Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

180322_cube_gif1

4 Likes

KTOSā€™s build ranking is down, and has been for quite some time.

this game needs more costumes that look like they actually belong in the same world as the rest of it D:

(also, why on earth do we still not have Pyro3 that has been in the game data for a year for example? lol)

2 Likes

That and Kino3ā€™s costume havenā€™t been sent over yet. And some sortof toucan pet too.

ā€¦Come to think of it, didnā€™t they also have a brown hair dye or something? Iā€™m pretty sure it came out around the same time as the dark blue, but I canā€™t seem to find it on tosneetā€¦

itā€™s not that they havenā€™t been ā€œsent over.ā€ These items do not exist in the KR version either. :yum:

I wish for Bokor c3 Costume, or at least somehow change my voodoo doll.

oh thank you for the replay, i was going mad thinking i did something wrong

Sorry if it disturb you guys but I want to share a funny video I made about ToS with my Guild mates:
ā€œWhen we start a new game we usually start alone, and in Tree of Savior playing alone makes its journey more difficult, so, over time, we find new friends that accompany us during these adventures and together we become strong and united, we grow as a character and we become a Guild, full of people who support each other and fight together against any enemy!
The story of ToS is very good but when going through it with friends it is even more interesting and fun!
Start your adventure too, but remember to look for good companions!
Many thanks to all who participated in the video and could make it become real!ā€

4 Likes

Did they get any kind of reset with the release of Reitari and Omni?

omg itā€™s so adorable
:satisfaction:

1 Like

Addition to costume post

Costume loading screen

@loonitaa7 yes, please read my reply to the same question here

2 Likes

Any viable builds for Doppel3 Shinobi? Iā€™m really confused if I should go High3 Barb1 Dopp3 Shin or High3 Barb2 Dopp3 or Barb3 Dopp3 Shin

Belcoper raid live on YouTube https://youtu.be/ju2mx1B5nzo

They released the probability chances for hair enchant scrolls. You can see them here:

http://iteminfo.nexon.com/probability/games/tos?sn=431

AoE ratio and mspd is 0.05%. Additional property damage is the second lowest being 1.11%. p. atk and m. atk is 4%.

9 Likes

Interesting. Thanks for sharing the enchant scroll probablies. I think amount of damage it increases and related should be rework with alchemist skills

2 Likes

Nice! To summarize:

Enchant Probability
Movement speed, AoE attack ratio 0.05%
Additional property damage, critical rate, magic defense 1.11%
Physical attack, magic attack, critical attack, evasion, armor 4.00%
Magic amplification, accuracy, critical resistance, max HP, max SP 7.00%
Elemental property resistance 2.85%
HP regen, SP regen 4.98%
AoE defense ratio 5.00%
7 Likes

No wonder Iā€™ve never seen aoe ratio and movement speed myself. yikes.

2 Likes

barbarian sucks.
go to sw3 high2 dop3 shin full str.
its da best doppel with shinobi build.

Sw3High2, sw3Barb2 or Sw1High2Barb2

Before the rebalance my build is s3 high2 dop3 shin and no doubt itā€™s the best build. But after the remake I think Iā€™m going s3 barb2 dop3 shin coz of cleave + seism.

1 Like