Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

Thanks and RIP Punish. You were one of those memorable skill.

So we can assume that 60 is the current cap for base stats on one-handed weapons it seems.
Good to know,though. If one day the stat increase function is added, I guess everyone will run around with 4 stats +60 weaponry,which seems better than having some 1-2 stats at around 100-120, given the new possibility of using autoattacks as fillers (infinite Blessing and strenghened Sacrament, coupled with new autoattack boosts[Lightning Hands,Daino]).

Soooo… i will start planning from todas which char will take the resets :sob::sob:

Thanks for the info! !

Yp, you need to plan out for reset well in advance now. If you have multiple characters for reset then its quite tough. Max number of chars you can reset using event reset voucher is 14 (assuming it lasts for 14 days). Also need to keep an eye on all balancing done recently. I already changed on my char plan for some chars multiple times by now lol. Quite a pain tbh.

I don’t know why IMC changed the rank reset event mechanic, I thought the purpose of the event was to test new builds and the changes in the skills/classes. This is so multicharacter unfriendly. I have 25 characters and even if I do not need to reset all of them I can’t test builds on my main character because of that limit, doesn’t make sense for me. They incentivate us to creat more characters but keep doing that sort of thing.
We should get together to make IMC release the old event with 1 per character per day when Rank 9 arrive here, not that 14 days 1 per account per day thing :frowning:

Expand removed
Falconers on suicide watch

2 Likes

So, IMC hyped up every archer for falc3 and killed it so fast.

I mean why the fck anyone spend 25.5m silver for +3 aoe ar…
Look at sorc. it does that cheaper and better way with no downtime.

The original purpose of the rank reset event was to test builds, but this rank reset is more being done as a week long courtesy to players for the start of rank 9.

It is possible there will be another rank reset event in the future but for now i will take what i can get.

If you have 25 characters and over 7 of them are built poorly, that sounds like a personal problem.

If they really want to avoid us one hitting everything, they should remove transcendance instead of toying with my heart

:tired:

6 Likes

My current builds are fine, only 1 or 2 character didn’t ended well. But they are changing a lot of things that make us change our mind when choosing some class, like picking Krivis for Daino (now its not needed anymore), finishing Pardoner build without Pardoner C3 (now it will be needed), also a lot of problems with getting C1 something in rank 8 now that the new classes are also rank 8, thats why this limited event isn’t enough.

2 Likes

Well now I’m upset. Worked so hard to get 3x lv 10 Canceril cards and they nerfed it to the ground. 15 seconds cooldown on Canceril cards hp regen now…

2% hp every 15 or more seconds… I think it might be worse than Paladin’s Restoration.

1 Like

If IMC is started to kill AOE then need to wait for elememe changes. If its not balanced then pretty much archers are just not worth playing for general pve as aoe.

There are only 2 skills I know off that work with AAR for a wiz: [earthquake] and [magnetic force]. Wiz skills have the distinct advantage of circumventing the supposed “rule” IMC has for AoE in the world of ToS. It’s either true AoE or target cap AoE.

I can already imagine skills like [electrocute] being converted for AAR vs ADR. 10AAR would mean you could only jump 4x on medium monsters. I’ld like to see that reach the game (for the sake of balance!!!).

“It’s not lupus”

1 Like

most ff skills work with aar also targeted skills like energy bolt etc work with aar too

Which ones? I’ve got nothing to do while waiting and I do have an FF2.

kundela slash, naghundi and (not sure because havent tested yet) blood bath.

the reason kundela slash hits only 1 target is because it has 1 or 0 base aar, when you hangman a bunch of mobs with linker and reduce their adr to 0 it hits all of them.

It depends.

3 Likes

Or, being able to HK means you have them linked which is why they all get hit.

@atari
Cool. I hope they can do that for the rest of the wiz line. Though I wish they wouldn’t do it this way (really high AAR on specific skills) but more like +5AAR per elementalist circle as an attribute (or 3 attributes locked behind c1,c2 and c3 elementalist).

if that would be the case each mob would have only one line of damage above them, but you get lines equal to the number of mobs, on each mob.