Tree of Savior Forum

Rewards, character lvl.... something? lol

I have a question…
When the beta ends
would we have our character with the same lvl?
I m playing to get a monk… but like RO it’s so hard to farm with a suport character…
So I think it’s a waste of time if i’ m playing for nothing. We dont get a reward or only our main character with the same lvl.
The game is nice and fun… however i dont want a fashion item for time i spent playing. the only thing can compare with time it’s our main character.
So, character will be reset or not?
I hope someone can help me with this.
Thanks guys!

CBT = Wipe, it’s rare see a CBT that keep data for OBT, so you can be sure that it will have a wipe after CBT end.

As far as I know, there hasn’t been an update saying 100% sure the data will be wiped, but considering all the exploitable bugs found it would be highly unwise for IMC not to wipe the data.

Also, it would be the first time I have ever heard of a CBT not wiping the data.

1 Like

So sad… Anyway i ’ ll wait for the full game.
Thanks for your fast answer!

I don’t think so… check B&N CBT

Its just my opinion tho, with this many bugs and errors, i take there will be a wipe, but we never know.

1 Like

Dun BS please…
If you went Cleric 1 > Priest 1, basically you could do some 250 - 300 auto-atk with a +7 spiked mace and level 5 + 50 (enhancement) Blessing with ZERO STR investment around level 60. Some more you yourself is a walking potion. The only question is should you get Cleric C2 or Priest C3 or go for Paladin or Dievdirby for extra gimmicks and earlier access to Physical skills.

Btw, Heal Bomb Acolytes are the fastest leveling character in any new RO servers and always the first to reach Job 50 and the supplier of most of the market SS cards.

i ve got 103 str with a mace at lvl 3, you spend alot of money upgrading your weapon and heal with cleric 1
and priest 3 dont have a lot of dmg. Blessing and sacrament (lvl 15 and 10) are good buff but mace do strike and have less dmg for 2 or 3 types of monster. Suport skills depends from your int. You get monk in second lvl of job in Ro, and you can farm using resurection with undead propety, now you’ve got the propety and weapon propety. So, some maps you can farm easy but other your equip and skills doesnt help you like other classes. I know i could make other job for more sustain and farming skills but it wont worth it for a future monk.
Did you play ro? go and play with a gunslinger or archer with silver arrows and tell me.

SPR…only heal & cure are INT based if i remember correctly…unless you slot in a Krivis in the line, Dun waste points on INT.

Resurrection in RO is a priest skill…RO monks use elemental weapon for farming & grinding.
Elemental Spirit for Asuramonk and Elemental Triple hit for Combomonk. Go play one before posting pls.

I would do something like this > Cleric C2 > Priest C2 > Monk
SPR 10 > DEX 10 > SPR 20 > DEX 30 > SPR 30 > DEX 40 > STR 40 > DEX 50 > STR 50 > DEX 60 > Everything in Str
Critical and dodge start to get significant at 35++ Dex. My recommendation, get Dex first then Str if you’re investing in enhancement, weapon & gears.

Pre-monk; solo = survival, Party = walking herb
Nobody would know or expect you to DPS in a party. And a party is really easy to find as a healer.
In party Grinding skill… Heal
In party Instance Dungeon or Soloing skill Heal + Blessing
In party boss fight Heal + Blessing + Monstrance + Safety Zone.

1 Like