Tree of Savior Forum

New TBL bugs after the last patch

Server Name: Fedimian

Team Name: M4tr1x

Character Name: Solen

Bug Description : After the last patch fighting as a shield user in TBL vs sword players became insane.(like it was easy before ROFL) There might happen 2 different cases now:
1)Character’s appearance - no shield, HotKey - no shield(red), Character’s Equipment(F2 top part) - no shield, Charater’s Bag(F2) - shield is there marked with big blue “E” letter.
in this case you can reequip your shield only after the end of the round.

2)Character’s appearance - no shield, HotKey - no shield(red), Character’s Equipment(F2 top part) - shield is on, Character’s Stats(F1)- shield’s defense & block doesnt applied.
in this case you can reequip your shield only after the end of the MATCH.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Recieve “disarm” debuff provided by Retiarius [Disarm] skill or Lancer’s [Rhongomiant] skill with Shield Crush attribute on.

p.s. There is also another bug in TBL with UI. Character hp/mp bars, buff line, party window doesnt work(thanks for new party UI… no).

Screenshots / Video :
case1- https://ibb.co/JkXX4n5
case2- https://ibb.co/JrBjSfv

Hello @ma1sumotokenji,

Kindly send a support ticket regarding this issue and if possible, attache a video clip or screenshot to investigate this immediately.

Thank you.

Its been a 2 month already since i’ve sent a ticket with preety simple bug that not fixed until now. So your immediately sounds like a big LOL for me. Do your job im not a f*ing tester.

1 Like

Uploaded some screenies to make it more clear but i guess it was clear enough even for the people that doesnt work with such stuff. After the last maintenance all bugs remain the same so i guess we are going to “HAVE A FUN” untill the next big update.
p.s. There is another bug which also came with previous “skill rebalance” update when you unable to use any skill for the whole match but who even cares =) . This TreeOfBugs will never change i guess.

Another week all bugs remain the same. Even simple ones like frozen UI in TBL which makes you impossible to monitor your buff/debuffs(very important for active pvp). IMC seems hopeless.

lets hope they don’t wait another 2 months for another “Rebalance patch”.

Another week all bugs remain the same + new. I know every big project cant run perfect, there will be always some troubles but this game is 3 years old and we have new bugs almost every week without fixing the old ones, broken class balance, and so on. Some new players might ask is this a Alpha version or maybe just a CBT. So yeah @IMC you just hopeless and incompetent.

p.s. even your forum is a bug/lag piece of cr@p.