Tree of Savior Forum

Mmosite Readers' Choice Awards

Greetings to our fans.

We are pleased to share with you that TOS is nominated in MMOSITE READERS’ CHOICE AWARDS for [Best Graphics], [Best Soundtrack], [Most Anticipated] and [Favorite MMORPG] categories.

You can vote at the link below.
http://event.mmosite.com/gameprize/

We would be delighted to see our fans vote for TOS. :smile:

Thank you.

27 Likes

You got the first 2, hands down. But the last 2, ehh…

How about we make a deal. If ToS wins in all 4 of those categories, and assuming we’ll be having a 3rd CBT, keep all of the character data from this one and carry it over to the next.

Sounds like a fair trade, right? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

13 Likes

I’ll have to agree with you, not touching the game and going through the same quests over if it’s another clean CBT.

1 Like

Let the wish come true :sparkles:

1 Like

Congrats on the nominations, i hope TOS will get the attention they deserve.

1 Like

how about if you win in that contest you include a PVP guild vs guild castle siege like Ragnarok’s War of Emperium system? :smiley:

I voted soulworker for most anticipated. kek

@STAFF_Shawn only if we get this year a OTB!!!

Are you guys even TOS fans? To ask for something in return of your support?

This game gets my vote for the last 3. I enjoyed the BGM, it’s still my most anticipated and also my current favourite after being able to test it.

Sorry to TOS for [Best Graphics], you cannot be compared to the likes of TERA and BnS in that aspect xD

voted all. will vote tommorrow again… and again…

To each his own. TOs has the mos appealing Graphics to date (to me at least). Tera and BnS aren’t event the best in their category anymore in terms of graphic/art style. I’d say black desert beat the crap out of those in that regard.

best community … league of legends
of course !

5 Likes

TOP THREE soundtrack

Ragnarok

Even 15 yEAR pastt XD

Does an animated gif of a Necromancer monster from RO sound like a pure ToS fan to you?

1 Like

You got like 99% of all votes on the respective categories till now.

xD

And yes. Only Ragnarok Online has an better soundtrack then you guys.
Can’t be the nostalgia of my childhood ^^, but pretty darn close.

I love your sick beats xD.

Anyways.

Care to give out some cool headgears or customs for people who were active in this beta phase?
With “I Like” or something like that xD. Just for giggles. And bragging rights ^^.

3 Likes

NOPE.

Would be to unfair to everyone not gettign a key ^^.

But actually. If it doesnt corrupt the data somehow (which in fact rarely happens… it most times does corrupt data and causes problems.).
A wipe at the end of 3rd cbt would reset the playing field anyways.

But still … seen from adevelopers view. Having old data around … is asking for more trouble.
ONe reason why some bugs always came back at some other game i palyed at.
And the fact that they needed to wipe it anyways … after days of not saving our progress …
So it might actually be better this way.

YOu should be experienced enough to know where and how to level fast and swiftly if you want to be a top contenter in level maxing xD. I managed level 100 on my 3rd try ons wordy class in under 8 hours xD.
Going highlander … barb makes life so much easyer then triple swordx xD~

I think, they got some gvg action planed.
It’s to soon yet.

Sapper skills looks to be usefull there, some classes even more.

5v5 arenas. And bigger too.
All with time.

Dont let them make the mistake on “making the perfect game at start”.
Get your core stuff right, get some endgame content that one can enjoy (i farmed for fun. Because i always was in need of a party, i chatted with so many interesting people. Found long lasting friends even… people tend to be too … spoiled by wow. Give me the cookies now… is all they know.).

Then add onto that.

It’s the same as RO did.
At the start there wasnt much … and in the end they left out 70% of planned things… as wow clones began to make money… and the decisions from gravity ruined it.

1 Like

The graphics isnt about polygon count.
It’s feel and asethetics too~

TOS has a unique grpahic style with a good feel and a hint to nostalgia (RO).

I like this more then a ultra realistic game… it’s called uncanny valley.
If something isn’t clearly human= it’s ok
If something is clearly human= it’s ok
If something is nothing of both of them, just a middle thing= uggh … what’s that?

We tend to seek out unperfection and perfection. But a thing that’S almost humanlike, but not humanlike enough to be human … is just right there in the deep uncanny valley of doom and horror.

2 Likes

Yeah~

Seriously xD.

I laughed my ass off.

This community is atleast somewhat nice.
I even gifted away my stuff when i stopped playing ^^.
And i foudn people telling and even showing others where quests are or how to get a quest working etc.

Not the best here yet, but it’s okay.

2 Likes

You won’t be seeing any legitimate arguments in a CBT with people saying: "This is unfair. All of these people get to keep their high level characters from the last CBT, but I’m new so I have to start from Lvl 1. There’s no PvP besides 1v1, and the Data is being wiped before OBT, but I still find this wrong!" There’s no disadvantage to someone having more funds or a more developed character than you when all of it will be erased in a short amount of time.

It was suggested because we’ve been given over a Month to test with KCBT rates, and 2 weeks of that being an EXP Bonus. Most of the high-levels aren’t coming back here to go through the same process again for the 3rd CBT (With the exception of the people who want to PvP, IF we even get the PvP Arena at all) just for a few extra maps after 200. At least with the character carry-over, they keep a lot of the experienced players who are already familiar with the content and current bugs so they know what to and what not to submit when making a report.

I’m highly doubtful that there will be any data corruption of any kind, since we’re talking about CBT 2 -> CBT 3 here. It’s as simple as closing the servers, adding their bug fixes (Like every maintenance) and those extra maps, then re-opening at whatever future time they see fit. The same issues you see now, can be seen 3-4 months from now in the next phase if they make no attempts to change to whatever it correlates to-- wipe or not.

3 Likes