Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

The longer you charge, closer your minimum attack gets to your maximum attack. At full charge, you’ll fire a maximum attack shot and for a limited time all your attacks will ignore enemy armor.

27 Likes

Are all skills from these four new classes maximized at lv 5 or the description is wrong on tos-ktest?

mayby it’s intended ; ;x

is there any info on weapon restrictions for matador skills? (sorry I can’t read the stuff on ktest neet)

yes, rapier+dagger, rapier+shield, rapier+pistol.

thanks, I guess I’m forced to go dragoon on my corsair farmer now since I chose hoplite lol

Kabbalist looks so bad, just another damage boosting skill but neither a single damage skill nor an attribute to give Merkabah any actual damage capabilities.

Also, is it true that Divine Stigma will stay at 30 seconds CD time and not get reduced to 6 seconds?
That’s just sad. Krivis overhaul looked better on the preview.

Oracle Death Sentence also seems like a fraud, went from rising target number to fixed 5 targets and instead of 10% additional damage it’s only 5% per skilllevel,capped at 85% at level 11 DS.
Also, you recieve 100% of the damage back, with 50% reduction through an attribute.

Counterspell seems to have no scaling at all, and Arcane Energy is still crap.

Man, if that’s reality, then the whole preview was just another fraud action of IMC <_<

Also, why? Why do the Rank 7 Classes only get 1 new skill at Rank 9?
Rank 6 also got 2 skills at C3, and the new R8 Classes/Circles all have 2 skills.

This is just so sad, feels like IMC wants players to abandon their R7 Classes and go for R8 ones instead :frowning:
Where is the damage to be on par with R8 Classes? Are you still sane leaving a Rank 7 Class with 2700% damage every 35 seconds? Oo

Can you change the options of non-HG items? Like Heart of glory, Emengard Shield etc

only new items (not crafted?)
and they also drop on normal maps, not only HG

1 Like

well, kabalist is a green class, so this shouldn’t really come as a surprise… i think double chance lvl 10 and ein soft 15 look really strong.

for krivis, yeah, i hopped for the best on this one and i’m really disapointed. With daino, having to invest 3 ranks on krivis to make it permanent is really lame, and neither aukuras or divine stigma look impressive damage-wise. of course, it is a rank 2 class, but for what it intends it will still be underplayed.

want to do magic dmg with AA and buff your allies dmg? go chaplaim
want to do magic dmg with a lower circle class? go bokor.

krivis will remain pointless.

need more info on BM guys please. is the stance an on and off skill? can’t see any duration on the skills :upside_down_face:

That means absolutely nothing though on TOS. Plague Doctor, Wugushi, Dievdirbys, Priest and Chaplain are green classes for example…
And the problem isn’t only the lack of damage skills anyway, it’s the lack of general utility for Kabbalist. “Ein Soft 15” looks strong, really ? You’d use 3 circles just to get +300% HP ? Especially now that everything doesn’t hit that hard ? And when damages is that important ? I don’t see what you would get from 300% HP that makes it worth going Kabba 3 and give up on better other classes.
Double Chance is bad the way it currently is. Everybody can use the debuff, and what’s the point if Kabbalist doesn’t offer a good attack skill to go with it… Use Merkabah ? By the time you’ve summoned them (if you’ve not been interrupted) and the wheels hit the enemies (if they don’t move away), someone else will have used the debuff.
Kabbalist has no heals, no buffs, no debuffs protection. Honestly, except maybe to farm with cloning and the new skill that helps aggro, why would someone go Kabbalist 3 ?
At best you take Kabbalist 1 for the HP boost and R7 for PvP, but that’s about it. There’s no point going to circle 2 or 3, especially when you know it means dropping Taoist, PD, Inquisitor or Zealot.
It bothers me that PD and Kabba are both rank 7 and PD gets so many good skills (aoe attacks, OP heal, several debuffs protections and now a ducking knock back + knock down immunity with a +20% damages boost party buff) while Kabbalist is still left with just trashy skills. They obviously love PD and the whole idea behind it, while Kabba is a class they are completely clueless about.

RIP Oracle, RIP Kabba, RIP my main’s build :tired: Time to redo it all.

@Schved
That probably means it’s an infinite stance until you turn it off. Kind of like Kneeling Shot: you stay in the stance as long as you stay kneeled. I guess unless you re-use Double Gun Stance to turn it off, you’ll stay in that stance.

4 Likes

When applying reroll, do you keep the same number of random stats, and the same type apparently?

Yes, i rerolled a few more times. Rod has still one “main stat” and “attack vs Devils”

1 Like

Pst… I like your logical replies, but please look at everything.

Krivis Aukuras not only got a damage buff(buff), but also a healing buff.

It is now a HoT (Heal on Time) based on the patch notes.
When you look at it on ToSBase:
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skills/40101

It now says “HP recovery per second”. That’s a 30 second HoT at max (lvl 15) of 305 (457 with attribute).

We also do not know if hp recovery from stats will have an effect on this as well.

Krivis has gained a considerable buff.

well, 300% hp is a lot. thinking from a tbl perspective. but i agree with you, it is underwelming right now. specially compared with it’s rank 7 counterpart.

we will have to drop many until we get 4 stats for an eternal reroll until good stats come out …
farm farm farm … i like \o/

yeah, but you have to choose what you wanna do with aukuras. according to ktestdb if you turn on the attribute to do bonus dmg ( which is not really high. like 1100dmg with 300spr and lvl 15 aukuras, i did the math) them the healing increase goes down to 0.

overall i agree that is a buff, but the class remain pointless as i stated above. which is sad =.