Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

So far I have not noticed a single unidentified item dropping from Corsair’s pillaging, which effectively makes Corsair a dead class unless they give it some bonus looting chance.

Guys, can anyone help me out on where/how to lvl up after 330?
Since the 330 dungeon doesn’t give any xp, and map quests aren’t nearly enough to get you to 350…
I am doing 3 runs on the 300 dungeon and 3 runs on the Mercenary Post but i really doesnt give that much xp anymore…
Is there an exp curve after 330?
Is there a great map for grind? I was crushed on the new hunting ground…

I’m having real trouble since english is not really my language, and i would appreciate if you guys could help me out

dungeon 300 can give exp up to lv350. just do it with cookies event. After 350 just do quests and farm gears. Character exp is not a problem in Rank 9. The thing you should worry is class exp. I am lv352 atm and my clas lv is lv8 lol

1 Like
4 Likes

Hello everyone,

Hope you’re having a good time with the R9 patch, to some degree at least. :slight_smile:
kTEST has been updated again tonight. You can read through the further changes in the link below.
[ kTEST - 14/12/2017 ]

6 Likes

It’s time.

1 Like

OMG where is this from? is it Lama?
WILL IT USE KICKS? OMG

Thaumaturge:
Swell Left Arm:
Fixed issue where the effects of this skill was also being applied to the equips in the secondary weapon slot.
Swell Right Arm:
Fixed issue where the bonus physical/magical attack bonuses was being applied to the main hand weapon.

Is this a nerf? So swell right arm will no longer give rod users an advantage over staff?

It is from kToS official website, and it just came out all of a sudden about an hour ago.
Rumor has it that it might be a teaser of a new hidden class with Muay Thai concept.

5 Likes

I bet 100 popolion that new class is healer branch :grin:

Considering Muay Thai is bare handed and might be related with monk, it’s most likely.

Unless, Muay Thai has no relation with religion, I can safely assume it won’t be cleric

Can’t test my aspd properly it’s so frustrating XD

Pre update (0:45): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cFFrSwUtcM

Post update (today): https://youtu.be/1ONlipBny_s?list=UUed3DDmA3VpGYn4Aa-mjolQ

inb4 plottwist and it’s a battle mage xD

but yeah, it looks a lot like ROs Teakwon boy/girl.
Maybe it’s even called Taekwon Boy/Girl.

I guess they’re continuing to copy RO (first Gunslinger now Taekwon).
What’s next? Soul Linker? xD

1 Like

looks like taek-won class XD

It’s not by far luchador, which would probably involve grabbing and punching
It looks oriental, and it probably revolves around kicking martial arts

I can only see it fitting on the Cleric Tree

No Wizard massive balance…

IUCK FMC.

Another hidden class for Clerics. Why am I not surprised?

Fine IMC, you can change the name to Tree of Clerics. :tired:

1 Like

Why am I the only one thinking it is a sword hidden class?

Correct me if I’m wrong but monks are martial artists with religion focus while those pictures seem like a kung fu, taekwondo or any kick related martial art which has far less chance to be religion based…

Am I the only one? :sad:

I think in this two. but then i think, "wtf, swords just use swords, rapiers and pikes, this does not fit in taekwon class… its a cleric tree for sure, sad tree of clerics