Tree of Savior Forum

Rookie Question

I know my character choice gets a lot of flak because it’s Necro, Sorc, Bokor and it is notorius for AFK farming but is it possible to report people for harassment for flood Whispering to change channels and being badmouthed? Clearly I’m not a bot since I farm by walking around use various spells and not just standing around in one spot and let my summons do all the work. Quite frankly I think the only reason people are mad is because they’re being hypocrites and want to solo the map for themselves and their party and not want an outsider to be in the same hunting ground rather than the job combination itself. But I digress.

“lol nope”
Bob /20chars

1 Like

Sure you can report people if they are literally harrassing you.

Yes, you can report people who are just harassing you. There is a function in TOS that allows you to record video, which is by pressing F12 (press to start, press again to end) I believe.

Next time when you see those people following you around to harass you. Just try to bait them to badmouth you more, after starting to record. Then you can post here:

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/c/gameplay-reports/other-problematic-behavior

Bot and human are very easily distinguished. You just jump a few times, and type in normal chat, “but I can jump”, that should be more than enough.

Kind warning for new players in NA:

Do NOT join Forbidden. Otherwise big daddy’s drama awaits you.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.