Tree of Savior Forum

NO EXP Boost Bug - Burning Weekend Buff Missing x2 weekends

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : May 22nd 2020 / EST

Server Name: Klaipeda

Team Name:

Character Name:

Bug Description : No Exp Boost from the Weekend NPC. There are the other boosts but no EXP boost.
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

Steps to reproduce the issue :
1)
2)
3)
4)

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :

yea the icon on the topleft is not there i guess,
But if u look in your F1 Window, is there a EXP+100% showing there? i think so

There is a server 100% but no extra bonus exp at all outside my own team bonus and my token bonus.

the exp burning weekend one icon is purple.
they definitely forget to add this.
instead there is an addition of even t discount which is not included in news page
who knows what will come to us in the next day given this unreliability of event page
we all got imced

1 Like

Ya I thought I was missing on something.

Amazed how IMC staff/management can screw up something this menial…

The double exp didn’t work yesterday and doesn’t work today either, unfortunately.

2 Likes

“we all got imced”

3 days in a row with transcendence discount and without +100% exp buff… Nice.

Dead game is dead game

Okay so its happening again this weekend…they just need to fix the coding…that is it. I dont wnat to see this double transcended discount right now…for 4 days and presumably 6 days this won’t help most people.

That ‘bonus’ has been there since forever.

I think i saw a post where someone looked into the code and saw that there was the trans bonus sitting in the spot where EXP bonus should be. It is the second weekend which kinda sucks. They knew there was an issue before this week’s maint but didn’t remember to fix it?!

People thinks i’m joking so they flagged it KEKW now flag this too.

I really do hope they acknowledge the issue since it doesn’t look like they have. I mean if they said sorry we missed it but you aren’t getting it, fine. But no response or reply in general to the issue I feel a bit more offended.

It’s working again!

Praise Mr. Kim! :prince:

1 Like