Tree of Savior Forum

Nice silent patch

Well to me personally this game feels casual, fun, friendly and cute when I don’t care about competing with others but enjoying the time put into playing different aspects of the game.
I guess it’s a lot about perception and I do get it if people looking into competing with others find this game rather frustrating at times.

I mean people say sorc3 is bad now but I’m enjoying my time with it and playing all the content so far just fine.

I do agree people shouldn’t expect much from kmmos. Over the years it has been so usual for kmmos in west to be easily half a year if not over a year behind in updates. Not sure if this has been improved by other games as well but in my opinion we always got updates fast. Now it’s just really really fast which is very nice.

I wish I didn’t have to play kmmos since western games definitely have way better management than here. But for me western games are just not interesting enough even if from a technical and strategic point of view they are often far superior.
Can’t help but love my terrible kmmo’s for their concepts. :sweat_smile:

Would be great to have a game with a concept like this and a work ethic of an AAA western gaming company. But I’ll go with what I can get, complaining about it doesn’t change anything. (Feedback is entirely a different thing in my opinion.) If there’s something more appealing than this, I’ll move on.

Life

6 Likes

afaik… it was bugged to duplicate the damage of certain skills such as oblique shot far more than intended. I think people are qqing over it not being super op now… as if a 75% chance to double a physical damage hit is not strong enough as it is.

I think this bug is kind of the same thing as that crossfire bug that made a ton of other crossfires

1 Like

Some nerf ninja or surprise buff in the classes, swordman, barbarain or doppel?

I think both players and IMC can learn something from this. It would be nice to know, that IMC can show a little appreciation for chief values in ethics–I am thinking of a specific one, shared responsibility. >_< IMC, you could of avoided the creation of this thread, and now you have put on yourself the shared responsibility with other players about this thread.

As for players, you can either accept that you have been used as a mere means, or you can learn to be a more information literate person (stretch and grow your critical thinking skills). As someone mentioned earlier, people already knew that the changes happened in kTOS. On this basis, don’t be surprised with what happened.

1 Like

Not fair from imc, what should i do with my ranks and skills points? they should give us one week to fix this stuff, they ruined everything that i plan

1 Like

Let’s go to the basics, why would someone needs to know what happens in KToS when IMC is responsable for these servers and its community?

8 Likes

They could advertise " KNOW ISSUES, THESE SKILLS ARE NOT WORKING CORRECTLY"
or some kind of emergency patch just to be fair with the players, Most of us cannot READ korean, is not like english, its tottally different, they should inform everything

+1 week of reset pls.

I’m 100% fine with this. Oblique shot was obnoxious. It is not my main source and actually on twitch when people asked me why I didn’t utilize it, I said that I thought it was a bug and didn’t want to build my falconer around that nonsense. I have no attributes in it outside of slow and at r2 it was destroying mobs within circling. Meanwhile, my other sapper skills still destroy mobs within circling and I never built a reliance to it.

I’m upset they didn’t let people know about this via patch though. It is a very shitty thing for IMC to do because some people may have believed it to be intentional.

2 Likes

yeah it’s sad and I can see how someone might confuse it to be legit because lower lv dungeon mobs almost always die instantly now, especially bosses. they need to make them have about X3 hp and bosses to have about 5+X hp.

You can’t ask those types of hard-hitting questions on the forums because people will become belligerent.

3 Likes

Lmfaooo
:joy: :joy: :ok_hand:

Edit: I was going to reply with something legible but I think Facebook posts are good enough.

2 Likes

There is only one truth.
This game is F2P.
Don’t like it - get the hell out. Devs don’t owe you nothing, because you are playing this game for free.

Nerves your guys have still whining after 2 weeks of free resets - something completely unimaginable and more than generous.

3 Likes

This is a nice misconception.

2 Likes

Nope. Its just ppl these days are too accustomed to freebie

Wakfu does the same thing and thats the main reason why i stayed and played a very long time, this shows how much they care for the playerbase, however IMC dont give a ■■■■, they nerf/buff characters out of their asses and then we have to either stop playing untill the char gets fixed or start a new char. Also their idea of balance its prettty clear untill now it always goes like this, look at the meta classes and the bottom tier classes, proced to turn the tables and tada!! thats balance for them.

Just afk for 1month in dina bee farm with your sorc/necro and you have enough money for a piece of endgame gear, in 4months you are going to be ready.

After one year of imc lies, or imprecise informations, and you still feel surprised for imc actions… Just leave the game with me, and teach this company a lesson o/\o

4 Likes

It stops being F2P the moment you purchased something from their TP shop. I’m afraid your argument is invalid.

5 Likes

They support the game on wishes and dreams then, according to your logic. The game is supported by the TP shop and investors that generate traffic revenue. They do owe it to players who play their games.

5 Likes

All nerfs and buff information are important because it can impact on your gameplay and play style. For me i think they should put all infomation in the patch notes rather than ninja nerf it. Come on type all infomation in the patch notes not that hard unless they are lazy or they are retarded enough that they have no idea what are they doing. Also look at Dota 2 patch notes each time they update to new version it longer than IMC’s patch notes and they have full information about changes and bug fix.
I agree with your point some classes are buggy and people exploit them. But when IMC fixed it and they didn’t mention it was a bug in patch notes then people start complain about ninja patch.

1 Like