Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

Blue Lv.270

https://tos-kr.neet.tv/items?type=Neck&order=udated&f=1

200 mithril to craft the new agny lol

wish they upgrade options to purple to orange… i hope someday… blue is boring… XD

@game8bravo some classes will use necklace forever. Will you? Farm mithril now, sell later.

Builds so far:
W3 - ele3/thaum3 - sorc1/runer - onmyouji2
Pelta1 - hop2 - cors3 - reitarii2

Someone tried pelt1 hop2 rode3 murm1 rei1:

Previous musketeer post here

12k attack Sapper3 appraiser musket3 vs unique raid boss here
Solo canyon saalus here

Candy event hat

3 Likes

Murmillo helmet looks really good on reatirii costume :tired: better than murmillo default costume

2 Likes

i wanna build some summon build but im not sure

wanna go this path wiz link sor rc sage2

but first 6rank i have no idea to put it wiz2/3 link2/3 sor1/2 what path u guys suggest?

Wiz2 - link3 - sorc1 - runer - sage2. Or wiz2 - link2 - sorc2 - runer - sage2. After wizard patch, linker spiritual chain shares rune of protection (knockback immunity) to party members.

thanks! 20 charsssss

1 Like

i got so many mythril is easy… XD

thats pretty sad to see that ice wall is not affected by this necklace.

Do you know anything about the new necklace?like how to dorp this RC

I have yet to hunt it. Heard it might drop at the catacombs underground dungeon (manticen boss dungeon).

Videos
Previous videos here

Wiz2 link2 thaum3 onmyouji2 farmer at HG340 here
Threshold for oneshot with White Tiger Howling on Beast and Plant = 7000 magic attack.

3x Froster lord card(15% freeze for 4s) + 3x Specter Monarch card (30% to recover 5% SP when defeating Dark enemy) + 3x Armaos card (shield) with turtle shield try Challenge Mode 5 solo.
Wiz3 Thau3 Sorc1 Onmyouji2 Turtle shield CM5 video

Fencer shinobi CM5 solo sausys room 9 here

Cler3 bokor3 kabba3 vs event boss here

Psychokino PvP fast clear here

Lyric version of new class themes by Tree of Savior KR channel.
Reitarii here
Onmyouji here

2 Likes

I was thinking about Specter Monarch card , does it worth in most of maps?

The % SP recovery purple cards are just for specific maps. I would recommend it for farming builds.
For example if you hunt at HG340 sheep and cat, you use harpeia card (SP recov vs Lightning). Hunt at chicken and spider = use carapace (sp recov vs ice) or salamander (sp recov vs fire). Hunt at Nuo sword demon location = use specter monarch card. And so on.
All material mobs at coast maps (ephe coast, zeteor, iotheo) are ice. If you farm a lot at coast, use carapace card. The cards are just a bit of luxury. Not necessary. Cards will lower SP potion cost a bit on several builds.

Wait for Legend card. Helga Legend card is supreme card for SP recovery (especially when solo). Only use Legend card on your main character. Very expensive investment.

Monarch Helgasercle: Recover [STAR x 20] SP when killing a monster

General use Purple card: gazing golem x1 or x2 + other card is ok.

Thank you very much…

About farming hg340, which monsters are the weakest for Cleric AA meta build to farm ?

Go to place with Nuo (dark element), or chicken and spider (low HP). Cleric AA meta build does not need SP recovery purple card. SP cost of build is very low.

1 Like

Thank you very much. You help people a lot. :haha:

1 Like

I was checking https://tos.neet.tv/misc/damage-compat and thinking about the Terra Imp https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/59013 , as Daino gives Magic Attack and Terra Imp is ghost armor type and this mob have dark attribute, which holy from buffs increases damage even more

Yes, that mob is fine too of course. Just avoid the spot with the flying ranged shellfish mobs. And avoid the flying hook mob. Flying hook mob explodes in melee range when it dies. Bad for melee character like AA cleric.

OK spots (red spots and blue square).

How did you got the red spots and the map? Is it from tos-kr.neet.tv or other website?