Tree of Savior Forum

Perma dead again on gem freud and delay

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 09:34

Server Name: KLAIPEDA

Team Name: KUREIYA

Character Name: KUREIYA

Bug Description :
I got die at Gem Freud and Still dead after teleported back to entrace.
And we have a big delay beteween skills in gem freud like 3 or 4 seconds. How i suppoust to pvp if me stun duration is 5 seconds and me skills takes 5 seconds to spawn the next ? USELESS CONTENT IF U DIDNT FIX UR SHET

Screenshots / Video :

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

exactly FIX YOUR SHET IMC

Ive supported this game since early access and seriously the improvement is at such a MINIMAL level its really sad…

why cant our game be like this??

$10 amazon server btw

2 Likes

Hey man. Do you know why you have a delay? Because you live in SA but play in NA servers. I would delay too if I played on SEA instead of kTOS.

4 Likes

actually i know many ppl who have delays and they are playing in CENTRAL NA…

What a stupid answer since i have playing on klai server since this havebeen released. And how u explain i dont have thise problem anymore since the change to 3 instances for the whole server.
Better insted of paying u they should upgrade the potato server we have where 35 users still knock down a channel while world bossing. This might be because everyone on klai r from south america right? Thats why ur potato crash

1 Like

How hard is to put a “reenter” option like in challenge mode to relog and enter again? Gem feud will be a more happy place with that simple feature.

i live in Mexico as far as i know Mexico is part of North America, so can you help me? i aswell have delay not all the time just when many ppl is casting skills at the same time, if they are just running around np, but as soon as they start running around delay, mostly on Demon Lords, sometimes in feud

#fun