Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

Actually, right now, it seems like the fox doesn’t scale with your weapon either.

Might be bugged. Either way though, the SFR on it is extremely low… if it doesn’t scale with SPR, it probably isn’t worth it.

It does.

• Always under 9k with 315 Rod+0.
  • Wait until fox gone, change Weapon, summon again.
  • Always over 9k with 315 Staff+11.

Changing or removing weapon after summoning the Fox does not change the damage.

That would be very strange as it’s only the second case I know of that snapshots MATK… but depending on how they coded it, it’s certainly possible.

Fox is just a Bone Pointing kundela above your head with fire-damage.
I was expecting a ranging free salamion with INT scaling…

Maybe its not a ‘real summon’ or in some way new/different :thinking:

It’s not the first time. Summon Familiar is a “summon” but it’s specifically coded to use your MATK for its attack etc.

Anyways, I’ll open the code for it later and I’ll have a better idea how they implemented it and what it’s intended to do.

1 Like

It is really a npc that follows and auto attacks, i couldn’t damage it during duel with nothing. I Dont think it is worth even a point if you are not kino c3 but there is the cute factor.

Which ipf file and file inside of it are you going to find that information?

At least I don’t think you going to do memory scan and reverse engineering from the possible pieces that are involved with this skills, that takes a lot of effort

How about:
W1-Pyro3-Thauma3- Onmy2
W1-Cryo2- Thauma3- RC1-Onmy 2 (this one might be very funny because u get QC effect trough swell brain AND surspell trough ROP - without using Wizard more than 1 - RoI to boost frost skills

Wiz1-Pyro2-Thauma3-sorc1-Onmi2 is solid.
Wiz3-Ele3-RC-Onmi2 is a natural path.
Wiz2-Linker2/Kino2-Thauma3-Onmi2 for a conjurer farmer? May work.

And what about sp costs, what do you guys think?
i was planning to go full SPR onmi, since i have a decent weapon.
maybe gonna try some crazy sorcerer build, idk
2 weeks rank reset pls imc, i wanna test so many builds ooh shiet

i will go for full SPR too :slight_smile: (cuz will go linker and sorc) i watched omnis video and his spells cost imo much sp :stuck_out_tongue: not so much as shadowmancer but still much :stuck_out_tongue:

The SP consumption is more than manageable, but if you go omni2 full spr is very very good for the shield buff… The shield is amazing, i expect even a nerf for the melee evade attribute maybe.

Saw Bong video demonstration of Onmyouji. I got the impression that turtle shield can prevent cast interruption.

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skill-planner#2122aaa6kk.253555.354a7a55.1f2a3a6575.157585.819aaab5c4
which led me to think this could work nicely.

Class costume test Onmyoji

heres my attempt

Hmmmm Seems like Onmyoji has good AOE skills but the damage really lacking. My Warlock could easily kill 300DG boss with demon claw x 2 and maybe Mastema.

Also, The tree skills, how does it work? It seems the duration is really short… I hope IMC can buff this character if not I don’t think it’s really worth the change?

Does Onmyoji’s genbu shield have hidden surespell effect?

Tree and its pull last for 3 seconds… and that is pretty bad.