Tree of Savior Forum

Opening 100+ gachas no wings sad life

the image talk by itself

and plus no female handbok costume but I got many of pitch pot

getting a Rank A isn’t 10% in special these wings. IMC shouldn’t lie to us with fake info

4 Likes

If they revealed the true rate of the wings, they’ll get less buyers. Or people trying to get them.

This is why they went with tiers, Tier A 10% shared unevenly among listed items.

In a way they’re telling the truth, but not the whole truth. Is it bad? Yes.

They’re very much desperate for more gacha income

10 Likes

You are not alone

I tried 100 on the first day.
When I want more time.
I heard that my friend 9KTP only got one and I gave up.
I have said elsewhere that Ktos clearly indicated a 1% drop in wing rate, while Itos marked the drop rate of all A-class items by 10%, which is suspected of deceiving consumers

Because most of the 10% you get is pitch pot.

2 Likes
12 Likes

It’s 0,1% actually. To get the wings.

WHEN YOU SEE THE WHALE!

7 Likes

Items within the same rank do not have the same chance of acquisition. They all together add up to 10%.

The chance in ktos was 0.1%. Expect it to be similar here, especially based on what we’ve seen so far, which means unless you get lucky, it’s going to take 1000 cubes on average.

You’ve only scratched the surface, but either way, I highly advise not trying to go for the item. If you get lucky, great, but it’s definitely not worth it.

Lastly, IMC did not lie. You do have a 10% chance of getting a rank A item, and that’s all that has been stated.

This is completely false. The wings were stated to be 0.1%.

1 Like

It’s ok I used to be like you wasting money on this game, now I waste my money on BDO it’s an endless cycle with Korean MMO’s.

3 Likes

Why do people nowadays still fall for obvious psychological manipulation tactics that are soley aimed at getting more money from you, such as Gacha/Loot boxes/whatever? No wonder EA, Blizzard, Activision, etc implement these ridiculous mechanics into their AAA games: They think we’re naive idiots who throw money at them just to have the chance of getting some shiny pixels on the screen as reward.

9 Likes

What is lying by omission

1 Like

wow guys srlsy? ._. u spend so much cash for NOTHING? :)))))))))))))))))))

2 Likes

We just don’t spend money on gacha.lol

Well, at least iTOS maintenance fees are paid for the next 10 years thanks to you and the other people who fell for this (not so) cheap trap.

5 Likes

To rub salt into OP’s wounds, my guildie recently got the wings in just 10 (+1) cubes. XD

1 Like

Those pitch pots could hold alot of salt. flies away with giltene wings :joy:

1 Like

I could have sworn few days ago I saw a giltine wing on market for 45mil or so. If I had the money I would totally buy it. SOOOOO worth it.

Lol was she supposed to go out with him because she may be attracted to him?

For that price, I expect to get the whole Giltine, not only her wings! :wink:

BTW how’s a Demon Goddess doing to give away all those pairs of wings? Does she cut them and then they grow again instantly? Or are they fake plastic copies? I was watching the Lucifer series on TV recently, and from that I’d tend to say the latter…

1 Like

This was possible until that whale showed up.

Whales will always be the ahead of others, but when such 100+ cubes stuff happens, it’s like a harpoon.

Just buy and open 100 more. You mine as well go balls deep into the shithole at this point. And it doesn’t matter if they’re lying or not it doesn’t change it from being a scam either way; like all loot boxes are. So there’s no reason to complain about not getting the item you wanted. Drop a few thousand dollars if you need to and get your little sprite wings that took a few hours to make.

4 Likes