Tree of Savior Forum

Lores and Encyclopedia

i’m not sure they were tricked by the king, i think he was more or less manipulated too

Summary

I think Primere Eminent who was working with Gesti, manipulated Kadumel who had originally ordered Ruklys to work on the fortress (revealed in one of the snow map quests from the ghosts), according to the offical records the rebellion was a stalemate until Lydia’s forces joined with the Royals, and I remember something about Ruklys being tricked into killing Lydia’s village people or something to that effect

can’t remember what happened to Eminent after Roxona was destroyed

2 Likes

one other thing about Ruklys, I believe he founded or helped found the Earth Tower

yeah! but I think one of the quests eventually blame the king too…

The king wasn’t a saint :expressionless:

Hiding under a rock and searching for the slates like the other demons and traitors…

Hope I get to kill him D:

I will soon redo the quests related to the Fortress of the Land, then I will take some notes again. It is pretty vague in my memory now.

Not sure why we are using spoiler tags, people should be aware by now

But as far as I remember, Premier Eminent was like an emissary of Kadumel inside the Fortress of the Land. Can’t have a clear distinction of who tricked who, Kadumel, the Chancelor and Ruklys, and also details of their relation and where this fell apart.

This part of Ruklys killing some of Lydia’s army is true, had forgotten about it. I will reach Roxona this weekend too and take notes of this part.

QUESTION: How would you guys relate all the spirits fragments from Hauberk?
Cause we have these appearances so far:

• 1 at Demon Prison, very aggressive and fearless. It should be the first time you see Hauberk. Got sealed back by the end of all quests.
  • 1 at Sutatis Trade Route, very kind actually. Roaming the kingdom searching for the other pieces. You can do this quest way before Demon Prison, but judging how the Spirit present himself, developers were expecting you to have already met another fragment of his spirit. NOTE: When you finish those quests, you can read a memo that tells us that Hauberk’s Spirit was divided into 4 pieces, each one containing one of his traces:
    – Conscience
    – Memories and Knowledge
    – Boldness
    – Brutality
  • 3 at Narvas Temple: Ambition, Deception and Suspicion. One is meticulous, another is kinda dumb, can’t remember traces of the last one.

Now, we see 5, but the note says 4. Could the Fragment from Demon Prison be the Ambition Hauberk, that came back for Narvas Temple plot? And based on the information from Sutatis note, which trace would each Spirit Fragment be?

This always bothered me. Such a nice character, but his information is kinda messy.

2 Likes

Don’t think it would be ambition as the one in prison was mainly full of anger and desire for vengeance against the ones that hurt him…

the problem of dubs is how things can be lost in translation and it is true to games too :neutral_face:

1 Like

what I remember from the books is the civil war started at Roxona but Ruklys decided to move his forces to the Fortress not just out of concern for the city’s citizens but also cause his smaller army could hold the fortress better than the city

I found some dialogue in the quest files between Premier Eminent and Gesti a while ago, there’s also some books about the Eminent in the game files but i’m not sure if the books are actually findable yet:

Eminent Vol. 1

Summary

QUEST_20171128_006916 Eminent Vol. 1
QUEST_20171128_006917 A young man walked down the street with steady, cheerful steps. Locals recognized him as the son of their lord and greeted him politely. He responded to each with a kind smile and a friendly word or two. The young man was exceptionally well-mannered for someone of his noble status, which made him a widely respected figure among the people living in his father’s lands.
QUEST_20171128_006918 He was particularly remembered for having saved multiple lives during an epidemic that had spread over the region the previous year. The disease took the lives of all his brothers and sisters, leaving only his ailing father and himself in the family. Most believed that, if it weren’t for his son’s devoted care and attention, the lord too would have perished from the epidemic. Assured by the young nobleman’s selfless and respectful nature, the inhabitants of the land looked forward to the day he became his father’s successor.
QUEST_20171128_006919 Now the sole descendant of the Eminent family, the young man carried his benevolent ways inside the residence, treating servants and guests alike with utmost kindness.{nl}One day, he carefully entered his father’s room and dismissed the servants. The amicable smile soon disappeared from his features. He made sure they were out of hearing distance before drawing closer to the bed.{nl}[They know about my dedication and care now. More than enough, in fact. I think it’s time for you to go.]{nl}The lord responded in a strained voice.{nl}[Why must you do this with our family…?]
QUEST_20171128_006920 The young man replied.{nl}[What do you mean? I’m going to bring true prosperity to your family, I’m going to make your name known. If anything, you should be thanking me for even having chosen you.]{nl}

Eminent Vol. 3

Summary

QUEST_20171128_006933 Eminent Vol. 3
QUEST_20171128_006934 Emiment kneeled silently before Gesti. They were on the Fortress of the Land Ruklys had once built. Looking down at Eminent, Gesti spoke with despise.{nl}[You scoured through every body of every miserable human in here for years, and you can’t tell me where in this fortress it’s hidden?]{nl}Eminent replied in an almost inaudible voice.{nl}[Forgive me.]{nl}In his mind, he wondered for a moment if Vaiga would have understood his situation better than Gesti. She interrupted his train of thought immediately.{nl}[What are you going to do about it? You’re a chancellor to those humans now. If the King calls you back to the court, how are you going to keep looking for it? Huh? Look at you. Does it look like you did a good job, playing human like that? What good is it now, if you can’t even do you real job?]{nl}
QUEST_20171128_006935 Eminent could no longer stand listening to Gesti berate him in silence.{nl}[As chancellor I have authority over many human subordinates, including armies. Even if I return to the capital, I can send soldiers under my orders to continue looking…]
QUEST_20171128_006936 Angered, Gesti spoke over him.{nl}[And start depending on those filthy humans again? You couldn’t find it, but you think they can? What are you even thinking??]{nl}Seeing the ire in Gesti’s eyes, Eminent lowered his head. She continued.{nl}[You’ve been living with them for too long. I want you to stop playing chancellor and focus on your job for once. Just find me the Revelation]{nl}Eminent rushed to answer.{nl}[I remind you that my position would be very useful for keeping humans away while we’re searching. I can have the measures taken under my orders, then kill my human character and return to this place immediately to continue the search. Please, allow me to do so.]
QUEST_20171128_006937 Gesti wasn’t overly pleased with Eminent’s plan, but she agreed to it.{nl}[You were the first to kill Laima’s chosen keeper, I suppose. I’ll allow it.]{nl}Hearing Gesti’s voice soften, Eminent pushed for a second request.{nl}[I have only one more thing to ask.]{nl}[What is it?]
QUEST_20171128_006938 Premier Eminent thought carefully on how to convey his second request to Demon Lord Gesti.{nl}[Many of Ruklys’ followers are still living in a city near the fortress called Roxona. My soldiers have been keeping guard at the fortress for now, but they can’t do that forever. If we let them be, his followers will try to invade the fortress. But I also can’t arrest an entire city…]{nl}[Spare me the details of human society. Just say what you want to do.]{nl}[If you could destroy the city with your powers…]{nl}[Why don’t you do it yourself?]{nl}[I certainly could, with the right amount of preparation and the right tools. But annihilating an entire city would call the attention of the goddesses. And then there’s the agreement…]{nl}[Didn’t you kill everyone in that noble family to get to your position? The goddesses didn’t do anything then, why would they care now? I doubt they’ll even find out about it.]
QUEST_20171128_006939 Eminent replied.{nl}[Those humans died from an epidemic. It’s true that I created the disease and made it spread, but ultimately I didn’t kill them. The locals saw me as a virtuous man. Not to mention the scale of that was much smaller than an entire city. This will be a much more serious violation of the agreement in the eyes of the goddesses.]
QUEST_20171128_006940 Gesti was engrossed in her thoughts for a moment. To her, humans were of no particular interest. The same could not be said about the goddesses. Knowing the next step of Giltine’s great plan, she did not want to provoke them. But most of all, there was the agreement that could not be broken by either side. They had apologized for minor transgressions before, but to completely disregard the agreement was yet out of the question.
QUEST_20171128_006941 Gesti finally spoke again.{nl}[Here’s what we’re going to do. I’m going to cast a petrifying curse on the city. In theory, the humans can return to normal when the curse is broken, so they won’t be dead. Meanwhile, you can use your authority in the human Kingdom to move the petrified ones to another location. That will keep them away without us needing to kill them. Whatever happens next will be the work of the humans, meaning Zemyna as well will be less likely to suspect us.]
QUEST_20171128_006942 {nl}[Understood. If we can also convince the humans that it’s a curse from the goddesses, like the rumors about Ruklys, I don’t think anything can stop this plan.]
QUEST_20171128_006943 [You can take care of that yourself, just focus on the goal. Remember, we’re not trying to kill Laima’s chosen keepers; what we want is the Revelations and nothing more. Be grateful that Giltine hasn’t punished you yet, and work harder to finish your job. That’s what you really ought to do.]{nl}With these words, Gesti disappeared.
QUEST_20171128_006944 Premier Eminent was finally able to stand again. He was burdened with a heavy task. He did not know yet about the long years he would spend inside that fortress, never reaching success. If he did know, he would have perhaps been slightly consoled by the fact that Laima had been left deeply grief-stricken after Ruklys’ death under his false accusations. In the conflict between goddesses and demons, that too was a victory.

2 Likes

I ran immediately to tos base haha

Here is the Volume 2

For the first time after Gesti discovered Laima’s plans to hand Her Revelations over to posterity, the keeper of a Revelation had been murdered by a demon. Others had been sent by Gesti to complete that very mission, but Premier Eminent had been the first to succeed.

As Lydia Schaffen’s arrow burried itself into Ruklys’ neck, Premier Eminent looked ready to shout out, ‘I won!,’ but he did not say a word.
After disguising himself as a human and monopolizing the Kingdom’s government from his political position, this was an important victory.
His only grudge was failing to defeat Schaffen and Maven. Their names were far too powerful for him to attempt it without great risks.
With Ruklys gone, all that was left to do was find the Revelation he was guarding. One word to poor King Kadumel was enough to grant Eminent full control over the operations.

He looked set to accomplish the enormous feat of becoming the first demon to seize Laima’s Revelation.
Suddenly, Lydia Schaffen made her way towards him. His human self was older than her, but he made the effort to address the acclaimed archer in his usual polite tone.
[I was always sure you would be the one to capture the rebel leader. No general, no officer of the Kingdom but you, Lydia.]
Lydia gave one look at the cunning politician before sighing deeply.
[Next time you can believe I will be keeping my eyes on you. I don’t care where you are or what you’re doing, you won’t be so safe anymore as long as I’m around. Mark my words.]
Had another human spoken to him so brazenly, he would not have hesitated to retaliate. With Lydia, he merely maintained his unassuming expression of years trained in human interaction and spoke in a soft tone.
[You are as proud as the one you killed today, I can tell. I should say, however, that one does not reach my position without a certain level of… competence.]

Eminent and Schaffen peppered their words with the right amount of ambiguity. Their conversation was less and less a dialog between two humans. Lydia spoke next.
[I knew a fool who used to say that… He’s still up there, riding my arrow. I don’t know if you know him.]
It was true. No demon ??neither the fool she spoke of, nor the highest of demon lords ??had ever crossed her path and survived. Eminent found it hard to believe that would be his fate but, even with his immense power, Lydia was far from an easy target.

Not only that, if there was any human capable of destroying a demon lord, the woman standing in front of him was certainly one of them. Her mentor Maven, on the other hand, was a high-ranked cleric who would stop at no means to defend himself from the demons.

Eminent decided not to respond to Lydia’s provocation. In his human form of chancellor Eminent, he was in no way related to her sharp arrows.

Lydia Schaffen’s strategy, however, was not to fight physically.
[Do you really think you’ll get what you want now that Ruklys is dead? Have you forgotten that I was given the same divine task? If there was any chance of it getting to your hands, do you think he would have died at mine? Your plan will never work. You can be sure of that. But it’s time for me to go now. Do me a favor when you deliver the news to His Majesty. Make sure everyone understands exactly what I did.]

Lydia Schaffen bowed and slowly walked away. Eminent wasn’t too concerned yet. True despair wouldn’t come for him until 10 days later.

This is such a history!

1 Like

If I read this one I completely forgot it…

THANKS…

also, I love how Lydia makes reference to Rumpelstiltskin and how she fooled the trickster into the moon xD

A lore wiki was established a long time ago, but people don’t seem interested in contributing to it.

https://treeofsavior.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

If people aren’t big fans of Wikia, I can look into opening a Gamepedia version for traditional wiki editors, but only if people want to contribute to building up the library. I’m already busy with another game’s lore, so I don’t have the time to do the same kind of work for Tree of Savior, but I will help people out with technical stuff like creating navigation menus and infoboxes.

1 Like

Every time the history talk about them i get excited. From the bottom of my Heart i dream with the day ToS release the classes of these four wonderful heroes, Maven, Agailla, Ruklys and Lydia. Like an Legendary Rank.
Who knows…

3 Likes

i always thought it’d bre cool if there was a time travel quest where you visit ancient tos world and meet them

6 Likes

ToS shoud have a comic book.
Telling the story of 5 young saviors, questing through the main story line. Facing demons, freeing goddesses. Collecting laima’s tablets, climbing the erath tower. Facing gheist. Facing giltine. Good anime stuff.
For a second season, the second main male character becomes mind controlled by giltine, the main female refuses the main male character. Hm … hm … so much material.
Main male character must be a pelt, hoplite,
Main femela must be Paladin,
Second male must be Druid,
Second female must be S.Riter,
Last member is a pyro, meme. Younger sister of someone very important … like royalty … hm … or the younger sister of a rival elite team of saviors. Hm, hm…
yeah … it could sell.

1 Like

here’s the royal history too

Summary

1. Zachariel
Establishes capital and initiates it’s construction
Orsha and Fedimian constructed
Royal Mausoleum erected
2. Jeromel
Founds Klaipedia and inaugurates the Crystal Mine
Hamondale River Crossing incident
3. Jeromel II
Lays foundation for the kingdom’s bureaucratic and legal system and nobility regime
Goddesses Abode in Mt. Monderor disappears
4. Taniel I
Begins construction of three-layered Castle Wall
Polishes legal system
Kedoran Merchant Alliance is established
Period of “The Tale of Barconsi and the Gold Veins”
5. Taniel II
Completes construction of three-layered Castle Wall
Inner regional frontiers nearly settled
Discovery of the Barbarian society
6. Malkiel
Ascends to throne as indirect successor after discontinuation of King Zachariel’s lineage
Nearly settles Kingdom borders and successfully wins over outside communities
First gladiator match hosted
7. Jonael
Reigns from years 177 to 185 of the kingdom
Promulgates bill regarding nobility succession
8. Sejel
Established nobility laws of previous king
First musuem is founded
Folktale “Silver of Fedimian” takes place during his reign
9. Rowmel
Expands kingdom territory settled during King Malkiel’s reign
Cultivates exchanges with foreign societies
10. Rowmel II
Begins systemization of clerics by order and job
11. Themomel
Introduces first systems of military-religious wizards and military clerics
12. Themomel II
Begins assignment of local governments to regions not ruled by lords
Places jurisdiction of Klaipedia and Fedimian under a mayor rather than the aristocracy
13. Chaspael
Reigns from years 329 to 348 of the kingdom
Goddess Laima’s whereabouts become uncertain
14. Baltinel
Reigns from years 348 to 363 of the kingdom
Era of internal instability
Development of the royal army through reform of the military system
15. Jusel
Greatly reorganizes the court of previous king Baltinel
Beginning of the Winterspoon family reform
16. Heathgel
Reigns for 41 years from 382 to 423
Pleads with the goddess to extend his life and thus his ownership of the throne
Wise man Maven is born
17. Ousel
Generally considered by historians as an uneventual reign
Maven builds the Great Cathedral
Ruklys begins construction of the Fortress of the Land
18. Kadumel
Reigns from years 450 to 478 of the kingdom
Ruklys Civil War takes place
Several prisons constructed including Kalejima
Lydia Schaffen begins construction of the Astral Tower in year 470
19. Barynwell
Grants rights over the Astral Tower built by Lydia Schaffen and nearby lake
Greene family is reformed
Best wizard known to history, Agailla Flurry is born
20. Rael
Allows privileges to the Mage Tower built by Agailla Flurry
Lydia Schaffen dies of natural causes
A protocol defining the relations between templars and clerics is released
21. Rael II
Founds royal education institute
Announces measures to limit privileges to monasteries and other religious facilities, but concedes to wishes of clerics
Founder of the Hutton family is born
22. Rael III
Reigns from years 595 to 601 and dies young having denied receiving divine treatment
Tenston Riot remains as the biggest incident of his short reign
23. Cosomel
Ascends to the throne after dispute among heirs
Appoints the shinobi who contributed to his victory to the role of master
24. Gliehel
Succeeds to Cosomel after another throne dispute
Valnus and Agailla Flurry die during his reign
Lucid Winterspoon is born
25. Comurel
Ascends to the throne 2 years after the demise of King Gliehel
Rimgaudas, who would become the greatest Paladin Master in history, is born
26. Sawsel
Reinforces the succession system created during King Malkiel’s reign eliminating the previous disputes
Reestablishes the power of the kingdom to that of Rael II’s reign
First Paladin Master signs the Gele Treaty and Tenet Church is completed
27. Sawsel II
Gunpowder is discovered during his reign
28. Damiel
Not a son of Sawsel II, but ascends to the throne as the closest relative to King Zachariel’s discontinued lineage
Nominates not his son but relative Frienel as successor in his later years
29. Frienel
Era of scientific and artistic prosperity
Not a direct descendent of King Damiel, he was the one among his relatives to be fostered as his successor
Despite this, he later proclamates a law to forbid the nomination of successors
30. Nachel I
Regarded by historians as a period of national restoration
More of the world is discovered and part of the expeditions succeed
31. Nachel II
Current monarch of the year 816 of the kingdom
May our king rule wisely under the guard of the goddesses

According to the book, the last 15 recent kings aren’t included so there’s at least 46 Kings total
Some stuff I was really looking for more info on

Hamondale river crossing incident
Tenston riot

Also the dynastic crisis in 601 is interesting, the 1st Shinobi master is noted as assisting Cosomel

Summary

Night had fallen. A man of some years rested his tired legs on a small rock by the forest road. He had left with an adequate vehicle and plenty of luggage, yet he now carried nothing but the weight of his own body.

A young boy no older than twenty stood guard behind him, a single sword in his hands. Six servants, men and women, had found a comfortable place to sit and rest nearby.

Surrounding them was an armed group of nine men and women, seemingly soldiers or warriors. They too enjoyed a break, each sitting or standing at their positions.

It was a cold early Spring in the year 601 of the Kingdom; times were as restless as the news coming from the kingdom’s capital. Besides the man, another man gazed steadily at him. He was several decades older and supposed his weight on a cane. The elder was armed with a single visible sword.

He faced the resting man and spoke quietly.
“A year ago we commemorated the 600 years of our Kingdom; now we can barely be certain of what future awaits us. Your Highness.”

“Yes, I took belived we would be far from trouble if only his Highness was treated with the priests divine cure. I too never thought we ould end up roaming hte woods, unable to so much as attend His funeral. But Sir Sederberg, remember I haven’t yet become the offical heir to the throne.”

“Rael III has passed and the late king left no sons or daughters. Who else would but Your Highness would ascend in such conditions? Neither Duke Techel nor Duke Varchel are fit for the throne.”

“Under the law, they and I are the same in the line of succession. Our ties may be distant, but we all descend from the royal lineage of Great King Zachariel. I do not wish to escalate this into a civil war. One civil war in the reign of King Kadumel was more than enough for the history of our nation.”

The young man holding the sword behind the two joined the conversation.
“I’m afraid there will be no other way to decide the heir but by force. Not even for King Malkiel and King Chaspael before us have the goddesses taken a side in our political disputes. What’s more, the three of you are under equal footing before hte law. Chancellor Roibuos is merely looking over His Highness’ funeral and kingdom affairs, he does not have a say in the sucession.”

Sederberg reacted to his words. “Anyone attempting to interfere with such matters would be infringing our national laws. They would be guilty of treason, Sir Alfred.”

The young Aflred Hutton spoke again.
“Precisely. This cannot be resolved by the law or judged by all the officers in the kingdom, neither can we leave it to the will of the goddesses. What else then, other than force, is the answer?.. Who is there!”

Alfred Hutton suddenly fell silent and withdrew his sword. Cosomel, the man at the center of the conversation, remained undisturbed and merely said, “Mora.”

At once, a woman appeared by Cosomel’s side.

Alfred Hutton sheathed his sword, protesting.
“We know you’re a Shinobi, but there’s no need to startle us like that, Mora Saizo.”

Shionbi Mora told Hutton without looking.
“You are far too proud and reliant on your swordsmanship. It might not be enough to keep His Highness safe. It would be wise for you to mind your surroundings. I was here before you could even sense me.”

Cosomel started to speak before their conversation began to lengthen.
“Stop. Give me the report.”

Mora Saizo began to speak.
“There is good news and bad news.”
“Continue.”

“The good news is that you have the Winterspoons support. As a sign of their support, Riena the house’s head wizard will arive to aide you.”

“That is indeed good news. Surely, the endorsement from the Winterspoons will be of great help when all the other families are too scared to get involved. Now, let me hear the bad one.”

“Duke Varchel will endorse Duke Techel. Furthermore, Marquis Tenstun will also be endorsing Duke Techel.”

Sederberg said,
“Duke Varchel showed no real interest in the throne so we can assume he would not take actions himself. But still, his involvement… could the Tiberinas influence be in play here?”

Alfred Hutton continued where Sederberg left off.
“At the moment, no royal offical, clergymen or Magic Association are taking any actions. That being said, if such endorsement is put forward, Chancellor Roibuos will step forward to give his endorsement openly in order to prevent any further chaos.”

Mora followed after Hutton.
“Gaining the support of another influential family would certainly balance out the situation.
Securing the endorsement of two families, however, could tilt the scale of public recognition in our favor.”

Cosomel pondered briefly before speaking.
“We are on the way to meet with the Black family to solicit their support. Should we succeed to persuade them by tonight, we can solve at least half our impediment. That would leave one other family to approach, but who?”

It was Hutton who replied,
“What does Your Highness say of appealing to Marquis Tenstun?
He might have sided with Duke Techel, but I don’t believe he is particularly fond of him.”

Sederberg opposed vehemently.
“We shouldn’t go to Tenstun. Have you forgotten about the quarantine uproad that happened in his lands? Had that diaster not aggravated His Highness’ condition, His Highness could very well still be among us. As I see it, the mere fact that Techel is supported by someone as despicable as Tenstun makes him unfit for the throne. I say, should His Highness Cosomel become king, the titles and lands of the Tenstuns ought to be impounded. I see no need to forge ties with such a vile human.”

Hutton nodded and said,
“I still believe the Tenstuns’ wealth will become a great threat to us. As much as it may have been accumulated through corrupted means, that is.”

Then Sederberg spoke. “If wealth is your concern, is there no family to surpass the Tunstons? The family owning the vastest lands in the kingdom.”

“Do you speak of the Green family? I was under the impression they concerned themselves solely with their farms and orchards. They consider any additional profit gained from their crops a blessing of the goddesses, every year donating it to the religious orders or the poor. Is that not their custom? I don’t believe they would take interest in our affairs.”

Cosomel replied, laughing.
“And yet, with their support, we may just end this ordeal without shedding a drop of blood.”

Sederberg agreed.
"The Winterspoons boast a long tradition of alchemy and science, the Blacks have gathered a roster of military connections since the days of Lydia Schaffen, and the Greens, along with their wealth, have the trust of the people. Should all three famlilies endorse our cuase, I’m certain this dispute will cease before a war arises.

Cosomel spoke.
“Then it shall happen. Should a war occur, the few noblemen supporting Techel and myself will summon their troops. But regardless of who wins, the royal army is bound to intervene if the battles persist. If so, either the royal army decides the successor, or one ascends by action of their supporting troops. Both cases are undesirable. Vicotry must be assured before this dispute turns into a war. Be it I or Techel, whoever loses must be exiled to the Woodlands for the rest of his days. Not doing so will endanger the future of hte kingdom, regardless of who succeeds.”

Hutton reacted as such:
“I’m certain of our victory, but I believe the defeated should be exiled to Kalejimas, not the Woodlands.”

Cosomel laughed heartily and replied,
“I’m well aware of your dislike for Techel, but that seems rather harsh, no? Either way, who shall we send to meet with the Greens?”

Sederberg spoke.
“As the eldest, I believe I myself should go.”

Cosomel shook his head.
“No. The Blacks are virtuous people. They will not be convinced lest the future Chancellor of the Kingdom is present.”

Hutton came forward instead.
“I shall go, then.”

Cosomel had begun to ponder on Hutton’s proposal when Mora spoke.
“Hutton is too young. What’s more, he will be needed to escort Your Highness. The Blacks are a family of military tradition. I believe Hutton’s swordsmanship could earn us their recognition. I shall go to the Greens.”

Hutton spoke again.
“I don’t intend to dismiss Mora’s judgement, but I do believe a Shinobi would be somewhat of a stranger to the court. Would someone with a certain degree of nobility such as myself not be better suited for the task?”

Mora, once again objected.
“Hutton may be bright, but brightness alone does not suffice to persuade the Greens, considering their position. Shinobis are masters of information and strategy. Trust me with this task and I shall earn the support of the Greens.”

Cosomel hestitated.
“One must be cautious not to let any strategies end up smearing our names.”

Mora Saizo replied.
“Trust me. I can assure you i will not let anything hinder Your Highness’ dignity. I only require a letter to prove my s tatus to the Green family.”

“I am counting on you. If i shall obtain the throne, Shinobis shall comeout of the shadows and get the recognition and the master they deserve. Of course, the First Master shall be Mora Saizo. Moreover, those who pick up your mantle shall work for the royal court.”

“It’s an honor, Your Highness. I have a long journey ahead of myself, I shall haste and start. Sir Alfred Hutton, His Highness’ safety depends on your sword. Be wise.”

Without waiting for the others to reply, Mora Saizo vanished.

Hutton was left muttering to himself after the already-absent Mora.
“If that is such a concern, why not take the skills of someone who defended His Highness from assassination several times and go to Duke Techel instead…”

Sederberg did not hestitate to retort.
“Must we really follow Techel? Nobody wants the King to ascend by assassination less than I do.”

“Yes, sir.”

Cosomel spoke over Hutton’s soft reply.
“I may not have Mora by my side, but I am accompanied by the best swordsman in the Kingdom. I have no reason to fear danger. We’ve rested enough. Shall we continue our journey?”

Hutton could not help but to strangly agree.
“Yes! Your Highness.”

5 Likes

I was looking for something like this! Thank you

Hope that in the furure IMC would release Maven’s, Lydia’s and Ruklys’s in-game art portraits. It’s been 2 years now but I still don’t know their faces lolol. Just like Jurate who has in-game art portrait but still has no 3d model.

2 Likes

Jurate has 3D model…

you meet her on a quest on I. Coast forgot name of map above cranto :expressionless:

There is one fragment in Mage tower that was sealed into many different crystals, once the revelator releases all the crystals the soul says his name is Hauberk.

3 Likes

Then it’s my mistaken. But I can’t find her 3D model file in ToSbase O_O"

is weird cause they have the quest, but they end them all with “Talk to this npc” and after that is where the magic happens D:

EDIT: I think the reason she isn’t count as npc is cause she just appears like a korok and tell some stuff to her fans and then leaves…

After doing the quests again, it seem I was the one mistaken (unless I gave up before she appears)…

So yeah, sorry no 3D model there :pensive: