Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

So the cars still coming?. thats gonna so :tired:

Matador is really shaping up to be the Swordsman class I always wanted honestly. In the end it all comes down to how much damage you can do because ToS is ultimately just a numbers game, but I really like the idea of a Swordsman class that times attacks to avoid damage instead of just facetanking or having perpetual 100% block/evasion as was the case in the past.

1 Like

You can play Fencer that way too. With a well timed Flanconnade, you can block attacks and Préparation allows you to block many attacks too. You also have some skills that increases your evasion, like Esquive Toucher and Lunge, though they don’t guarantee 100% dodge like Matador’s Back Slide. The thing is, Fencer is trickier because its i-frames are very short, which is not Matador’s case.

1 Like

There’s also the manual block of peltasa and crossguard which not only blocks attack but also provide CC and damage boost. But the factor that makes matador stand out is the 100% chance, you can backslide when about to get hit by dragoon jump or wheel smash.

Which rises up the question, matador’s 100% chance to block against dragoon’s ignore block?

EDIT: nvm, there’s no 100% block mechanic from matador.

is bugged.
It gives 0 evasion no matter how you use it.

paso double ignores any damage while the animation is going. so yeah an well timed Paso double give an good nope to all damages.

Hey all,

I don’t usually post about events exclusively, but i thought this one was quite funny.
It’s Tree of Cartoon King, the idea is to put some text into some of the speech for our saviors into one of the provided images. I already saw some odd entries on the fan-art section. I like funny captions, i think. :stuck_out_tongue:

Cartoon templates

Have fun if you want to use it for something else. :thinking:

Do you think it is as rewarding for the fencer’s i-frame if they can perform the dodge, or would it be better to be raised a little in comparison to what the matador class does?

I want to see a sled rush dog into a pack of kepa. :wink:

4 Likes

Anniversary

15 Likes

@greyhiem and others, since dopp3 has no clear route to go. Can i know which one is a better route?
Sw3 hl2 dopp3 shin
Sw1 hl3 barb dopp3 shin

Route 1 : Sw3 mainly for double slash. Max gungho and concentrate.

Route 2 : Barb provide cleave. HL3 provide skull swing and vertical slash, also lvl 10 skyliner and crown moulinet.

Route 2 seems more appealing for me but if you have any suggestion please share with us.

It will depend on your preference. Do you want to burst with shadow clone? Pick Sw3 High2 for more copy skills. If you prefer stronger doppel skills you should take barb1 version.

how did u find that in tree of savior folder?.. i want to see where to find the moving wings in main menu

I know it’s not correct to ask this, but since we got update in itos, can someone link all the changes to class balance until the last ktos patch so we cannot mess up with the actual bait?

Check this PSA: We are probably not getting the fully updated patch

@greyhiem also provided a more accurate list of what we’re getting somewhere along the thread

1 Like

Guys does anyone have a guide to the Class Costume Quests?

■■■■■■■ IMC really needs to fix swashbuckling not working with a pistol. I was used to swapping to dagger just to pull enemies, but now that I get buffs for holding aggro with Matador I want to actually keep the provoke instead of losing it when I swap back to pistol.

It is inside patch file have to extract it off of file…

can we get white gems from party mission killing moa at tenet garden?

Anyone else feel like their attack speed is lower since update?? Is it just because of the server traffic??

Did anyone have a list of the maximum stats you can get on all the 350 gear somewhere?
I feel like i’ve seen it but cant remember where

On “Basic Stats” (the green category) so far, the higher value i’ve ever seen is “86”.