Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

New patch up. Included minor matador buffs
Druid sterea trophy was fixed in the patch @Wolfy @Wurmheart

3 Likes

So no wizard rebalance this week :sad:

Damn, I’ve been holding off on resetting any wizards cause I was waiting for possible patch as well… Guess i’ll try to leave wizards for last days of reset event then.

that’s what smart people should do :haha:

(fast forward to last day of rank reset with still no wiz rebalance info)
*start panicking

Just put linker in your wizard build and then you will get a free reset regardless :3

(at least that happened in ktest with linker and falconer builds, not sure if it happened in ktos)

Did the original Matador release come with Faena’s Risk Taking Attribute? Just wondering since I can’t find it in ITOS.

1 Like

With the Hangman “nerf” reducing mobs Aoe Def only to 1, is linker-thauma-shadowmancer still effective at farming? Or do we need full 3 centauros 10* cards?

Both KTEST and KTOS received!
Per team, you get 2x rank reset voucher if you have at least 1 character with falconer or linker.
Per team, you get 2x skill reset if you have at least 1 char with cata, hoplite or dragoon.

I cannot guarantee anything for steam server.

@Sensate Yes, original matador received the risk attribute.

@vfajoses Still effective because shadow conjuration is true AoE. Shadowmancer does not need any AoE gear.

Other news

If you have not read the latest patch translation, please read Gwenyth’s translation: https://pastebin.com/fHvZVAcA

Everyone seen the new class teaser yet? Shown on KR TOS site.

It is part of the chibi teasers, like back in the day.
Example: Cleric rank 7 teaser long time ago

5 Likes

Thanks alot, grey. You’re the best!

1 Like

Thanks man. I knew they forgot to put it lol.

1 Like

Heavy thauma nerfs.

Thaumaturge:
- Swell Left Arm:
Fixed issue where the effects of this skill was also being applied to the equips in the secondary weapon slot.

Swell Right Arm:
Fixed issue where the bonus physical/magical attack bonuses was being applied to the main hand weapon.

The skill description also changed according to this nerf.

NEW:
Swell left arm: only increase Primary Physical attack, and Magical attack in F1 status window.
Swell right arm: only increase Secondary Physical Damage in F1 status window.

OLD: swell left arm increase pirmary physical attack, magical attack, and secondary magical attack. Swell right increase secondary physical attack, primary physical attack, magic attack.

The defensive effect of swell right when wearing a shield did not change.

It is viable to go Thauma2/3 with Staff weapon and only Swell left arm buff now. Thauma3 builds will lose ~40% of their power, old swell arm would give 1k damage each and swell head around 500 damage.

Now, swell right is only useful if you wear a rod + shield.
Swell right is useful if you party with Reiter, bulletmarker, cannoneer, corsair, rogue, and of course shield users(def boost).

More wizard rebalancing expected.

2 Likes

Which one is most meta right now in ktos? Thauma-shadowmancer or thauma-ff3?

Woah, after linker’s previous nerf that’s simply a huge hit to the core of most wizard “useful” pve builds (which are the farmer ones imo).

i do not consider it a “huge” hit, Thauma is very cheap right now

chrono is also a valid alternative to Thaumaturge, Switching to staves is also an option as they have more raw power and +1 AAR.
Sorcerer is still huge and works well with enchanter

For thaum builds, most meta is enchanter2. Then Featherfoot3, and lastly shadowmancer(though shadowmancer is most popular for PvP). Enchanter2 and shadowmancer fit on all builds. Featherfoot fits best with Linker.

@yurichalps Yes, the linker + thauma combo is very popular.

Expecting buffs to PvE pyro, kino, perhaps alchemist(?).

Maybe sorc will get minor changes too even though summons were buffed recently. Sorc1 is very popular as a filler due to the sustained damage it provides. There was even a discussion about elementalist3 warlock3 vs warlock2+sorc1. A player said ‘just pick sorc1 with marnox card on any build and your damage will increase a lot. High enchant on weapon will take care of low INT problems, so build SPR’.

Vid of elementalist warlock2 sorc1 testing damage (high gear): here

Lancer2 at PvP TBL by Rangee (top #10 pvp player) video click here

@Su-Kral Yes, sorc + enchanter is great too!

It is easy to get high dual stat and even triple stat with new gear options.
DEX(atk speed) + SPR(summon dps) build is best for sorc enchanters.

Example of 500+ SPR and 600+ DEX set-up for sorcerer enchanter:

2 Likes

hey greyhiem, ty for the vids!
question: in this “dual stat” build, do you know how he spent stat points? i mean, lets say 360 points 50/50 in dex/spr or something…

im reeeeally interested on this enchanter build, i was trying to figure out a setup. thinking about cryo 3 chrono 2 sorc 1 enchanter atm, just for move+attack speed buffs. I have a Zaura card, here in silute Marnox card is soooooooooo rare…

sry my english, im from brasil btw
thanks again!

1 Like

Looks like they are using a form of warmode to remove effects?

On the KR server, user had tested the effect of dex on wizard attack speed (lightning hands). Basically, test result: 250~300 dex = +1 attack per second (so 2 attacks per second). Dex and attack speed is a bracket system.

Taiwan ToS user test with dex and attack speed, it might not be similar for different weapons (some weapons naturally have a faster animation):

This will give you an indication of the bracket system and the effect of dex on atk speed.
HPS = hits per second. Right mouse button-> view in new tab if you cannot see it properly.

Some enchanter2-sorcerers went full dex.

On iToS, you likely have some connection problems, so it is not smart to go full Dex. If you feel like your connection is bad, you should go low~medium dex and high spr. Try to type //ping in chat to view your ping.

Ping examples: 0.1 ping = 0.1s delay, this is bad. Go low dex.
If ping shows 0.03 , this is great! A 33ms delay is good. Go high dex.

The amount of dex will depend on your connection, I recommend you to test at the highlander master Room vs dummies and try different amount of DEX/SPR mix, and then use the stat reset potion to get your optimal amount of dex on your character. If your ping is bad, I would not recommend 90+ DEX.

During leveling, you should take SPR first because you will turn into sorcerer before you get enchanter2. Dex is only useful when you are already enchanter2 with Lightning Hands.

Some more popular Card ideas for you
AoE Farm, Good normal-attack AoE attacks:
-Gorkas. Largest Hitbox size, single hit (not available on steam server yet)
-Marnox. Strong double hit, large size (expensive card from Worldboss)
-Netherbovine. Fast melee AoE headbutt.
-Templeshooter, double arrows pierce through mobs, also stronger with necro decay.

Bossing Normal attack:
-Froster Lord. Magic attack, deals ~3 hits per attack on big targets (not available on steam server yet)
-Necroventer. Fast attack and Strike damage for Lethargy attribute. Cheap card from dungeon. Double hit on big targets.

Riding Cards, strong riding skills:
-Marnox, big hitbox multihits, cooldown quite high.
-Froster Lord, big hitbox multihits, medium cooldowns.
-Templeshooter, CD quite high.
-Netherbovine, shout AoE is also strike type.
-(…)

If you love Lightning caster + summoner wizard, sorc + enchanter is perfect for you.

@Remiri It might be, I am not sure. There are some addons on the KR forum which I have not seen on the Steam Server addon manager. I did not pay a lot of attention to addon posts.

6 Likes

Ok so if I don’t have sorc in my build, i should go full int? I have about 0.1 ping to the server. And whats the best build for enchanter c2? Cryo 3 Chrno 3 Enchanter c2 or something with thauma and linker?

1 Like