Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

You are missing the point entirely.

Again, sir, Arde is an example only. An example. As in it doesn’t have to be Arde, it just has to be some source of elemental damage.

1 Like

oh ok hahahaha! I honestly missed it…sorry hehehe
I was hungry…need something to eat to function my brain well hahaha :laughing:

1 Like

Dude, do you even sleep and work? XD
I’m just kidding hahahaha!

Congrats dude :thumbsup:

All I can is…
If you choose Pelt, its more on PvE…

If you choose Barb, its for PvP…

Any advice where to grind for a L171 Cor1? I am somehow stuck for I dbt knw where to get quests…

TIA.

I am currently following this thread at the moment…

Its a guide but you may follow other threads or guides as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! Gonna read this any moment.

1 Like

Ok goodluck buddy :wink:

Shinobi’s clone (Bunshin no Jutsu) doesn’t work with concentrate. not sure is this a bug or not .

I think it’s intentional, as the clones don’t receive any benefit from buffs at all. (As far as I know.)

thats true, it would be too op if they did. after all, it is just a clone

and everyone will love it XD

As of the moment, we are not sure of it yet. I’m still gathering info about it too.

, as compare of getting corsair c2, what is the difference with this build :swordsman c1 > pel c1 > hoplite c3 > doppel c1 > Shinobi ? this guy told me this is full pve killing build…and his lv is 240 something, his youtube channel is called as frost nite, feel free to watch his video what do u think about his spartan shinobi gameplay~ because his video looks sick!
-and corsair captured my interest because of their dual blade skill…wondering what is the difference between hoplite and corsair in term of pve large scale.

I think most of us seen those videos…
Most of the Shinobi players are good…
It’s just that, they’re hiding in the shadows XD

and yeah he is cool :wink:

so…i might missed the discussion earlier on, may sensei tell me a bit about the difference between corsair c2 build as compared to frost nite’s build? and i wondered why he go pel c1 since i barely know anything about the class and the game. (still quite new to this game haha)

Frost Nite’s build is really PvE oriented. He even mentioned it. Boss killer and Mob killer too. and can be PvP too. He doesn’t do PvP i think.
He got Pelt because of the Provoke skill, Swash Buckling which is really great.

Getting CorC2 is PvP oriented because of Iron Hook/Keel Hauling, those are utility for PvP and a scary one, also Hexen Dropper which is the fastest burst damage in entire Swordsman Skill tree. And at the same time PvE as well,its all because of Jolly Roger.

so one last question, if take corsair, which means will lean toward more to pvp builds, so will that be helpful for guild battle too ? i mean guild battle is a pvp form of gameplay too right ? or will be pve skills more helpful in guild battle instead of the pvp ?

I didn’t join any Guild as of the moment. Sorry can’t help you with that.

But as what I heard, its like PvP but the goal is destroying the enemy guild’s tower. (I’m not sure if it changed, can someone correct me if I’m wrong lol)

But seriously, you can’t use Jolly Roger in PvP…
Iron Hook/Keel Hauling yes they work in PvP…catching an enemy with Iron Hook considers a stun…you can capture up to 3 if you learned the attribute skill of Iron Hook; however, you can’t pull them with Kell Hauling…so its pretty good utility, and envied by many :wink:

So ppl with high spr will have a chance to resist our iron hook ? or remove it with dispeller scroll ?