Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

It is seen that some are furious at the news of no maintenance. Apparently they were expecting the new classes for this week in ktest.

Haha yeah I saw some on the announcement. Similar was when rank 9 took around a month to update for them.

:haha:

I wonder how they would react to our update scheduled tbh. I think all of us would be fine with theirs.

:tired:

4 Likes

Wow, such irresponsibility. Seems like they don’t plan things in advance at all. Even if they put the new classes on ktest next monday (5), ktest players will have only 3 days to test them and report any bugs they find out to be fixed before releasing the patch on the live server. What could possibly go wrong, right?

3 Likes
really

sarcasm

But you know, Thursday is a holiday so it can not be avoided. None of the employees can do the maintenance. Oh! Now I understand why they want new foreign employees!

If I remember right rank9 was uploaded on the same week as it was supposed to be released on ktos. As one could guess they had to delay the update by a week.
:haha:

There is a chance they update ktest on friday, they don’t have set dates for ktest but who knows when they plan on updating it.

Unless they plan to ship it to kTest on that date…

In short, Koreans feel really angry when the updates do not come, they are so lucky and do not know it.

Here every 3-8 months we have a decent average update.

The life is good

OHHH ktest??? O.O.O:O:O

edit;

ktest

Those overheat tiger and water wave skills are pretty OP as heck. Look like we will be seeing a lot of Omni after the live patch for KTOS. (Or maybe they’ll nerf it down with single cast + high CD and fused all the DMG together)

1 Like

one new Costume

skill % at max, without Attributes (neets not updated yet)

with Lv 80 Attributes (they are Rank8+9 Skills)

That costume is really cute!

Unfortunatelly, I don’t have patience for these minigame/gimmicks that you need to do to get those… :sweat_smile: Maybe someday they’ll nerf them do ‘near-dumb level’… :roll_eyes:

that new costume is not from master quests

only these are. from my older video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfL3roTv9q8

patch notes said

1. New Class Release Event
    The new class launch event commences .
  • A special costume for the class will be paid to a character who is converted to Yin Yang Sha , Retiary class within the period .

Retiary : Lydia Rios Costume

Yin Yangyan : Royal costume costume
( One cost per team is paid .)

• Event time : 2 Mon 28 days ( can ) check after 2-3 Mon 27 days ( Tues ) checks before

※ This costume is a costume different from the cost obtained by professional quest reward after former job, and it has all untradeable property . After the end of the event period, they will be sold for a fee through the TP shop .

That costume… :prince:

How does the retiauris “release costume” look?

Wizard new class

swordman new class

Oooh! That’s great to know!! Then I have a chance at getting them! Thanks for the news! :grin:

not very good without quickcast

1 Like

Looks like a really nice class, but it really eats up mana… :hushed:

I wonder what builds people will use with it… :thinking: Wiz3-Ele3-RC-Onmyo would work? planning ahead

yeah it looks like w3 is recommendet so it would be a good choice taking RC and ele - would fit in perfectly as well W3Ele3RCOm2