Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

I’d like to offer some advice to those who are/will attempt the Bullet Marker costume quest. As we all should know, the quest requires you to pick up an element buff from an altar and shoot the correct element marker with it.

I figured out that the way the element things spawn is that they will always spawn somewhere around your current location at the time of spawning, often somewhere slightly off-screen.

Also, the instances quests put you in usually has an invisible border somewhere, such as fights with quest bosses. This, however, is NOT the case with this one. The instance this quest puts you in actually spans throughout the entire Greene Manor map. Given this and the above, it’s extremely easy to run into a situation where the element things spawn in a gigantic area much too far away from each other, making this more tedious than it needs to be.

^ IMC, why? D:

To avoid such a scenario, I’ve tried running towards the northeast, right where the Vakarine statue is. It’s a much narrower area, so the things spawn much closer to each other, making this quest way easier.

screenshot_20171126_00014

My strategy is also shown in action in the video below. I always get at least 300 points, often reaching 380 as well. At 13:34, I got 445 points, which is just a mere 15 points away from getting the arm accessory.

I still recommend stacking movement speed buffs, such as Haste with Base Camp. It helps a lot and won’t make the RNG spawns as much of an obstacle.

screenshot_20171201_00009

Edit: After 5 tries with Haste and Base Camp on, I finally got the arm accessory :’)

18 Likes

better make a special guide thread in archer section

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIMME THAT HAIR

The haaat how to get the haaaaat

1 Like

h-how could you get that hat ritsu?

I WANNA THAT CLOTH COLOR, IMC WHY DIDN’T YOU GAVE THE WHITE ONE, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Sad History

2 Likes

Right?! The white one looks best IMO. :sad:

It is know that every MMO player is an edgy teen :distinguished:

3 Likes

Exceed +70 stat maximum. Still don’t know how much +STR, DEX, CON, INT, SPR value is possible.
(green dot = stat bonus). 27 dex, 28 spr, 77 con, 75 str

64 dex, 76 spr

2 Likes

From Leticia Cube

Lvl 10 enhancement card (+5400 card exp).
Instant 1 star --> 10 star

(level 10 enhancement card book will give lv10 enhancement card)

1 Like

Those two are twohanded weapons, though, so it is to be expected that they exceed the ~60 stats of onehanded weaponry.
My guess is that onehand is x-60 and twohand is x-90.

The question that arises is if these stats can be increased till the limit or over the limit, as stat increase was presented as the other alternative to the stat reset you can achieve at the NPC by using those powders/dusts you get by recycling weapons you don’t need.

You might be correct. Haven’t been able to get over ~ +60 on 1handed weapons yet.
59 int dagger

Think equips can reach +45-50 stat bonus. 42 str, 30 con, 39 dex boots.

The stat and the stat number gets randomized after you randomize it at the blacksmith, but the amount of bonus lines and colour of the stat will not change (example 3 green and 1 blue --> new 3 green and new 1 blue). Blue and purple equips need white nuclea dust to randomize again. Red/orange needs red sierra dust.

edit: just identified a 6 red stat item. It is quite possible.

3 Likes

saw a few 2handed with 83
and armor with 48

nothing higher yet

3 Likes

hey @greyhiem quickquestion, when you reroll some hg gear, you reroll all the slots or you cant reroll single slots?

HG gear reroll is all slots reroll.

@Nekorin @Hmmmm thx boys.
My biggest fear is that this system will become the new “enchant scroll” :c

2 Likes

You reroll everything randomly and will keep the amount of coloured options.

Yes, it is similar to enchant scroll but it will offer a bit more security. You will always keep the amount and colour of the stats. 6 red -> 6 red, 3 green 1 blue -> 3 green 1 blue. If you got a bad roll after appraiser (like 3 purple stats), your item will be worthless. You cannot change the 3 purple to 3 red/green/blue.

The initial appraisal will determine the fate of your item.

2 Likes

Like what @greyhiem said, rerolls will follow the number of attributes and colors. So HG gear with a high number of attributes with good color combinations are good for rerolling, while the rest can dismantle them into dust.

1 Like

Thanks guys, clear as my pee 8D
Hope this arrives soooooon