Tree of Savior Forum

[NA] butts. the guild emblem is final (we are poor)

About
Hi, we had a guild thread before but I’m guessing anyone who looked at it died of a stroke. We were initially a bit of (as in 100%) a joke guild concepted in founders on Klaipeda, hence the name and the danny devito emblem, HOWEVER…we’ve decided to open recruitment in hopes of gaining political power.

So, I want you lovely and talented people to join butts the guild.

Casual/Fun/Help oriented. lgbt+ friendly. We’re open war because it’s funny but if that causes issues for anyone I can declare neutrality any time. You’re not expected to meet a certain gear/level/contribution or even activity standard, just have fun and be good to each other while you’re on this ride.

Thread under construction please look forward to a sexier guild

Rules

1. be nice. drama happens but sort it out respectfully
  2. discriminatory stuff isn’t tolerated at all
  3. don’t abuse bugs or bannable programs
  4. genuinely
  5. don’t be gross man. be respectful of boundaries
  6. remember to have fun. this is a threat.

Contact Daruma or Fizzlebeef in-game if you want to join, or post in this thread. Remember to state your IGN and post a pic of your char so we can rate you from dignity to disaster

7 Likes

ONE OF US ONE OF US. Hi please join and defeat the status quo. Become the change you want to see in the world.

electro if you see this you can count on us we’ll find the gays

GOOD LUCK GUYS I LIKE YOUR NAME AND PIC!
:eyes:

1 Like

I recognize the layout of #4 from about 8 years ago. OGPlanet?

oh shoot ahaha…caught. yeah, ogp. the three of us who found the guild met on latale (unfortunately)

@Nukella thank you…! may butts rise…

2 Likes

He is trying, believe me…
rising butts

2 Likes

Finally a guild i need. but in klaipeda oTL

1 Like

damb!! server discrepancies orz but hey, if you ever join us on Klai, we’ll help you get up to gear/level winkss

@Nirimetus gets it. thanks for that gif made my life

1 Like

I would join, butt I already belong to another T^T. had I seen this 3 months ago maybe

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

groovy sleep

still lookin for those hot new members

Hello~

My friend and I are interested in joining. Our team names are Leiy and ZanyJunior.

We are gay. lol

tos_xiatos_aka

God, sorry for the late ass response. I’m more or less on hiatus for this game, but if you just want a guild to pop in temp, I can nab you two anytime.

Cute chars though lays down

Are you guys still recruiting? I’m not gay but you guys seem like a cool group of people to hang with.

invitenme name chokiwifu

This guild is inactive, right? Like I would love for it not to be if that’s an option tho.

I got really excited to find a guild post that made me laugh but then I realized the guild is prolly dead OTL…

i miss darumy :sad::sad::sad:

am i right, is the guild more dead than flyff