Tree of Savior Forum

Leticia's Secret Cube Item List: Updated May 23

Please dont release this cube, we dont want to ruin our game with P2W bullhonky

6 Likes

Byebye old sweet tos, welcome to rotten P2W tree of Tps…

4 Likes

The worst thing that could happen to the game happens tomorrow so.
After a big combat update (not even complete), that made us feel devs where thinking about ToS. Biggest pay to win gacha comes.
And like always people will buy it instead of boycotting it.
Sigh, hopefully i play for my own fun and seeing my character evolving not for PvP/GvG, cause it’s the end for those who play without their mastercards.

6 Likes

:confused: am I the only one that has 0 interest on this cube :confused:

I guess imc got greedy after the recent spike in people buying tp? Really dissapointed on imc for this move

Its basically p2w now.

11 Likes

For IMC, P2W Cube > Bugfixes, patches and everything else. Rank reset ends in a week and we are stuck with an half assed patch.

That’s how they listen to the community.

I kinda believe the new damage formula was rushed to push the sales of this cube, since damage comes mostly from weapons.

GG again, smart move.

5 Likes

this is the worst, so disappointed, wat a way to lie

5 Likes

I don’t thinks we can’t stop imc, but if imc going to put this cube so change costume to normal TP purchase then.

2 Likes

I’m keeping my demeanour diplomatic, but I’m actually quite angry at this. It’s selling gameplay away in a cube. Worst part is, instead of improving that gameplay (Practonium), they do this.

14 Likes

Think of all the guilds who struggle to level up for that recipe too…and it’s hard to quest also but the worst part is—IT’S NOT IN A KEISTA DISPENSER! D:

That’s what pisses me off the most.

5 Likes

We will pay to receive EXP cards gg

Just when ToS is reviving… Now it is staying dead for good lol.

3 Likes

Oh hush now people, its not like you plebs can do anything against almighty IMC-sama’s marketing decisions.

You’ll all suck up to the new Cashgrab On Sale Item, and you guys will like it.

this is the time where rich players irl who started a month ago will surpass ya’ll who started last year. if u want to keep up either u whale too or just leave this shitty game

4 Likes

Flagged because they lied to us. Again.

IMC, or rather Hakkyu Kim now is it?
can’t be trusted "

This is golden. Marketing 101: market to them until they buy or die :imp:

Yay! It’s finally time to fight those devilish afk-farmers with the holy powers of our wallets!

Game leveled on end-game itemization and (almost) without OP classes. Time for OPness to shift from silver to real money!