Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

Perhaps it is time for someone to make a detailed guide about this on forum section (reroll, collection of stat values, formula for amount of dust you receive). This is getting asked a lot, also put a lot of info about it in the guide on Mashinos recipe. Could also link to kiyo’s guide of course. I lost the link again

@atomsk.cs you are hydrated properly

1 Like

There you go! His guide is great.

3 Likes

Yeah a guide on it will be great, sad I’m not informed enough on the topic to make one.

Am thinking on whether should I make a Kabbalist class guide. The previous one is not updated as Sakane (thread owner) left the game and Kabbalist information for R9 is scattered everywhere in the rank9 class posts.

Edit:
Kiyo’s guide is great. I remember seeing someone posted a pair of formulas calculating the number of materials needed to reroll the gear but can’t remember which post it is in discord.

2 Likes

Can kabbalist clone be used multiple times on same monster (like for farming battle bracelets by repeatedly cloning galok ?)
Cause skill tooltip claims you cant, but seen some person claiming he farmed battle bracelets that way

Even if this was possible, the farming of Battle Bracelets that way makes no sense. That’s because of two reasons:

1. you can only make 6 clones of Galok every 73 seconds
  2. because of the cooldown time, it’s easier to run and find a new Galok rather than trying to keep that one alive [cause other farmers will simple killsteal it away if you stand around waiting for the next Clone]

imo it’s easier to bring a Thauma and swell those Galoks to have 2 BBs per kill if you happen to find one with the drop.

Clone is basically only useful for really rare monsters like Mantiwood(9 clones with Notarikon) to farm their monster gems with less effort.

Guys what are the meta builds right now in korea?
Doppel still meta?

Meta build for ( insert purpose ) ?

Not possible, monsters which have been cloned before, can’t be cloned again (the kabbalist will just cast the skill, invoke the cooldown but nothing happens). Probably that person clone a different galok each time during the 1min+ skill cooldown.

Besides, cloned monsters reroll their drops so we can’t oracle change + clone to gain multiples of the same loot.

Pve content and farm for every class? Haha
My main is doppel, but I’m feeling doppel will be a bad class, or not the best, so it’s easy for me to change the my main char.

Thing here is that there are farming classes that speeds up the farming process but are not relevant in PVE content such as ET.

Meanwhile a proper PVE build can still farm but might not be efficient as a farming setup.

Seems like a general pve build would be your safer bet. Doppel is fine as it is , don’t worry about it

only real problem with doppel at current end game is that if you’re not well geared you’d just flop on the ground in world bosses. Sarkmis is partly to blame with this forcing you to go 1 con, but 350 gears should make this less of an issue.

afaik your CON can’t go negative, so all you have to do is have less than 72 CON and your CON won’t be affected by Sarkmis.
At least it worked with low CON amounts, so it should work with higher amounts,too.

that’s what I meant with 1 con, but having no shield and only 1 con would get you killed in WB. When 350 gears come in you won’t need to use sarkmis anymore and the new weapons don’t have any negative stats so doppel won’t be dying as often anymore

I really hate sarkmis cause the -72CON, people think is nothing but is a lot, when I use Gale was a lot harder to die, sarkmis make u a lot more squish.
The new 2handed with 5 sockets seems good!
People are using full str, full dex or “hybrid”?

full sex is always better

1 Like

Well this is true kkk ■■■■■■■ auto-correct

Some serious rebalance of Matador and Musk next wave.

2 Likes

Finally, Musketeer changes. :hey:

Will these be on kTest soon?

If google translation is (semi) correct they fixed a lot of musketeer issues.
Covering Fire having no charge anymore is a huge QoL increase.
Without the 30% Buttstroke attribute there is also no need to go melee and recast it every 10 seconds removing the counter synergy it had previously with sniper serenity.

buttstroke -> bayonet backslide -> charging sniper serenity … oh well duration half off… ehh

The new C1 and especially the C3 skill seem to be good giving musketeer incredible burst potential. The “Cap” problem still persists tho.
I don’t know if I should stick now to musket or go BM2…
A2 Sapper3/Hunter3 Falc1Musk3 could be a really strong all arounder having AoE Clear with Covering/PenetrationShot/Falc + Sapper or Growling for Mass CC and the single Target burst of Musketeer. The Hunter3 build could be very useful in ET/Solmiki and with the “CD reset” on musketeer skill + Chrono you could burst through monsters groups just fine.

Matador also seems to be a much better option for fencer c3 now.

omg Matador is SO GOOD atm lol
ps: i dont even kidding, srsly

new paena +350 shield lulul

1 Like