Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA - Telsiai] Aurum || Closed!

Aurum

Guild Level as of 12/9/2017: 14
Slots Available as of 12/9/2017: 0 (68/68)

Hello everyone,

I am proud to re-present Aurum. Created by DarkShroud on the 30th of August, this guild has held up throughout the years across different games. Our aim is to provide a friendly and positive environment for everyone. As such, this is a PvE/Casual guild, where people can grow and enjoy the game at their own pace, along with others willing to help each other whenever necessary. The guild is welcoming to both veterans and newer players alike, in the hopes that you would form friendships and bonds with the other guild members.

Requirements:

• Active Player, at least during the weekends.
  • Willing to help out other members.
  • Willing to join on guild raids, or guild hosted content.
  • Joining us on Discord. It’s more of a formality but it is easier to share info if everyone has a place to discuss about it.

Current Level and whether or not you are new to the game is moot, in the end, we aim for all our guild members to grow not just in game, but to form friendships and bonds with fellow members.

If you feel that you satisfy the requirements, do either post or send me a message with the following format:

• Team Name:
  • Highest Character Level:
  • Time you usually play:
  • What made you interested on joining:
  • What you are expecting of the guild:

Sample:

• Team Name: 시노아메
  • Highest Character Level: 330(Plague Doctor)
  • Time you usually play: 5am ~ 12nn server time
  • What made you interested on joining: I wanted to meet more friends and make the game more enjoyable.
  • What you are expecting of the guild: I am expecting that everyone would be able to help each other when in need, and that I would make new friends.

Feel free to tell us a little more about yourself as well!

If you have any inquiries, or would like to make the application via pm, feel free to leave a message to me here on the Forums, or whisper 시노아메 in game.

10/11/2017

Thank you for everyone who is interested!

As of notice, Aurum is currently full and is not accepting new members.

12/8/2017

Aurum is now recruiting!

12/23/2017

Thank you for everyone!

Aurum is currently closed.

3 Likes

Team Name: Loveless110
Highest Character Level: 213(Necromancer)
Time I usually play: 5am-12nn server time
What made me interested on joining: I want to meet new friends in the game, and learn more about this game and other things
What im expecting: hmm friendly and active guildmates haha i want to learn more

I’m from DN sea so im a newbie here haha looking forward on playing with you guys :slight_smile:

Message has been sent!

Please check your inbox :slight_smile:.

i cant find the invite sir haha

Updated! //20 characters.

Team Name: Koroazu
Highest Character Level: 330(Elem-Warlock)
Time I usually play: Around 7pm~10am of server time. Not on straight sitting though. I take breaks every few hours or so.
What made me interested on joining: I wanted to meet more people since my friends had already left, and I also wanted an easier way of finding parties.
What im expecting: Expecting this awesome guild to be active on endgame stuffs!

I’m also a new-ish player. Since I don’t know much about ET and WB and stuffs I’d like some help!

Hello Koroazu :slight_smile:

Just in time as I am hosting guild raids over the weekend. Do check your whisper chat as soon as you can.

do you guys accept newbies?..

Team Name: Hannela
Highest Character Level: 330 (summoner3 necro1)
Time you usually play: random (atleast 3hrs) on weekdays and 5pm to 11pm on weekends
What made you interested on joining: the simple joys of being with other people
What you are expecting of the guild: fun hunting WB’s and guild events
[/quote]

Team Name: =ZA_Familia
Highest Character Level: =185
Time you usually play: = 7pm-11pm (everyday if im free)
What made you interested on joining: =Playing with other people and hoping that someone will teach me how to be better in this game.
What you are expecting of the guild: =dunno what to expect. i expect to meet new friends and i hope the guild will teach me the ins and outs of the game.the most important thing is, being a part of something. (Malaysian 1st time playing here)

Yes we do!

Most of our current guild members are new to the game, and I am doing my best as the guild master to guide them along the way. :smiley:

Good Day!

I sincerely apologize for not being able to reply, I send a message two weeks ago, to find out that said message has not been registered. )=
Are you still interested? I shall leave you a message as soon as possible. :smile:

Good Day ZA_Familia

I have sent a message on your in game username, as much of my posts have failed to post for the past two weeks.

I sincerely apologize for not being able to reply quickly. Are you still interested? Do leave me a message in game! :slight_smile:

Team Name: Kannakamuy
Highest Character Level: 330 (Cannoneer)
Time you usually play: 9am ~ 12nn server time
What made you interested on joining: I want to make more friends and play this game together. Also, I would like to try the guild raid, it sounds exciting.

Hello Kannakamuy!

Message has been sent on the ign you provided.
Do reply once you are available! :smile:

Team Name: Westfeld
Highest Character Level: 135
Time you usually play: 5 to 3am GMT+8
What made you interested on joining: Playing with friends who plays during the same time as me
What you are expecting of the guild: Try to grow together with the guild & learn more about the game.

Good Day Westfeld!

I have already sent you a message on your team name! Do reply once you’re available! :stuck_out_tongue:

Team Name: Toefu
Highest Character Level: 40
Time you usually play: Between 6am-12am server time
What made you interested on joining: To make myself blend in the game with a bunch peeps
What you are expecting of the guild: Grow and learn with others

1 Like

Aurum is now open for recruitment!

I hope to meet some new faces on the holidays~

Hi Yun! :satisfaction:

-emc