Tree of Savior Forum

Let me tell you the truth about the future of this

your fault for making errors. next time be more wise about your decisions. and you call me the dumbass? lmao.

your fault for making errors. next time be more wise about your decisions. and you call me the dumbass? lmao.

Ok child, you are golden and never made any mistakes in your life

sorry for not make the TOS College and work my way to have a PhD in “how to make builds” in my first days playing this game

Please, stop posting, you are making fun of yourself

1 Like

You can give me the links? I really want to leave official TOS after the stupid suport message I received

You must be really stupid to trust everything on the Internet. It’s all about business and they’re doing that job well. This game needs more time.

Just a side note. Ktos will always be ahead of us because they design the game that a different langague. Then after the remake the patches and fixes it takes them a few weeks to redesign it for itos. Much like ragnarok was in the mod 2000s… I would say expect 4-6 week delays for update patches based off of what the time frame was for ragnarok. before they sold the iro to warp portal the game was always updated just a month behind is all. Hence why they had the sakray server to teat the new patches on the english version. I would say expect a teat server to pop up soon so they can implement patches and fixes easier… Either way i will still play i love the game. And people who ise private servers are scum leeches who destroy games… Good day :stuck_out_tongue:

I made pretty solid builds considering I’ve played as long as you have.

sounds like you need to study and quit failing. need a tutor? 100k silver/hr.
I’m on Klaipeda. will be on around 2pm EST

??? Did I mention the Internet?

where you get your “little research”?

Did you know it’s possible to use your brain to think??

Please come back when you understand the meaning of research.

Little research means nothing.
For research, you need theory, hypothesis, arguments and data. To sum up, you need conclusion and other elements.
Now tell me where you get your “little research” before you spout out more stupid idea.
And note, I didnt call you stupid and you just prove it yourself. What’s the point of insulting ppl and spouting nonsense rather than being rational?

Sigh

Did you know you can find most if not all the scientific/stadistic/etc research papers, on the internet? And that it’s common for students to be referenced to them in their works at the universities Yep, internet CAN BE, a reliable source.

But you are clearly a big imbecile troll trying to be smart.

Now go troll somewhere else.

You cannot trust the Internet just because they have some info, you should be taught that Internet is never a reliable source in college and it has been proven by Science. The only reliable sources are from internal scholar sharing of such institutes.
Oh well, I will stop here before your stupidity drag me down.
You never do a proper research in College or never attend college, both true.

Glad you decided to leave, best thing you’v done in your life.

It’s easier to teach people to don’t trust internet rather than teaching them how to use internet.
ps : Wikileaks are all lies.

1 Like

Honestly, IMC should’ve cared less by not making EU/SA/SEA servers since they never had plans to make anything other than NA ones before the complaints, and not changing Founders from 3 months to 1 month, nor implementing regional pricing and having everyone pay the converted USD price in their countries.

… wut? SCIENCE!!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

As a founder and someone who played Alpha until the end and ditched release it’s not a “perfect” example because they were a conflicting publisher and developing company. They also were a bit more vocal with the community spreading lies from the start about that stupid Archeum patch never going in and continued to come out publicly saying things would get fixed on their streams.

A bit different because the game’s developers aren’t relying on publishers and instead basically cooked up their own “founder” packs which obviously didn’t go into fixing anything. Aside from that all token content and BS is straight from kTOS having already been developed in beta.

So -it is- their fault for being dumb releasing bad content but it’s not as bad as Archeage where they removed any means to craft and aquire items within the game effectively. Instead they just removed the means to actually play the game itself with bad servers and no monster spawns. :joy:

Now, if they release in the cash shop the dungeon reset scrolls given out for maintence and a world boss cube timer reset scroll and things, then yes we are taking more steps towards the full retard that Trion/XLGames took with Archeage.

lol

ok

No

“You don’t agree with me? Then my lies are the truth.”

I didn’t come for the same reason as you, hun. Not everyones a furry loving f*ck.

It is the gaming company and the publisher fault because it’s the same company. Did you google it yet? No? Want me to show you?

I am right, and you are wrong.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.