Tree of Savior Forum

Member of the Year

DiscKZee for sure

@DiscKZee for sure, for keeping us updated on kTest and kOBT.

@Ziodyne for lulz
lol

@DiscKZee just to give him more unnecessary notificationsā€¦( and because of his hard work :wink: )

Why no one mentioned @Riunia or @Gunnr? And can I downvote someone? (I wish I could downvote someone.)

1 Like

@drake_tempestos
Well, thanks for mentioning me, darling, but I didnt make any meaningful contribution to this community, other than the very occasional snarky comment, giving ppl quick directions or talking nonsense.

If theres ppl who deserves this community praises, those are @DiscKZee, @Gwenyth, @EternalDream, @Cathexis, @Erokhi, @Tsuyucchi, @WatchGintama, @Flash and @Spadow, just to name a few.

I thank you all of em.

3 Likes

As a single person, @DiscKZee

For group, the people from tosbase (@Flash and whoever else) and those who worked on figuring out the damage formula.

But really, since many of them work with each other anyway, having a single ā€˜member of the yearā€™ feel a bit wrong.

2 Likes

Yeah, now that you mentioned the damage formula guy, I actually like his work more than DiscKZee.

Iā€™m voting @EternalDream then.

@Sixaxis

BEST DUDE IN FORUM xD!

Well, I believe some ppl keep the forums alive by being here. Not providing patch notes, datamined stuff or whatever, but justā€¦ Being themselves.

SoOoOoOo my vote goes to @Riunia (cuz she cares about Dragoons).

3 Likes

My vote goes forā€¦
Continues on the next episode.

Your laughter fuels my soul.

2 Likes

And you fuel my laughter and relieve me of boredom.

Best symbosis~

I vote for @lans1234567890 cause I think that smart is hot :wink:

4 Likes

Wow thanks you so much.it makes me so hapy :laughing:

See PeetaEverdeen

2 Likes

My vote goes to @Doddler
Big fan of ro.doddlercon.com ,glad to see you becoming a part of this community.

If i knew he was here. I would have voted for that god q.q!

Sixais sorry xD.

No one can beat the one that made my life in ro so much easyer xD.

1 Like

My vote biasly goes to @nando20xx :sparkles:

1 Like

Haha, thank you dear.