Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

it is in tos.neet.tv

under the monsters tab of a map, tick the circle on its left to display the spawn locations

I was wrong. I have found the drops now, will put up picture soon.

First post will be deleted and replaced by onmyo and reitarii videos.
Recently several rei and onmyo build guides were published on kr forum. Pelt1 hop2 cor3 rei2 becoming popular rei build.

Videos
Previous videos here

Editing: all vids of onmyo and reitarii in first post.

Doppelnobi vs higher difficulty event bosses here
W3 Kino3 Runer Sage2 HG340 here
W2 Link3 Thau3 Runer farming HG340 here and here

2 Likes

International tree of youtube

With all the coming changes of the game the combo cryo/kino/RC still one of the best boss killing combos?or there is any better? And still needing RC for be strong with it?

i dont think many ppl playing cryo atm in korea but still rc is a must for me :slight_smile:

for wizz ff3 for the kundela burst and elememe with falc3 for hail seems really good, shinobi builds for sword and musketter for archer. I think musketeer is the strongest boss dps.

I think icewall railgun memes have been nerfed by wizard rework because rune of ice got nerfed.

Because rune of ice got nerfed to 50%. It might be better to take other things but i think for rework cryo 3 kino 3 RC pyro just to meme it with fireball and pp.

The combo still works well but pales in comparison to classes like fencer shinobi and its doppel counterparts.

Edit:
after giving some time to think. Wiz2 for rank 9 is not such a bad idea.

Now that runecaster skills are decent dps, surespell can be pretty good. Not to mention magic missile as filler in rotation.

Consider for bossing wizard (all reach ~10k% skill factor damage w/ overheats):
Elementalist hail on Falconer Aiming boss. Can use rune of ice to boost it. Elementalist storm dust with bonus damage attri. Elementalist meteor on flame ground.
Pyromancer firewall on Falconer Aiming boss.
Shadowmancer shadow thorn vs ground type boss. Can use Curse debuff to boost damage.
Sage dimension compression, ulti dimension and micro dimension strong burst.
Featherfoot Kundela Slash. Use curse debuff and levitate to boost damage. Use lethargy and curse to reach 2 debuffs. Featherfoot full channel blood sucking.
Warlock agony pole debuff, demon scratch, mastema with debuff, dark theurge. Can use Curse debuff to boost damage. Use Drain to boost dark damage.
Rune caster rune of justice on demon boss (double damage).
Psychokino psychic pressure on pyro fireball with onmyouji firefox attribute at close range. Psychokino gravity pole full channel with onmyouji firefox attribute. Need knockback protection to prevent interrupt.
Sorcerer riding marnox wave skill on Falconer aiming boss, templeshooter wave skill on falc aiming boss, froster lord 3rd skill at point blank on falconer aiming boss.

I have not seen cryo runecaster psychokino vs boss after wizard patch.

Seems the second hit deals (gravity pole skill damage + fire fox skill damage), still testing. Keep firefox at lvl1 just to unlock attribute on psychokino build is fine too.

Video of onmyo skills and attributes by tom:

W3 Th3 S1 O2 challenge mode stage 5 solo sausys room9 here
and at Narvas temple here

All vids of onmyo and rei collected in first post.

reitiari
3 reitia skills have stance restrictions:
Trident Finisher needs 1-handed spear equipped (with shield, dagger, or pistol off-hand). Damage based on spear.
Dagger guard and Dagger Finisher need dagger off-hand equipped (with sword, spear or rapier main weapon). Dagger finisher damage based on dagger.

Popular base is pelt1 - hop2 - x x x - r2 (PvE).
1H-spear and dagger: Pelt1 hop2 cor3 r2 (dagger finisher and dagger guard possible).
1H-spear and shield: Pelt3 hop3 r2 (blockbuild, no dagger finisher and no dagger guard, more skillpoints for other fishing net skill).

Current PvE function: good Mob collector
Mob puller with Pull Rete skill 10/10 (-2s cooldown with each skill level). Cooldown is 25s when maxed, similar to linker class (22s joint penalty cd).
Pull rete into spear lunge debuff into Trident Finisher spam for high damage easy mobbing. Cooldown of trident is 20s. Need sufficient AoE ratio to hit all mobs.
WIth pelt1 base, receive taunt skill to gather more mobs.
With corsair circles, get flag to taunt and gather mobs.

Another often used skillset is bash knockback into dagger finisher on spear-dagger builds.

Example of pelt1 hop2 cor3 r2 at HG340 (also available from first post): here

3 Likes

A bit disappointing to see no hope for retiari in pvp so far, but if it turns out okay in pve that’s fine too.

Is quite decent at PvE. The debuffs work on boss, especially the defence break skill is useful.

Sw3 B3 S R2 vs event boss

Another boss here

Onmyo2 dungeon300 solo 10k magic attack here

W3 Psy3 Runer O2 at Hunt Gr340 here

Cryo3 Ele2 Runer O2 at Hunt G340 here

Someone trying reiter-musketeer here

Rangee and Guild (includes doppel shinobi) hunting new Monarch bosses. Cannot beat rexi rexi.

2 Likes

For a Pelt 3 build focused on gathering mobs together, do you think Reitarii or Murm 2 would be better for closing the group? Shield Train vs that net skill?

Also, is Reitarii any good for Sword/Dagger or should I go with Shinobi instead? I’m planning on making a Corsair 3 that uses Sword/Dagger. (Still waiting on dual daggers IMC. :sad:)

• 32 weapon )))
    and nothing dmg for bosses

I don’t recommend re1/2 without one-handed spear. Net skills boost damage when you wear 1-handed spears.
Trident finisher is the strongest skill of this class. Need 1-handed spear to use this skill. Level 10 Trident deals 2500% damage, which is doubled on netted or roped targets. Trident finisher gets 50% crit chance. Overheat is 3. Hitbox is very decent for melee skill.

Net skills hit max 8 targets. And requires net item consumption. Net skills do not deal damage.
Murmillo shield train hits around ~2000% damage and uses +10 AoE attack ratio. Shieldtrain moves mobs before pulling mobs to 1 spot. Cooldown of shieldtrain is 25s. Pull rete must be maxed 10/10 to reach similar cooldown. Level 1 pull rete cooldown = 43s. Net hitbox is easier to use, especially net pulling skill. Pull rete skill puts mobs on 1 spot in front of you. Throw rete does not move mobs.

Please pick murmillo if you use sword.
Pelt3 rode3 mur2 challenge stage 5 solo here
pelt3 rode3 mur2 hunting grounds 340 here
pelt3 rode3 shinobi mur1 hunting groudns 340 here

@artesinka re2 is to debuff boss. Net debuff + defence break with disarm skill + warcy to extend debuffs. 3x trident finisher, dagger finisher, kunai - explosion - cleave seism - (…). It is decent at boss and not best combo for boss.

1 Like

i talk about Rangee video warlock with 32 staff and bossing )

1 Like

I was mistaken. Yes, new boss def is high. 16’321 def and magic def. You need debuffs to bring down boss. Their team lacked debuffs at rexipher.

Magic def break debuffs:
linker3 spirit shock attribute (25% break)
Runer rune of destruction attribute (15% break)
Bokor hexing (up to ~11% break)
Paladin resist elements (8% break)
Appraiser devaluate (8% break)

If you don’t have debuffs you will take long. Even +32 trans 10 staff cannot compensate. If you take long with low survival, you will get hit more and die a lot.

1 Like

I’m worried that new bosses just stay alive and nothing kill him and all on iToS ))
Too many bosses already no one need and stay
:tired:
too many support need for dealing damage, but we dont have 1 party for many boss right now ))
and i do some def equip and will make around 11k mdef, but dont know enough or not

Def cannot save you if you do not dodge boss attacks. 70-80k HP and 11k mdef can survive most weaker boss poke attacks. You must use appraiser devaluate and wizard lethargy on boss to reduce boss damage. Take kabbalist teammember ein sof 17 if you are low survival character and use revive. Fighting bosses on maps which allow squire basecamp is easier.

Videos
Performance of low gear spear-shield reitari at sausys room here
Need some AoE gear to mob decently. Skills do not have + AoE.

QS3 Rogue Hacka2 vs event boss here

2 Likes

any video sage or enchanter vs bosses or event bosses with high equip?

Do ktos received rank reset for new classes or players just start new char?

No not yet vs event boss.
But have some normal boss:

Sage
Of course this .gif of dimension compression new damage vs saalus boss here
Vs crystal mine boss A here
B here
Chrono3 sage2 vs card album boss here

Enchanter
Enchanter vs stage 5 CM boss here
Enchanter vs card album boss here

Videos
previous post here, include hackapelle2 vs event boss

After malleus-nerf patch, meta aa cleric vs event boss here

Krivis3 Druid3 taoist1 vs event boss here

Krivis3 Cleric3 Kabba1 Taoist2 challenge mode 5 solo here

Cleric3 bokor3 kabba3 vs event boss here

New try speedrun w3 thaum3 runer O2 dungeon300 here

Sage2 farmer (below level 350, no 350 weapon) build still doing great at HG340 here

@redwea release of 2 new classes was a big event. ~ 4 sub-events. Events were available on both ktest and ktos servers. Ktest server characters did not have to unlock onmyouji and reitiari through special quest. Ktest server also received more rank resets and rank-up items.

EXP burning!! event: +50% exp on weekends.

Opportunity!! event:
-Rank reset voucher (60 day duration) + stat reset potion (60 day duration) sent to each team.

Uska level-up event!!
New titles unlockable during event (translated by Gwenyth):
*Reminder: Names are tentative for the iTOS region and may differ if this update happens in future.

• Intuitive Savior
  • Revelation Recipient
  • Awoken Savior
  • Newborn Savior
  • Youthful Savior
  • Growing Savior
  • Juvenile Savior
  • Mature Savior
  • Proven Savior
    View Uska event rewards per level-checkpoint on nexon page here

Costume!! event:
And special costumes for free:

• Special Costumes will be given out to players who change into Onmyoji & Retiarii during the event timeline.
    • Retiarii: Rudiarius Costume
    • Onmyoji: Royal Robe Costume
      (These exclusive costumes are given out once per team.)
  • Event Duration: 28th Feb ~ 27th March
    ※ This is a different costume from class quest attainable ones, and may be transferred in team storage. Once the event period has ended the costumes will be sold through the TP Store.

Most recent patch on tokens: here

4 Likes