Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

:open_mouth: you will finally be able to play as the bartender

2 Likes

Great, i didn’t thought they would made Squire C3 outfit that soon.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

is that even a huge improvement for swordsman? lol

like tanking wasnt the issue for swordsman… swordsmans could tank just fine…
its the DPS that was the issue… since ppl preferred other classes instead for DPS.

so that str change is not gonna help at all…
as for the range increase… again, it’s not helping the dps… they are only adding the range, not the aoe ratio. you’re still hitting the same amount of mobs and the same dmg, you’re just hitting farther.

eh… oh well

6 Likes

I translated descriptions of the cards. I didn’t realize there were so many boss monsters in ToS…

http://pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n

I know reaverpede is wrong, it should be [card count]%. Others are… maybe close to correct.

16 Likes

It’s Block Penetration.

Yes, all maps have quests now. I really have a feeling that new maps and rank 8 are coming within one or two weeks!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Templeshooter Card : [Card Slot Equip] Missile attacks have a [card count]% chance to silence for 5 seconds

Oh my gosh, this effect is amazing! A friend of mine just have me a 10-star TempleShooter card. :bow_and_arrow:

Oh oh I didn’t realize that this new Card system would be so useful!

Physical classes can be Wizard slayers now. :relieved:

Holy this card still OP.

Templeshooter Card :
[Card Slot Equip] Missile attacks have a [card count]% chance to silence for 5 seconds.

This one too

Kubas Card : [Card Slot Equip] Magic attacks have a [card count]% chance to sleep for 4 seconds.

Manticen Card : [Card Slot Equip] When using a stamina potion, increases your movement speed by +[★] for 5 seconds.

Do the cards stack? I mean, can you equip 7 maxed templeshooters to get 70% chance to silence on missile attacks?

1 Like

“crossguard isn’t supposed to be as good as a peltasta blocking”

Uh, yes it is. Peltasta gets the passive +25% block attribute because they don’t get STR rank bonus.

I sold/gave away so many TS cards lmao

1 Like

What does [Card Count]% mean? does it effect increase according to how many that card equipped not how many that card stars?

i mean, some other card is :

Dullahan Card : [Card Slot Equip] When being defeated in battle, adds a 5% chance that you will revive with [★]% HP. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Dullahan with the Summoning skill.

it’s [★]% not [card count]%

I think it is a number of same card 7 same card = 7%.

18 Likes