Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

All skill cancel double gun stance except BM skill.

hmm the lines are pretty fast even without running shotā€¦ im starting to doubt 3 ranks just for QSā€¦

thereā€™s just no good alternative though since limacon is very awkward for a BM build.

maybe an archer sapper falcon?

Thatā€™s why BM has so many skills, itā€™s the way they made the class viable for SR/mount.

You get enough mileage even without the Gun Stance skills.

well, since any skill cancels the stance, BMs are better picking up circles with not so many skills and high cooldowns. sapper could definitely be viable, and falconer could be good i guess, since preemptive strike gives damage passively, plus that desperado skill hits lick a truck, so circling seems necessary to ensure it hits all mobs on the screen.

i thought qs3 was a good combo, but BM looks more like a caster than an AA class.

Lancer new skill

dungeon key (red) recipe drop from challenge mode cube

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/7119024
this key is an item for new unique raid lv 330
need 4 key per entery (per person? donā€™t sure)

1 Like

I donā€™t get what IMC plan to do with Archer tree anymore. Restriction of mount, restriction of pet, restriction of weapon, restriction ofā€¦ Like they just randomly put classes in a tree. Also if they donā€™t give a rank reset when they change Limacon like that Iā€™m really done with this game.

4 Likes

Donā€™t worry
KR give everyone reset.

and All R8 (and above) can reset anytimes

Tree of Restriction :stuck_out_tongue:

Right now Iā€™m lost donā€™'t know what to do with my SR
my build
ar2 ra2 ro1 sr3
best way is to pick ro2 for sneak hit duration and more critical chance then wait for a master circleā€¦
but 20 sp consume per hit is a pain.

Doest anyone have a video with Matador Skills?
I cant seem to find one
I mean i saw one, but the guy stood in the middle of 10 mobs so the numbers and effects covered thewhole thing and i didnt saw a damn thing

I have a mounted mergen just for fun and I still donā€™t understand why did they even made parthian shaft usable on mountā€¦ I sacrificed 1 rank for swarz for it tooā€¦

Now with rank2 mergen and nothing for mountsā€¦ I feel like I should give up on that fun build at last because it wonā€™t even be fun anymore XDā€¦

Maybe later there will be a mounted bow archer class but I still donā€™t get itā€¦ would it worth to get 1 rank of mergen at rank 11 just for 1ā€¦ not even good skill? XD

Exactly the same build but I have Appraiser instead of Rogue. I have this build because I didnā€™t get the very last rank reset during the event, so I was stuck with this choice, and now they plan to add sp cost on every hit of Limacon :crazy_face:. But now I think about it I said something like ā€œI donā€™t know why they would nerf Limacon after all those ups. We never know with IMCā€ few days ago. Here it is, the good old prophecy :upside_down_face:.

The best is maybe to wait a Master Circle for Archer3 or Ranger3, but it might suck a lot.

@Ayalon Now try to play Sapper Hunter SR Falconer Hacka :>.

1 Like

There is but with low damage weapon

@soldatazur
It seem like they donā€™t like SR silver farming
SR nerf
indun rework
reduce monster in some map that is popular among SR silver farming.

I still waiting Enchanter c2 with good gear it might be good for farming.

Mounted Archer is op Thats why it need restrictions.
Just think of Genghis Khan xD

Bad no Masterclass what should i do with my doppel now? xd

That sounds horrible but thanks for the idea. XD

op in which scenario? just curious, pvp useles. bossing useless (if you are comparing for top dps), material farming useless, silver farming is top (will be replaced by another class, probably like ff2 who can farm materials and will be the silver farmer). The only op thing about mounted archer is that it is the best fun there is!

1 Like

Anything for Bokorā€™s zombie? I heard Oguveve got change and boost a huge significant damge for zombie. Can someone confirm?

Do you know by how much? (flat, %?)
Can help testing if needed.

IMO, Shadow is only worth for the C1 skills so far, Shadow Thorn, Shadow Pool and Allucination. Pool and Allucination for great utility that canā€™t be found in other Wizard classes, while Thorn is a decent single target damage skill (only problem is that it costs a shit ton of SP). All of them are fine at lvl 5.

But If you just want damage, go with WL, PoA alone outdamages Shadowā€™s whole kit.

Yeah with restrictions.

You can hit every Target on screen instant.

Without ccs theres is no way to hit a mounted archer while the archer will hit you all the time.

isnā€™t Sageā€™s blink image kinda the same?
pool does not work in pvp (now). and no need for these utility skills in pve.
FF has same or better singletarget nuke. WL better aoe dps

shadow is just bad class now (and maybe some bugged skills)

Gotta play that doctor man

3 Likes