend or weekdays
why you should pick me to join: :frowning: I have been playing the game solo to 244

Hi Zerfe!

Thank you very much for your interest in Eminence! I would like to speak to you and get to know you a little better from my interview.

Would you mind adding me up into your friend?
My team name: PrimeMinister

Cheers,

PM

yes sure why not vendetta told me about your guild i’ve been playing the game solo i need someone to help me in my journey

Yeah he did told me about it haha, well currently I will be online today quite late though. Perhaps GMT+8 sometime around 10pm. Would you be online during that time?

Hi,

I’ve been looking for a guild and thought I’ll give it a shot here :slight_smile:

Team Name: Melioddas
Character level (highest): 226 (Pyro3Linker2Warlock)
Active Period: Usually 9 AM - 1 PM Server Time
Why you should pick me to join: Because I love this game and it would be nice to have a group of people to play it with. It’s kinda lonely playing solo. And I can help with support + provide supplementary damage :smiley:

Let me know! Feel free to whisper me in game or message me here!

Cheers

Hi Eminence ! I currently looking for friends and Pve/PVP guild for incoming event and stuff ! i usually play everytime when i have free time (cuz i work myself) so i usually login morning and night (6hours a day or more if im grinding)

Team Name : Re0l
Character level (highest) : 263 linker chronomancer , 242 elewarlock

i need a home and friends after playing so long alone ! :slight_smile: