Tree of Savior Forum

Mistaken decision made by IMC related to the feud changes!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

31 Likes

12 Likes

10 Likes

11 Likes

@STAFF_Yuri, @Staff_Jin, @Staff_Alex, @STAFF_William, @STAFF_Bob, @STAFF_Amy

9 Likes

@STAFF_Yuri @Staff_Jin @Staff_Alex @STAFF_William @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Amy

12 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes

@Staff_Jin @STAFF_Yuri @Staff_Alex @STAFF_William @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Amy
We need answers…

12 Likes

we have videos and images to prove your failure, how will you compensate us for the inconvenience?

10 Likes

@Staff_Jin
@STAFF_Yuri
@Staff_Alex
@STAFF_William

We demand answers.

11 Likes

You guys took a unilaterally action and hurt 95 players due to a failure in the infrastructure of this game’s servers when you edited the ownership of the Aqueduct Bridge Area Castle (05/10/2020) in favor of the Guild FireEmblem unfairly removing the Guild Skyline from the position. Due to this situation I will not spend real money on this game, and also, I will discourage all my friends from doing the same, until this situation is corrected.

13 Likes

I want to see justice, not a decision without a simple notification!!! Please give us answers!

12 Likes

want to know explanation of IMC

11 Likes

I have my doubts about this video if it was an error or it just takes time for the server to count and advertise because there is a lot of lag on the map and the ad comes after the gemstone message

In any case, if it was a server error, wouldn’t it be IMC’s fault? the one who has to reward the Fire Emblem is the IMC. And do not harm the winning guild.

7 Likes

12 Likes

Unfair decision, no more TP to IMC

7 Likes

Let’s check with attention all the facts. Please, we need an answer!

8 Likes

There was not even an investigation, because in order to have an investigation, there must be an announcement of the supposed “bug”, which means that the IMC did not follow the normal parameters and the change was made to benefit players without any official proof that they deserved it.

Which puts in check the smoothness of the act. How can you make a change at this level without even making a “Known Issue” publications … This action was an ARBITRARY act and a total disrespect to the players and above all consumers, who see their efforts being despised the moment any open text on the forum can directly interfere with vital game content, putting the team’s suitability in check.

Thks google for help.

@Staff_Jin @STAFF_Yuri @Staff_Alex @STAFF_William @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Amy @staff

10 Likes