Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

Wow, thanks for the reply mate!
So, i dont think i have conenction issues. I main SR, wich is full dex (~450 atm), and its very nice. My ping is around 0,050-0,080.
just asked about stats cuz we have that reset event on itos, so i wont need to level up actually. I was wondering how they invest points because of the minimun difference on spr/dex (like 500 dex 600 spr, close stats). thinking about like “oh we have ~360 points, so guess im going 180/180 and get some hybrid gear” etc.
last question, about the build… in your opinion, do you think sorc 3 is a must? im considering quicken from chrono 1, or this skill lv 5 doesn’t bring too much to the table?
im considering just buy quicken scrolls, like the enchant fire i’ll buy too.
now my enchanter is linker 2 pyro 1 thauma 3, its good actually but joint penalty hit count is making me cry =/ haha

again, thank you very much for the reply, i really apreciated!

1 Like

@Pururin Oh, this ping is unfortunate. You should go low dex and High INT. SPR is only for thauma and sorcerer (and necromancer) builds.

Cryo3 Chrono3 Enchanter2 is ok! Popular support with chrono. Low Dex or 0 dex, high INT. Your own quicken will already increase your attack speed.

Linker1/2-Thauma3-enchanter2 is good too. Better damage boosting support and cheaper option. Swell buffs increase your damage a lot. If you pick thauma3, you can also go SPR. Low DEX (maybe around 61?), high INT or high SPR.

I cannot give you a very accurate dex recommendation because I do not have a lot of experience with different //ping and Dex testing.

This is good! You have a good connection. You can go medium~high dex, maybe try 150 dex? The user in the video went Full Dex and is using SPR&Dex equipment. 180/180 split is also fine, it will depend on your preference. Usually parties have chronomancer quicken buffer and also priest monstrance (increase dex by 30% and then +10 dex). Hope this helps.

No, sorc3 is not a must. Sorc1 = never use riding, rely on strong auto-attack summons. Sorc2 will give riding, and sorc3 is just ‘a little bit more summon damage’.

If you pick chrono1, you will have a free quicken. Of course scroll is also possible. Please remember chrono3 support is very popular, and they will likely have a higher level quicken. If you don’t pick chrono1, you could pick linker2. Pyro2-thauma3-sorc1-enchanter2 is also an option if you are willing to drop linker and you will not have Sorc Riding.

3 Likes

thank you very much! helped me a lot!
i guess im going 150-200 dex / rest spr, so i’ll have decent attack speed and summon damage. tomorrow im gonna try sorc 3, i have some decent cards for riding (zaura, nether, temple etc).

thank you again dude!

2 Likes

i have both pyro2 thauma3 sorc1 ench2 and cryoo3 chrono3 ench2 and a LITTLE better I like thauma-sorc one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

so for zealot, if i want to max out Fanatic Illusion damage, what other classes should I pick? krivis and paladin? in my opinion monk is not good with this tipe of build, and btw, fanatic Illusion scales with physical right?

A disadvantage of sorc1 is no Morph. With morph it is possible to have 1 card 10 star and change it into other cards. Sorc1 must level multiple cards to 10 stars if you plan to switch cards a lot. Personally I love thauma3 too.

@Pururin Krivis3 melstis extends Fanatic Illusion (double duration) and also fanaticism. Fanatic Illusion is a Physical + Lightning skills, strong vs ice mobs. You must pick classes you will enjoy.

Can you guys suggest me the mergen 2 build you find the least disapointing?

I was thinking something like A2 - QS3 - x x - Mergen 2 so I’d at least have some sort of useful filler while waiting for mergen’s hugeass cds to be over.

Sap2 for broom Trap

Wugu2 for better single target and throw gu pot

Rogue2 for better single target damage, more crit chance and capture

Dump an Archer circle and go Fletcher 3 for World bosses

(Just ideas)

Arch2 Sapper2 fletcher3 mergen2 is still decent.

I’m going with this build:
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21333444h.152535.3f4f657585.1f3f456575.14253541

I can’t decide on what would be good to take for rank 9 though. Is Shadowmancer c1 worth taking at rank 9?

Your runecaster skillcasting will get interrupted. For wizards, when in doubt, pick sorc1 for sustained summon damage. Or linker1. You could also consider wiz2 surespell for runecaster.

1 Like

I won’t be casting much RC skills. It’s just for Rune of Ice. I’m trying to theme the build around ice.
Sorcerer 1 might work, but I’d be INT. I’ve never tried full INT Sorcerer.

I like it a lot. Also Enchant earth works on Summons, quite nice. Waiting for Gorkas for large AoE to supplement enchanter2 lightning hands quick AoE.

So they increased the damage but also decreased uptime of Ein Sof by 50%?
They sure must be some sorts of “genii”, because this will result in more deaths of normal players who aren’t swordsman/archer/wizard.

I don’t really understand why Ein Sof has to be nerfed in the first place. Heal was already nerfged to 50 seconds CD, so having Ein Sof which doesn’t increase your normal HP but your max HP will require you to use at least 1 overheat of Heal at the start of the battle to fill up these extra HP.

Also, if it’s allowed to bring more armor with whaling & e.g. Swell Right Arm/Barrier/Aspersion, why is it not well-recieved if someone brings more HP? TBL is battle league, not killing- or slaughtering league, you can also win bin outlasting your opponent, which is a tactical maneuver, damaging him and then increasing your max HP/healing rate so you have the highest HP when the round is over.

With the current changes IMC placed a huge “FU” against everyone playing Kabbalist C2/C3 in PVP just to have more fodder for the killhungry Cannoneers & Murmillios, gg catering only these two Classes & helping them to achieve easier kills (damage was increased from 10->20%).

Survival is not well-recieved, people who play red-circled Classes want to drop their opponents at all costs it seems(And IMC supports their mentality with the TBL adjustments that are just in favor of those killing Classes).
Meanwhile, OP Cassis Crista still untouched, Shadow Thorn only had the double hit against players removed (still same low CD time and overheat count, player will still die, now not with 1 or 2 casts but with 2-4 casts; how convenient that the skill has so many overheats to still kill one enemy every 15-18 seconds).

TL;DR for :arrow_up:, ToS TBL is :tired:

2 Likes

same ;3 and for froster lord for my sorc shadow x3

With froster lord card, can we get [subzero shield] to freeze ranged again?

I am just trying so hard to not change my pd into my all-time favorite - monk fighter and now they launch this…bye doctor

Can’t decide between:

Wiz-Pyro-Link2-Thaum3-Ench2

or

Wiz-???-Link2-Thaum3-Shadow2

On one hand, Ench 2 route requires very little investment and is more group supportive (Agility and Enchant Earth helps survive a lot better)
Shadow 2 route can solo better (link->thorn a few times and I doubt anything will survive) and doesn’t have to worry about ping as much, and the huge SP cost on Shadow’s skill would give more reason to take SPR (though I’ll probably do some mix of INT/SPR, maybe 1:1 or 1:2 since I enjoy using transpose->HP pot for massive healing)

Btw, is the HP of the clone based on your current or your max HP? IF it’s based on max I can see Transpose->clone being quite useful at tanking large amount of hits.

3x New bgm on Tom’s channel : here

(this change has yet to arrive on itos)
Grooving Muzzle AA musketeer build vs boss:

And at Dungeon 300 solo here

Mashinios musket catacombs mission here

Cata-3 Lancer2 at HG 340 here

Class-specific, iTos is still missing:
-linker & falconer rework patches (bye 0 aoe def ratio, bye circling expand)
-sorc summon buff patch (all % damage up, except marnox)
-necro, sorc, bokor summon buff patch (increase AoE of all summons)
-cata, hoplite, dragoon buff patches
-matador buff patches
-thauma nerf patch (goodbye swell off-hand)

few videos
Thauma3 sorc1 shadow2 1000+SPR marnox at HG 340 here
Paladin2 Druid3 Inquis1 at sausy room here
Samson Shadow hallucination and pain barrier here
Mashinios mace Corsair shinobi test here

Reiter with new Sleigh mount dung300