Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

Movespeed dependent on number of enemy targets in a particular range.

1 Like

kinda sad that some classes receive all the love, while others are left to rot by imcā€¦ this just cut diversity and promove the same meta buildsā€¦

goons seems to be still very weak, while murmillos get hasteā€¦ dafuq is this.

Thank you so much!

Are only Hunting ground weapons salvageable? Do level and type affect how much powder they give? And how much orange gear you need to salvage for 30 sierra powder?

Same with Kabbalist, Oracleā€¦

Honestly I feel very disappointed with the update. Iā€™ve been hopeful with the game after the balance update and I was expecting a lot from this update (which was most likely very naive from meā€¦ :tired: ) but they didnā€™t deliver.

Honestly makes me want to quit the game, some of the new circles are so bad that I have a hard time to try to have faith that IMC knows what theyā€™re doing.

Then again itā€™s a big update so I will at least give them the opportunity to fix their mistakes.

(I hope I donā€™t come off as too negative, unreasonable or bashing, Iā€™m just very disappointed atm. :sad:)

5 Likes

No. And new random stat items do not only drop in HGs

looks like based on lvl and some random

dont know, probably depends on items

Yes, it sounds like a good combo, but Iā€™m not sure the 50% extra damages is really good, and it depends on the AoE of this skill. Still lightning will always hit harder on frost enemies, Cryo Chrono is a good option. Pyro Thauma is another one where you give way more damage to the entire team, but less utility overall. So itā€™s depending on what you plan to do.

so according to the info now. whats the best meta build for farming mats or dgn rush for silver farming. thx

it can be enchanter :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: cryo>chrono or pyro>thauma :stuck_out_tongue: we will see

1 Like

but those swell hands/head look way to silly =(.

@ topic: i think cryo chrono will be pretty good for farming, but the BEST for farming will probably something like cryo>thauma with enchant fire scrollsā€¦ so you can group mobs with pillar and them swell mobs for double drop.

or link thauma enchaner2 :wink:

sounds legit, might go wiz1>pyro1>link2>thaum3>ench2 for low investment material + silver farmer

1 Like

:thinking:is it good to invest in DEX stats for C2 Enchanter?

I donā€™t believe so, lightning bolt has around 500% skill factor at level 5 and int or spr scales really well with enchant lightning, swell arms and brain, and enchant fire all which fit nicely with an enchanter build. Although if you go with cryo-chrono-enchanter it might not be a bad idea to go full dex/split con-dex? My reason for this being you donā€™t have as many skills that scale with int or spr and that maybe agility can help you dodge stuff too lol

Important to note that you need to cast every 10 seconds if you really want perma haste, besides the necessity of having enemies aroundā€¦ This sounds so annoying and considering the amount of skills that Murmillo have that are actually good Iā€™m not sure if its worth spending five points on it.

Enchant Lightning only works for AA and Lightning Hands change your AA to that lightning stuff with a bonus damage.

I think may be worth having some points, though not as much as the person in that videoā€¦

I want to see some Cryo-Chrono-Enchanter on PvP, if the AA with the buff canā€™t be blocked this can be good considering itā€™s a target long range AA that you can use while jumping with a small AoEā€¦

Oh gosh!! here we go:

Why you think this class are bad, they have just arrive in the test server, TEST server, to do some TESTS. All the videos they have weak weapons!!!
And its a TEST server, everything could change till them,

incorrect enchant lightning works on everything, tho its only eatk
enchant lightning doesnt add an extra auto attack line like enchant fire do
enchant fires extra line only works for auto attack, its eatk works for everything

Yeh but itā€™s a test server FROM IMC. WE CAN WRITE IN CAPS LOCK TOO, IT DOESNT MAKE US MORE INTELLIGENT.

They ā€œtestā€ things and ho, itā€™s a miracle, they do a patch on KToS, on IToS, and oh miracle itā€™s exactly the same patch from the test server !

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen the video (this thread, post 794) of shadowmancer with +11 pevo staff doing little damage against 316 mobs. I hope itā€™s just a test

I said that because of the description:

ā€œGrants lightning property attack to melee and missile attacks of you and your party members for a period of time.ā€

It seems oddly specific to me, but I never played with the class myself. When you say everything you include magic skills or only physical skills? If also include magic then I wonder why this descriptionā€¦
Anyway, thanks for the correction.