Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

more than one costume for each new class

7 Likes

You have to give up on the HP recovery if you want the fire property boost,though;
the new C2 attribute removes all recovery effects of Aukuras.

On the other hand, Geburah looks broken. If itā€™s really +120% attack at level 6 for every increase in the number calculated with Gematria/Notarikon and the least number you can get is 3 thanks to the attribute, weā€™re talking about +360% damage per hit for the skill duration, as the skill doesnā€™t seem to have a hit limit.
Cure e.g. would skyrocket from weak 103% to 103%+360% = 463% per hit.

I guess thereā€™s some catch like a hitlimit or restriction (e.g. it only applies on the first hit of multihit skills).
However, if this is really the true effect, then Iā€™m so gonna build that Bokor into my build so that my 8 zombies beat the living daylights out of the mobs.

Ein Sof was already nerfed in TBL to only have half the value as in PVE (for no apparent reason).

Does anyone know how exactly the new Cannoneer attribute works?

Bazooka: Experienced artillery
-Disables limit of attack range
-Increases basic attack speed when in Bazooka state
-SP consumption rate increased by 200%

Atk speed is obvious, but the atk range has me wondering. Unlimited skill or autoattack range sounds silly, could it remove the dmg cap?

Ofc could just be Google translate

1198 dmg, but close.
And yeah getting the attribute reduces the heal to 0, but hey it gives choice.

Donā€™t go missing the vast amount of synergy within itself that it has been given though.

Divine stigma has dmg, which increase zaibas dmg, which both get increased by aukuras buff, which gets buffed by divine stigma stat buff bonus, which increase your overall dmg again. Itā€™s almost a complete loop.

Now if weā€™re talking about dianoā€¦ well lets not talk about dianoā€¦

I donā€™t think thatā€™s how it works though. But we definitely need some tests on Kabbalist.
When you look at the preview video, given itā€™s tested on Hanaming, but either way if it was a X% damages x number (so x5), then you should have seen the hanamings receive the x5 damages. Even if they get one shot, it normally still shows it, like for R7.
But maybe it simply doesnā€™t apply the same way as lines have worked, or itā€™s in a one line (the x5 damages in one line).
We need Kabba 3 tests on ktest ;__;

Holy ā– ā– ā– ā– ,imc will have to nerf Murmillo asap, that ā– ā– ā– ā–  will be even more BROKEN

(didnt do 100%)

Can not re-open cubes

Exactly how does new Daino behave?
Is it a mace swing attack thatā€™s just magic (with the usual hitbox + aoe ratio),
or is it a Wizard auto copy-paste?
Edit: Nvm, itā€™s a swinging autoattack.

I donā€™t think new Krivis is that bad, though it could have done well to have higher skill factors.
Itā€™s scaling versus Priestā€™s is definately not equal, anyway.

Ok,it seems, if I understand the Korean skill description correctly, that the monster takes 20xskilllevel% additional damage times the number calculated by Gematria/Notarikon, and there is a hit limit based on the calculation result, so a high number will result in the highest possible bonus damage.
If my guess is right and it is just additional damage and not a multiplier like Double Chance, the minimal damage bonus you can get out of Geburah is 3x120%x3 times = 1080%, and the highest possible bonus damage would be 9x120%x9 = 9720% for every mob in your vicinity thatā€™s affected by Gematria/Notarikon debuff.

It might look impressive at first but given the high CD time I doubt that it will become really useful.
Another downside is that you canā€™t combine it with Double Chance,Reduce Level or Cloneā€¦

Looking at the Aukuras overwork: it sucks. Now that Aukuras doesnā€™t reduce the HP tick time anymore,is there even a point in not activating the fire attribute boost attribute?
The maximum HP the skill recovers is 514x30= 15420 HP.
Thatā€™s so pathetic I want to cry.

Imo the old scaling and effect was way better, it gave you at least the chance to get a high recovery amount every few seconds (down to 4 seconds at level 17) and scaling with your HP recovery rate.
Now it seems all your Poata cards,Restoration scrolls and HP Recovery collections are all for nothing, Squires foods will be more effective than this crap.

Also, you wonā€™t be able to have 100% uptime on Aukuras, which is pretty crap considering the main attraction of Aukuras were the accuracy debuff and the status effect time reductionā€¦

and the silver yield in the dungeon, remains the same?

Waitā€¦ hold up, so basically Zealotā€™s AoE Damage based on HP + Skill level? Am i reading this right? :thinking:

Immolation increase atk power so the best way to run Zealot is either monk or somethingā€¦interestinnngggā€¦

Does the new Daino work on zombie though? Or any other summons.

you can not reroll dg cubes anymore?

The aoe damage skill is based on your magic attack and self damage is based on life. (less life is better for this skill)

One of the self buffs deals yourself a percentage of your attack(42.2%) to yourself and 10x that amount (422%) to an enemy per tick if they catch that debuff from attacking you. Not sure about the damage type since itā€™s unlisted but the self damage seems to be able to crit so I assume itā€™s physical. (more life is better for this skill because the self damage scales with your attack, though from the videos iā€™ve seen, the damage seems to be negligible)

The other self buff seems to be a 30% damage buff (at level 5), scaling down with your current life ratio. For example, 30% increased damage when at max life and 15% increased damage when at half life. Hard to say whether more of less life is better for this skill. More life means damage taken doesnā€™t lower the buff effectiveness that much but if you never take damage or always heal back full then that point is moot.

These are just observations from my end though, I could be wrong about some effects.

1 Like

@Hmmmm
do u know what the wl c3 attribute does?
on ktest.neet it says it applies [fear], do u happen to know what that does?

4 Likes

Seems like increases dmg on enemies

3 Likes

Play That Doctor 3 5 Magic Buff true Sex property 40s 137.0 (+35.0)

:tired:

3 Likes