Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

Does a monk with a hammer as big as them makes sense too?

1 Like

its doesn’t, but monk exists in cleric tree XD

why not a ki-based mage fighter? would have nice timing too with the whole wizard tree intense balancing thing

1 Like

Barbarian Stomping kick and Embowel.
Well…It look like we have the answer.:wink:

Because the Cleric’s Tree is the only one who show us relation with martial arts? I simply don’t see Sword dropping the spear (because no one ever uses a sword on the f***** swordsman) to use his feets…

I can see that happen. A ki-based mage fighter will be awesome.

mLuparY

I’m so tired of waitin for Mimic and Pied Piper

3 Likes

Wow!! I didn’t expected that. One more Cleric to be loved by me!

• Muay Thai in the beginning was slightly inspired by Kung Fu, but it’s not just about one of the most powerfull martial arts in world, it’s about the harmony of body and mind, and deeply conected with Budism.
    So, this make clear Muay Thai class is from Cleric tree.
    Although it is a great class to improve the damage of Physical Clerics, but has no place to fit this class. Depending on which rank the Muay Thai enters, we will have to change the Monk build style, or worse, don’t use the Monk any more. We have to wait patiently and see how is the performance of this class in game.
    Anyway, this is just a spark, we don’t even know if it’s not just the IMC giving false hopes hahaha

My guess is that they mixed up the skills, having Swell Left Arm affect both (although it only affects mainhand) and Swell Right Arm affect the mainhand weapon;
Though I think that I can remember seeing a change back a while ago where Swell Right Arm was said to affect only subweaponry, we’ll have to wait and see the new effects.

But even if Swell Right Arm is “nerfed” to not give mainhand attack anymore, even more the reason to actually use a shield instead of a dagger with a Thauma in your party so that you can get these 1-2k physical defence.

1 Like

Thauma will need a Swell Leg skill

11 Likes

Outside of random propaganda about Muay Thai, it originated from a total copy paste of the lost martial art “Bokator” from Cambodia.
It’s the same about some chinese swords are failed attempts to imitate katanas, or japanese kenpo that is a rip off to mimic chinese martial arts and or brazilian jiu jutsu that came from japanese jiu jitsu but now became a sport style for the octagon.

1 Like

Well there goes my sword and dagger monk. Must i use big dumb 2H mace? Since day 1 I crowed for Monks to have their own weapons. This is not what I meant. In fact, its worse. Id rather they didn’t exist. Now we’ll never get fist weapons. Maybe muay thai can save us.

Is the 3 star clear voucher live on iTos? I remember reading about it somewhere

Didnt saw them ingame
(except for Bug/Crash Compensation in mail)

I think peoples messed up the Thaumaturge fix

1. If it was a change it will be in the change log and not in the fix

2. Swell Left Arm have been always apply on Main Weapon only since day 1, if it apply on Secondary Weapon suddenly then it is a bug and need fix!

3. Same to Swell Right Arm, it have been only apply on Shield/Dagger since day 1 and last few months apply on Pistol/Cannon as well, if it suddenly apply on Main Weapon then indeed it is a bug and need fix as well.

In ToS - Left Arm = Main Weapon Hand, Right Arm = Secondary Weapon Hand

I’ve been main Thaumaturge since day1, the rumors scared hell out of me, but I couldn’t find the changelog but it is only from a fix log.

@greyhiem

do you know if it makes a difference at which point you activate your EXP tome now?
Do you have to have it running the whole dungeon or is activating it in the last 1 minute also sufficient when fighting the boss monster to get the 30-300% extra EXP for the whole dungeon clear?

Anyone know if the price of the Wheel of Judgement for Inquisitor has been reduced in some patch that has not yet arrived in itos or even at ktos still costs 1000 silver? I was testing Inquisitor, but I can’t afford this much to use my main AoE skill.

The cost wasn’t decreased on any server, just the weight which we received.

1 Like

I always activate just before boss dies, because some time ago I read somewhere on KR forums about this as a tip. Mobs do not give any rewards, they just increase your score. The final boss is the one giving all rewards, so those rewards can be multiplied/boosted.

1 Like

you should get more silver killing 10 mobs than you spend on using breaking wheel.

“Fixed issue with there only being a strict task order for the Matador’s tasks”

What does it mean?.