Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

This looks promising… I wonder if using Frost Pillar would increase the damage even further (also could use Enchant Fire).

4 Likes

‘Gevurah (debuff)
Cd= 30s
Gevurah only affects enemies with numbers. Enemies affected by Gevurah receive bonus damage from attacks. The bonus damage is based on their calculated number.
Bonus damage = +20% per skill level
Duration = 30s
Attribute: if the calculated number of the enemy is lower than 3, the Gevurah skill will use the number 3 to calculate.’

I wonder if this stacks with Double Chance.

Sage’s blink taunts near enemies into it. Shadow’s redirects the damage your body take to the dummy, which has 20% of your max HP.

Guess Sage is better for general PvE and the situational movement in PvP, while Shadow is better against situational big AoEs, DoTs that are already on you and PvP mitigation (tho you will explode in one hit anyway, unless whale…)

Pool might be bugged, or at least i am not sure if you become only untargetable, then it makes sense for AoEs to hurt, but can still avoid Wiz/Archer basic attacks and targetable skills. (needs confirmation)

that will get killed super fast

class just looks very weak/useless overall (until they maybe fix bugs)

How exactly do you get Sierra Powder and Nuclear Powder?
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/649026
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/649025

Where is the musketeer c3 videos guys??!!

Extract/Salvage items

Blue+Purple = Nuclear
Orange = Sierra

3 Likes

It does. Every AA it’s like casting a Lightning-type spell.
Anyways the spell damage scales with M.Atk, I was also looking to try a build similiar to that on the video, but I tried my already in progress Wiz > Cryo3 > Thau 3 > Enchanter 2…

Freeze them, Shrink them… Buffs on… gg :slight_smile:

damm, she hits for like…nothing man =. i kill things faster with a chaplain… is the scalling on lightning hands that bad?.. granted she has 0 int, but still.

Edit: i watched again, it is not slow at all, it is not as fast as bursty class, but that isn’t the point. also, the lightning seems to do aoe dmg, which is really really good.

It looks really strong for a Pyro c2>Thauma(or really anythijng that helps the AA dmg)>Chrono C3

It’s more than AoE damages, it’s AA AoE damages, which means every AA will add all lines of damage on every monster in the radius. And she’s doing less damage than my actual Enchanter because of no INT (he has pretty bad gears).

Now I want to change my 3 circles in Linker for Thauma :disappointed_relieved:.

Anti-Murmillo confirmed? x)

i think it will build quite nicely into the standard cryo3 chrono3 build, especially because it is aoe dmg, group them up with frost pillar ( have that atribute fo 50% extra dmg on frozen enemies) use quicken and let them ride the lightning.

Wow. enchanter AA is actually flinching boss movement. You can notice that yonazolem is stuttering in its movement.

Nothing is anti Murmillo,sadly

They just got perma haste on C2, imc is craaaaay

Its only autoattac? enchant lightning will proc from other skills or only AA?

Lancer’s immunity buff seems pretty nice despite the low uptime, mostlikely it will be used to cure debuff than prevent or as primer before using the new charge skill to avoid getting CCed midway. Seems like a self fumigate.

i just want to know for what build ench2 will be better for cryo3>chrono3 or pyro3>thauma3 QQ

both are pretty viable at this point.

the fk? perm haste? wow