Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

Another weird class for swordsman tree. >_>
Why Retiariis Net feels like Corsairs hook v2? :tired:

i guess was to avoid them looking like murmillo

But the class seems to be weapon locked (AGAIN), PVP doppels would probably stick to cor+shino, specially the hide skills will have overheat soon.

The cc ones arenā€™t weapon locked which is nice, i am considering going murm1 retiari1 just because of it.
I also noticed they are making more and more pvp focused classes and not focusing on pvpā€¦ :tired:

I prefer Retiari costumes over Onmyoji costumes by far. Onmyoji costumes are empty even at the highest ā€œrankā€ and colors are disgusting.

1 Like

From current DB info it seems more flexible than most high rank classes.

C1 - 4 skills, 1 spear only, 1 dagger only
C2 - 3 skills, 1 dagger only

An unprecedented story has been revealed.

Also :stuck_out_tongue:

[kTOS - 22/02/2018]

16 Likes

No ETA yet? :distinguished:

I honestly think new classes is a good way to go. Hereā€™s hoping they are fun to play.

I still think that new classes being added to early ranks would be a better game design.
Itā€™s bad for build diversity to have 4 options in rank 8, while other ranks only have 2. Anyway, I wonā€™t complain much cause new classes are always welcome.

Other class will get it soon as well.
But I donā€™t think itā€™ll be just 4 tho, more will come sooner or later

I agree but thinking what they mean in one of news post . What was writing some about until rank 7 classes could be in any order but there wasnā€™t anything that way, we got rank 9 and news rank 8 classes which is probably what they mean (translation problem, like the ā€œrootingā€ from white gem which it should be looting)

im guessing either shepherd or macumbeiro will be released for cleric and peid piper for archer

these 2 new classes look exciting, so cleric and archer have to bring it on with their new classes to be able to compete

But they still intend to add new classes only to Rank 8. In no time, weā€™ll have 5, or even 6 options when we reach rank 8, but the mid and lower ranks will always have the same options. What I meant is that itā€™s better to have a ā€œretangularā€ shaped class tree (with, like, 3 new options per rank), than having many options only when reaching rank 8 (which means we will never get to mix well the new classes with the already existing rank 8 ones).

Yeah. maybe what they said about master class after reaching rank 3 comes true and that fills that gap

no because retiarii isnt religious. if anything onmyoji shouldve been cleric. but if onmyoji was a cleric class they probably wouldve made it a support class

When do we get rank 8 monster gems? :sob:

1 Like

At least Cleric is getting Shepherd this yearā€¦ am i right? :distinguished:

IMCPLZ its year of the DOG. THIS IS A GOOD TIME!

I think lower ranks having fewer choices arenā€™t such an issue. Because lower ranks are more for utility anyway, and it might be even more of a ā€œheadacheā€ to choose on a build if you too many choices per rank.
I can agree that having them all start at R8 might feel like a shame. As for now, I feel like if it was lowered to like R7, R6 or even R5, it would probably be more fun. But Iā€™m half sure I feel like that because there are ā€œonlyā€ 9 ranks out. When weā€™ll be at rank 12, them starting all at R8 might be good enough.
Iā€™d say itā€™s more a matter of point of view, how far in the future youā€™re looking at it, and how many classes they intend to add.
You also have to keep in mind that they will add the Master classes eventually.

14 second Shadow Pool hype

Bling%20Popo