Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

Won’t there be a gacha box-like something that gives seals in the mercenary shop? and also i think I read you will be able to get them from weekly stuff as random reward?

Because those did sound nice so i hope those real…but this one…this is bullshit xD

1 Like

yes there is a cube for 450 mb that can drop seals and also acc recipes like pasiutes
they will also increase the mb boruta medal limit to 3 which means you can get 1 boruta pouch per week even when you are guildless

i think this leticia seal will be an A rank item and the drop rate will be as worse as our current dionysos drop rate.also the fodder still need to be leveled up.its not as easy as it looks.

all in all why dont we just wait patiently for a scroll to increase seal level rightaway in one click
they will release it somehow and betrayed all old players effort like how they did to players who scavenged shards each days through saalus, think all those shards will always be a legitimate good investment, and bam, here comes t scroll in one click for ya
they might even give this as freebies at some point or add even-number seal leveling discount through burning weekend
they even did release lv 430 growth which let you jump to 430 in such a short period
this item release wont be a surprise anymore

2 Likes

I know that nobody cares about Shield Charge being removed on Rodelero because almost no one plays it, but that hurts. I know it sucks in pve, but it’s always handy on pvp and they just keep taking away tools from the classic shield build each certain amount of patches even if they buff other things.
:tired:

Yes, they added chance for seals to some more contents

2 Likes

They combined Shield Charge and Slithering

oh, so slithering now pushes people away after the patch like shield charge? If that’s so, that’s cool. In my opinion slithering was the less useful of the two after they removed the magic invul from it, you need to max it to make it worth it on its current iteration in the NA server while shield charge pushing shenanigans are always useful in pvp even at lv 1.

(Yes, flag it.)

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from KToS General Thread v5.0:

I WANT TO KNOW WHY ALWAYS TANK CLASS HAVE BUFF

THEY KNOW AFTER EP12 SOME CLASS HAVE NOT BUFF?

1 Like

because everyone always cries saying that tanks are useless and the imc goes there and buff … now in addition with the right build they are almost immortal (except against some boss skills) now they have more damage than a lot dps out there

1 Like

I guess it’s a general dmg buff but at least murmi helmet lost the 50% dmg buff to shield skills, still, can’t understand how the shield dmg attr changed on these classes with plain google translate.
Right now my fully decked tank build varies between 200 mill and 350 mill dmg in the weekly bosses, which is a far cry from those +2 bill dmg people at the top ranks, so I welcome a slight dmg buff at least, but depends how stronger it gets.

insect raid … butterfly … pokemon … its preference … you get it …

please add seller name so we can PM and haggle prices … lol … sadly many abuse it with spam mails … stupid gamers …

Good morning guys, any videos about new murmillo, rod and pelta?

3 Likes

Yes, we hope for the new videos showing of the changes and buffs to the mentioned classes like, all shielder class and the scouts.

Vaivora 2h Sword is still better than Glacier 2h Sword. Here are the responses from Tsai Tom. Hope this help for those BBs that are still deciding whether they should invested in 2h VV sword or not.

Yep, seems about right. If your class doesn’t have % damage boost in its kit, then Glacier weapons will be a much better choice.
Meanwhile, swordies are sitting on multiple % damage boosts.

Actually there r other ways implemented before this gacha to obtain seal so is not a 100m item its a 50m item on a 200m gacha to get it so yeah is a dumb play from nexon pretty sure they will adjust the prices.

Some love for Spear and shield users :heart: My 9 swordies are happy :heart:

1 Like

TANK SWORDSMAN CAN DO PVE

BUT WILL TOO OP IN PVP? lul

1 Like