Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

for monarch boss its cool, for сopper dont think

I think forming a party that have the synergy is the challenge. In Silluate, the ET event shows many people are unprepared for ET. In CM I find some new players like that as well. So , I agree the best way is with end game weapon and trans but it probably won’t be the case of many players

Sorry, what does aoe will be influenced by Hail https://tos.neet.tv/skills/20603 ?

that’s what I’m saying you need take too many support like falc, chrono, rune, thauma, and another for what? you have 5 man party and who damage with 4 support?

Hail hits a random spot for X number of hits in the area . This means you can’t hit all the mobs with X times which means loss of Dps.

Don’t confuse this with the mechanic , aoe atk ratio .

By using aim , all hitbox are expanded . Overlaping circles will then result in the hail actually hitting the mob. ( visually it might look like it didn’t drop on the mob , but because of the expanded hitbox , it is registered as a hit )

Thanks. Not sure if it will be enough without other debuff and so

Well, I was thinking just that build be a kind of support that also gives a good damage (as it can even farm). I don’t think Chrono will be a requirement, but Pass can be helpful.

If you would choose the party, what do you think it would be? Would you leave the party without those classes who can debuff defense?

for monarch need this debuffs and maybe good, but for copper you need best boss killer party with 5 people idk, maybe strong shinobi and musketers with chrono and priest with something, mages no good for bosses
I dont know about best party, i play only mages )))

But a sage2 can take down a boss in a single shot. Why they would not be as powerful as ancher and swordman?

i kill with one skill warlock mission bosses and another low bosses without update, but on wb my damage low, they moving or dont have debuff or another. maybe sage good, maybe enchanter, and idk why archer and swords more stronger, its imc and balance ))
maybe thauma enchanter for sustain damage good for bosses more other

simplified BaseDamage = Matk*Log(Atk/Def+1). Let’s take shadow thorn with 4000 multi = x41
Matk: 10k (how many ppl have that number without Thauma buffs?) ; Def (of monster): a) 5k, b) 10k, c) 25k.

Your damage will be a) 41 * 10k * log(10k/5k+1)3 = 195k, b) 123k c) 60k and that was skill that has 4 overheats and 15s cooldown. +/- you will do around 720k damage every minute with that skill and that is one of the more damaging skills.

Now you get an AA build, which has Sacre-Last Rites - Enchant Fire (just the bare minimum), so 4 lines. Now blessing that gives 2k (it bypasses defenses) and 2,5 attacks / second. (everyting gives 0 damage cuz they are mega gimps and are yolo)

4 * 2k * 2,5* 60 = 1,2kk/min

1,2kk >> 720k damage per minute while I simple ignored a lot of other elemental damage which bypasses defense. So for Belcopter even a super gimped AA will do more damage than a non AA-wizard.

PS: don’t give me the ■■■■ that wiz has more skills… so does AA build… don’t use stupid arguments in simplified comparison

2 Likes

Do you think they will let musketeers free dps @ignore armor on belpcopter (with level 10 red gems)? if yes others physical will be totally discriminated unless party can be of 10 players there.

700k its only 1 crit on hacka and how many crit he doing in one minute, its low damage

Looks like a dungeon where a Diev 3 - Miko - Paladin 3 would shine \o/
Who needs to survive when your Paladin is invincible and takes all your damages ?
And here I’ll be “Take my wizard Thaum 3 Chrono 3, I’ll just buff you and run around while you kill” :stuck_out_tongue:

@Nalu1
Seeing how IMC only increases the bosses’ damages and survivability, even if you transcend you can never negate the bosses completely for a whole fight. You also add mobs that can give debuffs, DOTs, or whatever, and that’s why no matter what, a little heal and there is always useful.

Do you guys think Pally3 Kabba3 will be able to withstand incoming damage from the Belcoper mobs/bosses and tank them for the party, specially that huge gargoyle, which seems to be the strongest one in that raid? I’m wondering if this build is able to sustain that damage with Resist Elements, Sanctuary, Barrier, Merkabah and Kabba3 attributes.

If you have the whole set solmiki with trans 10, maybe you can tank it… maybe.

Because Diev3 is boooooring and I wanted an alternative.

:tired:

@greyhiem Need to ask something about spiritual shock from Linker2-3.

So circle 3 attribute makes it so while target is linked it takes up to x3 damage but only from caster right?
Want to ask if it’s a final multiplier, as for example 100% ice skill + 50% rune of ice, and then *300%.

Also wanna know if it’s triple damage or quadrupe damage. Thanks a lot in advance, i’m thinking of a build i thought would die after patch, but may just be more complicated but stonger.

Sorry, I think the main problem here is not the DPS of the build, is to reduce defense. Butyiu could use pally elemental resistance with hats and with WB set that make resistance points also count as attack and that would inflict damage without any def reduction

In order to decrease defense, consider some masinios effect; For example the masinios pike effect

1 Like