Tree of Savior Forum

SA - Silute - Baubas Cave's Pillar Glitch and Macro - 03/15/2019

• Server : Silute

• Team Name : ForTheUniverse / cachorreiraaa / Sarkmis

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 03/15/2019 / 22:22 (GMT -3) 21:21 (EDT)

• Evidence:

All of them are from the same person. He uses bot in all of them and use this glitch in the Baubas Cave’s pillar where they don’t get any kind of damage staying there. When he saw me recording he came up and did “=*” in his 3rd character. You can see that with those equipments their character would die in few minutes but using this glitch he can stay afk all day long also they are using Macro. Some Razor keyboard and mouse come with a macro program on them. Another type I would give is Ban people that use keyboard and mouse that allow you create a macro.

Here are the videos:

@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Bob
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Ethan

There guys are spreading in Baubas Cave. All the pillars are glitched if you goes there all the 3 Channel’s has Necro>Sorcerer>Bokor AFK Botting in the pillars

0 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

0 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

0 Likes

@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Bob
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Ethan

Here you can see both of them (3 with wormzim) cursing me of mongoloid and retarded. This in Portuguese is very offensive insults comparing the person to a person with a mental disability. Also you can probably see those 2 characater might be from this guy “wormzin”.

Also if you can check “wormzin” insulted me calling me mongoloid.

Please do something about and as I read the Contract Insults in game or in forum is prohibited and may be banned.

PS: wormzin edited his insults I certainly know you can see what he wrotes

0 Likes

I deleted it because it is not worth arguing with a person who has a mental problem and who narrowly has not won a lawsuit for pursuing a girl in the game and finding out where she lives.

This is the famous Matira, of which many people reported by persecution.

I’ll repeat what I said in English.
You are sick and I found it very funny from this report.
This is not a glitch, they did it exactly so people do not take damage. Or do you think the towers have been placed there unintentionally? kkkkkk
Whether they’re using macro or not, it’s not my problem. But it was funny you report someone jumping online and the other sending you a kiss.

0 Likes

Cara. O meu problema com ela já foi resolvido. Se você não sabe da história, pergunta para as pessoas que eu fiz a merda e elas me perdoaram. Pergunta também quem está por trás de tudo (quem me deu o endereço, quem me usou), ok?

0 Likes

Se você quiser conversar como um adulto (não de idade e sim de mentalidade) vamos conversar e botar tudo em pratos limpos, ok?

0 Likes

I do not talk to persecutors. I’m just here to laugh at your unfounded post.
If she forgave you, congratulations! For if you had gone to justice, you might have turned into a little girl in prison and pursued by bad guys, just like you did.

0 Likes

Bem a pessoa tem meu Discord, se você quiser pedir para ela fazer uma call nós 3 e explicar tudo, ok? Agora se não quer me deixa em paz, joga seu jogo e segue sua vida, porque águas passadas não movem moinhos e se movessem muita gente estaria rica ou pobre

0 Likes

It depends. Depending on the crime, the Brazilian justice system may take years to prescribe the crime.
Even if you have threatened a person with your real address two years ago, that person can still bring you to justice.

0 Likes