Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

I understand what you mean, but your situation isn’t that common tho, usually players try to have atleast a Token active, even if they are free to play users (aka, non whales):beside my first (and only) purchase for 100TP to open Characters slots, I managed somehow to always buy Token off the market and if possible to have 1 or 2 to spare which is coming in handy for hard times like these (currently the Market is empty on my server). :frowning:
Having a Token active and/or making trades speeds up the Shards number by a lot in the long run, so it’s not uncommon for players who have been playin for months to have atleast 1 char with a weapon trans 9 or 10, and since you can get them back when you destroy your weapon (about 90% spent) you are gonna reach the trascendence cap sooner or later, so you can afford to make such choice for the upgrading process… that is what I meant, I wasn’t trying to implying that everyone should have a Trans10 weapon at this point, just that non whale players can have high level trans char too if they’ve been playing for months, so these Golden Sockets come in handy for us too. :slight_smile:

@myself The ‘very casual’ phrase is at fault here. I haven’t used real currency to buy game items, all I do is run saalus daily though I farmed some point in time when I needed solmiki set. Allocate sources wisely, buy token and try to buy SWC from legit players whales or friends NOT the silver seller that spams in shout then buy extra character slots to increase daily runs, finally kill yourself from boredom doing dailies with maxed lodges.

@RyogoKusama Is the potential fixed as well liek the sockets? thats quite sad to hear if true. I plan to use 350 HG 2H spear

what is SWC? 1st time heard it.
each time i make a new char, i tend to give them new max peta/sissel, thats why i tried to hold back creating new char

About HG350 ones I don’t know, probably @greyhiem can answer to that better, if they’re like old HG ones you can probably have them with more potential if you’re lucky in the process of Appraising

EDIT: Checking the screenshots above I can see some Weapons with 12 potential too, so I’m assuming they work like the old ones in this regard

My issue was about the ones which drop inside the new 350 Dungeon, those ones aren’t “appraisable” so I guess their potential is fixed to 11… :confused:

1 Like

Yes the potential is fixed. Some 350 items have 10, some 11 and some 12.
Appraisal does not affect potential, just the amount and colour of bonus stats you will get.

1 Like

@myself ‘Steam Wallet Code’ used to buy TP.

Thanks for the answers, the new item for sockets would be really useful, 20/20 potential will be missed :cry:.

Seen on Inven forum

Maggi’s succubus:

In-game card:

http://upload2.inven.co.kr/upload/2017/12/06/bbs/i15172790233.jpg

10 Likes

“T H I C C”

atleast20charactersofthiccness

2 Likes

Oh god… I’m all yours…

2 Likes

butterface detected!

Fun fact:
MAGGI herself twitted about that XD

1 Like

THICC

SUCCubus

SUCck MOBS

Any news about the new pet? I would like to know. Any info will be very much appreciated.

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/649616

It is the christmas sleigh mount!

Future popping books

8 Likes

Wait… What? o.O Holy Baby Jesus! Is that trully a companion? If so…

What are the bonuses?

seems like it gives +4 movespeed and you can’t use hunter skills, I have no idea how you can feed it or level it.

1 Like

Thank you very much!

No hunter skills? Sad.

My dreams of seeing a sled growl are ruined… :sad:

Could we be getting jetski mounts next summer? :satisfaction: