Tree of Savior Forum

Regarding Client Performance Optimization

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Regarding Client Performance Optimization’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=667

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

6 Likes

Even if more than half of me has lost faith in the future of this game, I appreciate this transparency. I hope you guys keep us updated on this as well as other plans you have on improving the game.

ps havent seen the vid yet. Will do when i get home.

2 Likes

This type of letter/answer/announcement is what is going to keep your western audiences happy. We’re used to updates on problematic issues like this from our publishers/developers. We kind of expect to hear about it regularly even if it’s not fixed.

I can’t speak for everyone, but I do know that I don’t expect an extensive response about each individual bug/problem/crash/ect but I do appreciate it when something that lasts for a long time (like the previous party quest bug), is given an announcement/response. Something as simple as “hey our tech team is still actively working on this specific bug, but we’ve not fixed it. Just letting you guys know it’s being worked on though!” can turn around community attitudes.

Anyway, I’m excited to hear about the test results so far and look forward to more updates on this issue!

4 Likes

Hi

appreciate the great work

any idea when iTOS will get the patch?

we dont mind helping to give feedback and all

we would very much appreciate any kind of improvement at the moment.

2 Likes

:3 We have a Rescue Bot on the team :3
The game is in good hands then, as long as the rest of the rescue team is there too xD

:heart_eyes: Thanks for info :heart_eyes: