Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

No, if you look at the video carefully, his casting got interrupted quite a few time.

Wow… 3 Seconds of pull which they can easily jump out of… the spell would end before they could even struggle

the tree is ok,or you rather imc gut the pull effect from that skill for good like they did to frost pillar… we cant choose… lets just be happy the pull is back… we have other means of pulling like linker… ;-

2 Likes

aww rip so need atleast wiz2 to work properly…

Can someone give me information about the “Title Collection”? Whats the bonus we get and if Event Titles are shared across all team characters

edit: also, someone have a guide of how to get all ingame titles avaliable?

edit2: someone flagged my post as off-topic lel, this title collection is new on ktest/ktos don’t think this is offtopic.

Did IMC forget this thing they did dividing classes into 2 groups?
r1-r7: “noob” classes
r8-up: “pro” classes

The “noob” classes were supposed to be “throw away” classes if they didn’t have support/utility while the “pro” classes where the identity of the class tree you chose. If it’s dps, it better be good/great dps. IF its support/utility it better be good/great support/utility.

Omnyoji … meh at both.

I’m guessing the answer is no, since I’ve seen no mention of it, but just going to check if anyone knows here. Are any Retiari skills cloneable?

Back again! Forum hit me left right with error 500 and 502. :sleepy: Cannot load all posts without delay right now, please post question again if unanswered.

You referred to the wizard3 psychokino3 runecaster1 sage2 build solo CM5 here.
And the wiz3 thaum1 sorc1 runecaster necromancer3 CM5 solo here

Most wizards are able to solo until CM5 pretty well. Wizards have great AoE after the big wizard patch. Just need high attack and good survival.

All repost videos:
Wiz3 ele3 sorc1 shadow2 CM5 here
Wiz3 ele3 runecaster1 shadow2 CM5 here
Wiz3 ele3 featherfoot3 (best survival for sausys room9 CM5 due to levitate) here
(bit older video) mario giant build wiz2 - wiz3/pyro1 - thauma3 runecaster enchanter2 CM5 here and variation on mario build CM5 here (after a later patch, cannot use flame ground in giant mode anymore though)
Pyro2 thauma3 sorc1 enchanter2 CM5 here
Kannushi, get more info about wizard classes at the back up guide collection here, in case forum down again.

Please refer to this post here

I remember there was already a guide on kr forum about the new titles. I do not pay a lot of attention to achievement & title. I remember my character received some minor bonus stats (+Stats, +damage) in a new interface.

Wow crash forever :no_mouth:

1 Like

I think Onmyouji was conceived as a “really big aoe” class. Most skills can hit an area as big as meteor’s. Having little damage is probably the way devs found to balance this out.

Awesome links. Thank you very much.

Do you think a sorc3 could survive cm5? I saw this guy with full spr and gears that have huge damage and thought it could be possible: https://youtu.be/v6PkVgP_0Uc

Yes of course. Sorc3 is very similar to sorc2, and sorc2 builds are able to reach stage 5. After patch, most wizard builds will reach stage 5. Challenge mode is faster with a party, I recommend shouting to make a party quickly.

Summary of important info on Onmyouji
Onmyouji is supposed to be easier and a bit weaker Elementalist. Onmyo skills are multi-hit too, with lower damage, and are very easy to hit skills.

Greenwood tree needs 2 paper dolls to cast, and it doubles to 4 paper doll cost with pull attribute. All remaining onmyo skill requires 1 paper doll per cast. Each paper doll is 300 silver. (edit: recent patch change paper cost to 50 silver each). Onmyo skills have cast time, except genbu armour turtle shield.

Tiger roar does not scale on damage, just on targets. Tiger damage is decent on plant and beast mob. Onmyouji2 tiger movespeed attribute is convenient. Tiger roar briefly stuns enemies.

Turtle shield does not prevent interrupts. SP recovery status does not function when shield is on. Turtle shield stacks with armaos card. Cannot stack with magic shield. Probably good skill with Legend card to recover SP on kill.

Water spray skill always deals 5 hits when it hits an enemy. Ignore the splashing 3x3 wave animation.

Toyou cannot hit flying enemies. The damage is halved when enemies are knocked down. Knocked down enemies are immobilized for the duration of the skill. Knock down attribute scatters mobs a lot.

Fire Fox shikigami attribute for psychokino gravity pole adds 1 extra hit of fire damage to* each hit of gravity pole. Psychic pressure range is extended by the attribute to be more similar to gravity pole range (but still a bit shorter). Attribute turns psychic pressure and gravity pole into fire element.
Did not notice damage increase with agny necklace equipped. Fox damage does not scale with SPR. Take 0 fire fox if you are not psychokino.

Greenwood Tree duration is 3 seconds, dealing 3 hits per second for 9 hits. The pull attribute lasts 3 seconds too. Wear froster lord card to get old feeling of frost pillar.
Greenwood tree damage over time attribute deals Earth damage, similar to the skill’s element (even if the attribute is named Poison). Maxed attribute deal 10 hits over 5 seconds. The damage over time is applied when the tree disappears.

Onmyoji Damage values <<<click

Elementalist sandstorm outdamage most onmyo skills~~

Remaining damage values of elementalist found here

Videos (some reposted, please excuse me)
Chrono3 onmyouji2 at sausys room 9 here

Wiz3 ele3 runer onmyouji2 at HG300 here
Wiz3 ele3 pyro1 onmyo2 dg300 here

Pyro2 wiz2 psychokino3 onmyo2 DG300 here
Cryo3 psychokino3 onmyo2 dg300 here

Cryo3 ele2 runer onmyo2 at castle wall here
wiz3 link3 rune1 onmyo2 at castle wall here

lil samson showing onmyo aoe size at demon prison here
mia’s onmyo at dg300 here
hblaze’s wiz3 link3 rc onmyo2 at dg300 here
Diern’s channel for various reitarii and a onmyo test here

try to simulate stronger weapon with thauma, ~4500 magic attack onmyo2 dg300 here
9000 magic attack onmyo2 at dg300 here

Refer to that video’s comment for explanation of onmyo costume quest

Reitarii things

Info deleted to prevent confusion. A recent patch changed reitarii skills again.

Combo gif 1 here
gif 2 here

Reitarii at catacombs mission here
Sword3 pelt1 corsair3 reitarii2 at nobreer forest here
Fisherman siau mission here
Fisherman at pystis forest here
Diern’s channel for various reitarii and a onmyo test here

No, don’t think so. Have seen several shinobi reitarii but never saw reitarii skill copy.

Some other tests
new psychokino magnetic force vs several cleric immunity skills
A
B

Fireball still bad skill without psychic pressure combo here

1 Like

Hey there! Have u tested wizz c3 kino c3 ? Onmyc2? Do u happen to know/have any videos?

In general, wich build u thoght best, like, for damage and playability?

In my previous post there are 2 videos with psychokino3 onmoyji2, the gameplay is very similar. Psychokino heavy gravity + onmyo toyou = toyou finally hits flying enemies. Onmyoji firefox attribute is a great buff for psychokino. Fix problem of short range on psychic pressure, and fix problem of low damage on gravity pole. With tree and magnetic force you get 2 mob grouping skills, both group 10 targets each.

I feel like onmyoji is a very easy class to play, you cannot mess up skill aiming. Skills are very big and will always hit enemies. Onmoyji has high silver cost and high SP cost on skills. Tree10 with attribute cost over 1000 SP, and tiger with attribute cost over 800 SP per overheat. Toyou consume 900 SP with 2 overheat. Tree with attribute cost 1200 silver per cast. Other skills cost 300 per cast. Cooldown of onmyoji is low, so skills are used often.

For playability: I recommend wizard2 surespell. If you also have quickcast (wizard3 or thaumathurge3 brain attribute), you will enjoy onmoyji more. Quickcast is especially important on elementalist3 Runecaster Onmoyji2 build, to increase skill rotation speed. Turtle shield must not be used on INT build, your SP cannot keep up. Drain SP faster than party of 5 shadowmancers. Turtle shield is a SPR build skill.

I also tried farming onmoyji build with linker and thauma, but the performance is lower than other farming builds. Onmoyji Earth multi hits (tree and toyou combo with linker earth damage attribute) break link too fast. Wizard2 sleep dream attribute doubles damage of tiger howling, it was the most decent combo with low hits. And onmyoji silver cost per skill does not make a lot of sense for cost effective farming build.

Hey, seen any high trans lycanthrope vids? (druid 3)

Do you know cast time for every Onmyouji skills? Also, what do you think of Wiz2-Kino2-Chrono3-Onmyouji2 as replacement for current CryoChrono meta? Kino2 gets Magnetic Force, Heavy Gravity has synergy with Toyou and FireFox + Psychic Pressure.

Hi,

With wizard rework, there was also some changes for swordman in ktos, right? Which builds does how’s the highest damages for boss in the swordman builds? Does Doppel 3 > Shinobi have the best damage?

Okay then, was theorycrafting a shinobi-retiari for a pvp assassin so I wanted to check if it had bossing potential. Have to wait and see if anyone at ktos brings a retiari build to pvp I guess.

Have druid here but not using dog stance. challenge mode solo
Hammer dog at sausys room here

@Kannushi refer to this post here for calculations

@Jyabami does not exceed 3s casting time, please open images in my previous post to view cast time for skills.

Today several new buffs for our new classes, matador costume quest made easier, and reitarii costume quest is easier too (it was really too much). Check Gwenyth’s pastebin! https://pastebin.com/NresDddd
Finally onmyo paper doll cost is reduced to 50 (from 300).

They tried to create more synergy for omnyo and psychokino.

Firefox Shikigami: Fireball (Attribute)
- A new attribute has been added.
- The Firefox Shikigami summon’s fireball attack will deal 3 consecutive hits.
- The duration of the Firefox Shikigami will change to 10 Seconds.
- Increases SP Consumption by 20%

Firefox Shikigami:
- Attack Range has been reduced slightly.
- The number of hits the skill does has been changed to deal 2 hits. (From 1 hit)

Firefox Shikigami: Additional Attack (Attribute)
- The tooltip has been updated to state “3 additional attacks”. (Previously " 4 additional attacks")

1 Like

Anyone test the damage on it since the patch? They said they fixed bugs with its damage calculation I believe. Maybe scale with SPR?