Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

omg this class seems extremly fun to play LOL
Im just wondering if we’ll still need elementalist, since as im seeing, onmyoji have a lot of overheats and low cooldown skills with full aoe.
what do you guys think?
just wondering about something like wiz 3 cryo 3 rc omny 2 or something, i dont like “meme” builds actually xD

i dont think ist a good idea to go only 1route … for example - you can pair RC-Ele AND onmy to get an ass full of aoe spells but may lack in strong singel target skills like shadowthorn.
so it may be more useful to pair onmy with low rank classes that lack in aoe.
But again - because of the cast time u will Need either W2/3 and/or CC classes like Psycho (would match with Fox as well) maybe a Pyro/Psycho omni would a smart idea like -
W2-Pyro2-Psy3-Onmy2, or W3-pyro2-psy2-onmy2 if u want QC
you could even make a w2-pyro1-ele3-psy1-onmy2 to get a more fire focused build… but as u may see the Problem here would be the max rank9 - ur not Abel to pair ele+pyro+psycho+onmy.
A funy build that would match this fire style would Need at last W2-pyro2-ele3-psy2-onmi2- rank11 (12 with onmy3) income xD

ah and once again for trans - maybe trans ONLY and removing upgrade (anvils) entirely would be more suitabel to have a Goal/achievment thats not rely on rng and is not as op as having both

Onmyoji builds could replace wiz3 with thauma3 as thauma has quickcast built into it with the wiz rebalance. Takes more circles tho but it’s a choice.

1 Like

I am testing with wiz2 kino3 ele2 omn2, and i gotta say its really fun. PP have a really big range with the fox attribute.

yeah, u’re right! thats cuz i dont like pyro (even the new), but i do agree it lacks some single target/burst skills.
but idk, we dont have much options on lower ranks, nothing compared to the shadowCancer (yeah, with C), thats why i was thinking about something strong like rune of ice + ice wall or any other ice skill.

i play wiz 3 ele 3 sorc 1 sage 2 atm, full int (but i reaaally, REAAALLY wanna be full spr, for more summon scaling), and i feel like its a “complete” build. i have alot of aoe, decent damage single and constant damage with the 200% angry netherbovine (for general content, for cm i use Gorkas/Froster). I hope Onmyoji have decent skill % damage, so i can just replace sage and still go full spr. I like sorcerer c1, the summon is really strong.

from other thread. check that one too.

1 Like

ty very much sir!

/20charslalala

hey guys can i ask ? what marching fire (SR) lastest buff ?

You shot while u march forward :slight_smile:

i like shadow -iam aiming for a W1-Pyro2-Ele3-FF1-Shadow2, until i know what the master class works like, i mean if they need c2 at c3 their usefullness may be limited.

to the Ice theme, how about:
W1-Cryo3-Ele3-Onmy2 (may lack cause of surspell need)
W1-Cryo3-Ele2-RC-Onmy2 (this one may be fun to play - pure ice power)
W2-Cryo2-Ele3-Onmy2 (no FP…)
W2-Cryo3-Ele2-Onmy2 (no Meteor/RoI)
W2-Cryo3-Psy2-Onmy2 (IW/PP build)

As u can see - u cant have anything and always will lack to et the full potential out of it - u have to decide how u want to play and what ur playstyle suits best.

on top - the more classes join the circle 8 the harder it will be to get an allround op class
imagine just a max of 10 ranks - u wont be abel to be rank8 c3 AND masterclass together if both are settled on rank8 +

hmm i think i will do wiz2 link3 rc sorc1 omn2 <3

Smh, where are the Murm x Reti PvP vids?

I remember trans was stronger (it gave 500% at max level) and when they nerfed it to 200%, people had heart attacks, cried, moaned, said it was unfaaaair… some even quit…

Ah, this forums are always entertaining.

as i said, both where overkill just from the beginning because u CAN get numbers that are beyond good and evil.

Sword1 Pelt1 Hop3 Corsair2 Reti2 in Siauliai here

Wiz2 Pyro2 Kino2 Sorc1 Onmyoji2 in DG300 here

Wiz3 Pyro1 Ele3 Onmyoji2 in DG300 here

i like the fox it acts like a summon but more of a satelite turret around the caster.
Im leaning towards
wiz3 link2 sorc2 omni2
wiz2 link3 sorc2 omni2
i’ll be comfortable with surespell than heavy reliant on that turtle shell skill what ever its called.
please share your skill set up for omni in both int and spi stats… got a feeling it will vary.
new frost tree aka the real growing tree has pull and dmg… and that water skill did not expect to be a wide area skill… that roar also suprised me… its all area… like an ele in steriods…

i prefer RC than sorc 2 cuz if u dont want to ride sorc 2 is not THAT good imo :slight_smile: sorc1 for me is enought :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: thats why i will stick with wiz2 link3 sorc1 RC omn2 :slight_smile:

i do ride… :slight_smile: i got 4 sorce variants all with ride ability… so no worries for me in sorce2

this is the only skill that has some synergy with summon classes tho cause it’s the only one benefitting from spr, as of now the fox doesn’t benefit from spr at all. :x

its ok… nothing a +16 trans 10 primus staff with blue gems lvl7 above cant fix. i do wish fox would be spi… its a cute summon XD