Tree of Savior Forum

Need help on Pyro/Onmyoji build

hello everyone! :upside_down_face:

I’m here because i feel a bit lost with all the classes and builds and hope to find some help here from you guys…

Im looking for a PvE Build including Wizard 3(for quick cast) , pyromancer, Psychokino (for teleport and swap position) and Onmyoji class.

i have no idea if those classes will match up together to get a nice damage output in single and also AoE but uh yea… thats why i ask for help. I just checked up some classes and skills i think that would be great to have but i dont really know how to pack them into a nice build.

i found this build here:
https://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/u5crgtaajv/

but i dont get why no points have been used on the skills of wizard rank 1 etc.

another question is about my statbuild… could i get some help here too?

thanks a lot in advance :relaxed::hugs:

You sure you’re not trolling?

In any case, the site you are looking at is outdated.
Check out https://tos.guru instead.

Your choice of classes are fine though. I have a pyro psyco, onmyo. Main skills are Gravity Pole (with Shikigami + attributes) and Fire Pillar (with Raise) throw in Hell’s Breath too if you need while Gravity Pole is on cool down but that clears mobs damn well for where I am atm around 380. Not sure if it’s ENDGAME worthy but fun to play and that’s what I’m after anyway.

For bossing, I just use the same stuff. Not great but you rarely get both AOE and Good Bossing in a build.

Stats are auto allocated after re:build.

Hope that helps.

:roll_eyes: hey there and thanks for that fast answer!

nope im no troll :smile: im seeking for help since im not really sure what classes to combine and whats working properly.

oh…it’s interesting that stats are getting auto allocated now… im curious about how properly that works :sweat_smile:

thanks again for your help here

hi once again…

another question i have is, is there a specific order of classes i need to stick to?

like wizard/pyromancer/psychokino/onmyoji? what about the ranks ?

It doesn’t matter once you max out your class rank. But you should choose ranks that help you level easier early on. Pyro and Onmyoji are good first picks because they have very good AOE

Pyro-elem-onmyo is a great choice too. You can combo some pyro skills with elem skills. Hail can freeze bosses too!

Leveling wise, I’d say go with pyro then psycho. Pyro provides enchant fire which helps with leveling early with auto attacks, but just a heads up enchant fire is quite useless later on. Pyro-psycho in my opinion is the most convenient build to grind levels, especially in maps that have high density of mobs.

Class skills are unlocked over three times as you level up the class level of your character.

Usually you choose classes that have important skills first, because maxing out class level of the third rank is very time-consuming.

For wizard/pyromancer/psychokino/onmyoji, I would suggest onmyoji/psychokino/pyro, cause hell breathe from pyro is not as important to the build (tho good skill to include in rotation).

Kind warning for new players in NA:

Do NOT join Forbidden. Otherwise big daddy’s drama awaits you.

I’d do Pyro first. Honestly even around 330 most Pyro skills are all that’s needed to do dungeons and CM Stage 5.

My own build is Pyro > Psyco > Onmyo. I find Onmyo quite hard to play due to having to cast skills where Pyro and Psyco are mostly instant.

Onmyo also uses matterials which for new players may be hard to afford.

Pyro or Onmyoji is ok for a first class. With that, Pyro is one if not the stronger in terms of damage+AOE. Onmyoji has better AOE but not as much damage as Pyro.

I play a Pyromancer - Psychokino - Sage as a sub (wanted a portal mage) and I can clear CM5 solo just with Pyromancer and Psychokino skills alone with only around 3-5 seconds of downtime from my usual CM rotation.

Then again, I also have a Psychokino - Onmyoji - Alchemist and the Psycho+Onmyo combo can carry me through CM5 solo as well without using Alchemist skills (not that they are even useful to begin with). Both allow me to clear CM5 mobs solo roughly around the same time (Pyro-Psycho combo like maybe 30 sec faster???) but then again they are not that good in bosses. Pyro does seem to be better against bosses since Onmyoji do less damage.