Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

Yeah. I didn’t have time to hm meeting, I would ask that. I asked in the gm thread

I stopped attending to GM meetups because they seem to not like when we ask questions about what the dev team is doing. It’s better to ask the staff about incoming events and give them feedback about the recently ones.

Good thing to know. I think they should have open conversation, not restricting subjects and being honest. Only this way we can trust in the Staff and company and create a better game

I actually think it is more simple and they thought they can handle and balance 2 new classes but rather not release more than that at once… XD So I’m expecting 1 cleric and 1 archer too soon…but we will see… :smiley:

Although I rly hope for more balancing…
…and…archer rebalance…they rly need it… I just reseted my archer because scout seems so lame… split arrow imo is still rly powerful but that’s it and 3 circles for it… Then I tried to make different builds and whatever I do on lower ranks it is not rly better… x) What means they are kinda balanced…but at the same time none of them good lol.

https://tos.neet.tv/attributes/313023 Does this counts?

also sadhu out of body autoattacks with attribute
https://tos.neet.tv/attributes/406010

Yes, both skills count, but of course only Sniper Serenity is good.

No new raid videos yet.

Videos
Wiz3 kino3 pyro1 onmyouji2 (lower level and lower gear) at sausys room 9 here and more here
At timerys temple here

Musketeer sniper serenity bug was submitted on kr forums (critical damage increase bug) submitted video here

Bokor3 miko Plague doc3 vs event boss here

Rangee’s Bulletmarker2 at TBL here

Last GM meeting when someone asked about GvG they summoned FIVE mineloaders to kill everyone lel

1 Like

No, elementalist skills seem to be stronger

Belcoper videos

Unfortunately both failed (bug ) , not sure which issues they got. Interesting that even with sky high HP and great gears, the Belcoper does pretty good damage.

1 Like

Yes, they have high HP coz squire’s foods and full CON ( the kabba at least, he shows his stats), but what about the armors? We can see the kabba’s equip at the beginning of the first video, and he is basically “naked” ( what gear is that? tenet church mail? ), except for the lionhead shield. We can assume that we’ll need high tier gears in order to don’t die.

Seems like first party got disconnected and their raid was resetted. It’s scary to see belcoper reversi healing.:eyes:
Second seemed to get the boss stuck up while it sends it minions and never descending.

there’s no kabba in either of the videos, you mean oracle?

Yes the oracle, my bad

Does anyone know how much damage the Belcoper costume/helmet reduce?

Looks like a Reduce Level would be a great help to deal with Belcoper.

It doesn’t work on bosses.

https://pastebin.com/yTH1Hp7Q

Yeah, not anymore… they probably removed it because of the HP from World Bosses and Belcoper. Finally they noticed it was slighly OP.

1 Like

I also thought that and Oracle’s Twist of Fate, which (in some point of time) have a max damage cap, I think it is 1kk and half, which is almost nothing compared with billions of HP

@greyhiem what is the new doppel meta, barb or high?