Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

No one cares but with Double Chance capped at lv10 (lv11 with Divine Might) the next incoming attack will do up to 9 hits (depending on the number generated) of 110% actual the damage.
Kabbalist will also get a new attribute for it that makes Double Chance consider the number as 3 if the number generated through Gematria/Notarikon is below 3.

Apparently the new skill will pop the numbers for damage :thinking:

I’m very impressed.

1 Like

What i got is that dragoon helmet just makes higher damage, dragoon jump ignores def? If you have more than 50% weigh, new passive to dragoon soar that doubles the number of hits, anothee gae bulg passive that makes de spear come back when you trow it?

What about dragoon and templar’ s c3 ?

missile buff cant https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skills/31605 (the first skill)

1 Like

Templar’s new skill is a channel and will provide 30% of magic block for anyone that’s within the area.

1 Like

You will use the value of your maximum attack power at max charge (no more random value between min~max), right? Because the skill slowly increases your minimum attack until it matches your maximum attack. This is how I understand it.

Plague doc3 : grant your party immunity against knock effects and interrupts.

So after getting this buff (with full charge) all attack will be maximum damage for 30 second right?
it does make sense.

Actually it is hard to understand without trying.

My impression, or the attribute of the time is Electricity… :heeey:

Anybody has an Enchanter? did the enchant shop get more levles/enchants?

WOW
Limacon nerf?
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skills/30903

now it consume sp
매 공격 시 SP [CaptionRatio]소모
value = 2 + ([Skill Level] × 1)
if pc not null
if [Limacon: spread] not null and [Limacon: spread ActiveState] == 1
value = value + 3
end
end
return value

20 sp per shot…

Am I reading that right?? Limacon will be available starting from SR Circle 1?

Limacon is c1 skill from beginning
attribute is c3

ps. time to bed now…

O yea… flew over my head…
Maybe I need to go to sleep now…

Other than the sp drain, are there any other changes? I’m not familiar with old formula

i really need see qs3 + bullet maker … some info about?

I hope they give us event reset, not fair to not win a reset with so much changes

Dragoon C3:

:new: Dragon Fall: Attack: (2875 + 345 per skill level) % | Cooldown: 50s

attribute: Ignores block if you have more than 50% weight.

:new: Dragon Helmet: ‘‘all Dragoons are strengthened and the damage done to the enemy increases.’’ Duration: 300 s, CD: 0

no attributes.

Dragon Soar

attribute: Doubles the amount of hits. +200% SP cost. (circle 1; probably a typo)

Gae Bulg

attribute: Automatically recovers the thrown spear. + 200% SP cost. (circle 3) good, now we just need a way to hit close enemies with i- WHAT??? +200% SP COST? I HOPE THIS IS A TYPO

I honestly disappointed with this. Why they didn’t put the double hit attribute on Dragontooth instead on Dragon Soar? Not only it has more range and damage but it’s also pierce type. Dragoon as clearly mean to synergize with Hoplite but for some reason, Dragon Soar is a slash skill.

I hope this helmet damage modifier is something like 50% or more, otherwise the Dragoon meme will continue, but this time will be forever.

seem to be some synergy, given that his dual pilsto stance increases his basic atack by/to 150% (( not sure if a 150% or 50% increase can’t trust google translator on that), pair with running shot and you have some good single dmg, the problem is that it doesn’t spread like limacon =. maybe with falc c3 could be a solid aa build.

ANOTHER PRACTO ITEM GUYS AND NOW WE ALSO GOT PRACTO ARMOR :hey:

its confirmed this buff have synergy with running shot??? its 150% increase

Guys! I need to know whether BM can switch weapons. I mean, if I change to rifle, will I lose BM buffs? Can anyone ask?

Seems to be a lot of dmg skills.

Thanks!