Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

Hey, I’m thinking to make a cl2/priest3/chap/PD2/Inq build, full SPR. Because I like more to play pve content (currently due the bad balancement), and I like to play solo sometimes (especially HG).

So I had this idea considering as a goal to distribute the maximum amount of hits per second to apply blessing. I wouldn’t need go to PD3 cause it does not have any new damage skill, I think Inq for wheel, hammer skill, and MM.

What do you think? My doubt is if Inq combines well with full SPR priest.

If you will stay Magic based, you could still take PD3 for the attributes:

Plague Doctor3 Incineration: NEW attribute: Rapid Response: Each tick of damage will be 0.1s faster (max level: 1).

Plague Doctor3 Plague Vapours: NEW attribute: Rapid Infection: Each tick of damage will be 0.1s faster (max level: 1).

Plague doc 3 attribute for pandemic: incineration diffusion (requires pandemic level 11).
-Pandemic spreads the fire of Incineration with a 5% chance per attribute level (max level 10 = 50% chance)
-increase SP cost by +50%
-The spread always affects all mobs.
-The attribute spreads incineration and the chance applies per enemy. For example, 10 mobs = 10 chances of 50% each to spread incinerate.

Think I translated response wrongly on incineration attribute. Perhaps it is respiration or combustion. Should make sense with fire.

I have not seen PD2 - inquis1 without a paladin3 hybrid build. SPR chap is not very popular after rank 9 because PardonerShop Blessing does not expire (the hitcount is removed). You can buy all priest buffs from Pardoner shop, and you can buy Pardoner Increase Magic Def buff at the pardoner shop too. Shopbuffs will use the SPR status of the Seller, so find a high level seller with good +SPR gear.

2 Likes

I have made a first attempt of build considering what you said. I am a little out of date about the recent changes in classes. Can you take a look on my build? https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skill-planner#4112bbbeeg.1a2a345561.152545.1f65758a9a.192a356175.41657584

I have realized that paladin are with different skills, do you know where I can find its descriptions?

Thank you for the informations o/\o

Fix it for ya
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skill-planner#4112bbbeeg.1a2a345561.152545.1f65758a9a.192a35546171.41657584

New skills of paladin just use google translate:

1 Like

Sanctuary is a max level 10 skill because it is unlocked at Paladin Circle2. Tosneet must update.

@Krystal It is an ‘abbreviation for’ holy property ( 신성 속성 ). I don’t know why translator will say it is sex property.

@Kalahari I will tell you here, because I cannot include any more info in first post (text size limit).

Demolition: charge up (1.5s) and deal 3 hits.
The skill description will say 7 hits, but it is fake-hit. The real amount of hits is 3 hits:
1 hit displayed as 2 hits,
1 hit displayed as 2 hits,
1 hit displayed as 3 hits.
This skill gets +12 AoE attack ratio bonus.
2 overheat, 25s CD
Attribute: chance to inflict [Stun]
Can only be used with 2-Handed mace

Sanctuary:

For as long as the Paladin holds their prayer, Sanctuary increases ally defense, an increase which then determines the strength of the additional Holy property attack the skill provides.

So Sanctuary offers decent protection and attack boosts to nearby dealers who may be short on defense or HP. On the other hand, the skill can only be used with a shield equipped and it lasts for a maximum of 10 seconds (it isn’t canceled when the casting character is attacked).

Can only be used with 1H mace + shield or 1h sword + shield.
Max 10 second channel (you cannot do anything during channel), 30s CD
During channel, you and your allies in range receive bonus def. The bonus def is based on your (you = you are the channeling paladin) def:
-Bonus Physical def equal to (10% of paladin Physical def per level).
-Bonus magic def equal to (10% of paladin magic def per skill level).
During the channel, you and your allies will receive bonus damage (holy property) based on your def.
This skill is not affected by any def buffs, it will only use your own def stats.
The skill consumes 10 holy water per cast.
Video of PD3 paladin3 using sanctuary to boost own damage here

Conversion skill is removed and added to Turn Undead.
-The Conversion skill will become a Turn Undead attribute, replacing the current [Conversion: Might Enhance].
-you can have up to 5 converted monsters at any time, which will act like summons and receive influence from your SPR stat and additional attack from your weapon’s magic attack.

-Paladin conversion base % to instantly kill is 45%
-Every 10SPR, the % to insta kill is increased by 1%. (with 550 SPR, you have 100% one shot chance).

Attribute: conversion
-enemies hit by the skill will turn into your allies with 10-20% chance
-works on non-undead and non-mutants
-if you are bokor, your pet command skills will work on your paladin converted pets too (‘command: attack here’)
-bokor flags do not affect paladin conversed mobs
-Pets cannot get buffed by sanctuary

Paladin C3 also gets the ‘hold C to guard with shield’ attribute.

4 Likes

Yes hahaha previous patch note IMC said it was a “typo” but i guess someone had used Google translator. Bing translator says “Lastname property” :haha:

1 Like

Sex property is op, new meta xD

Ty guys o/

2 Likes

If I go Zealot without investing on STR/DEX, I will have problems on pvp? like people dodging/blocking me all the time.

Block is more common.

Match vs zealot2 (video will start at the correct time):

Froster lord card is popular on classes without CC. Zealot2 can apply froster lord freeze easily.

This is the #2 TBL player (Rangee Po)

AAR gears are expensive in my server. They could have saved the situation a bit by adding natural AAR in Mergen skills but no, they wont do that. They have to, they just have to be that cruel, to satisfy something, to achieve something through that, they are sending a message but we still dont know what the message is.

Sometimes i have to ask myself, why this game hates archer so much, then and now :relieved:

Does the self damage freeze you too?

No. A patch has changed zealot self-damage (immolation) to ‘HP consumption’ instead of self-damage like it was during zealot release. It is similar to SP consumption.

The Immolation HP consumption cannot be mitigated in any way. Tested: paladin resist elements, bokor mackangdal, safety zone, (…).

self-damage like it was during zealot release

If iToS receives the old pre-balance rank 9 patch, you might still be able to mitigate the self-damage. The pre-balance zealot will be broken, pre-balance immolation clears every map.

So since it won’t be “damage”, paladin’s [sanctuary] shouldn’t increase the HP consumption right? I should be able to [immolate] then [sanctuary] for additional damage without hurting myself even more.

Your own buffs will not increase self-damage, that is correct! In a way, it is nice. The old self-damage immolation (pre-rebalance) would take your bonus damage and deal a lot of self-damage.

Nice. Saw a video of old self damage doing 58 damage turning into 3k during [sanctuary].

1 Like

@c2gaming.seetoo I might have some old vids and surely I have left the old posts with vids, please do not be confused. I am not able to manually delete old posts after each rebalance.

Did someone ask about a stabbing fencer? I remember someone did.
Video of hoplite3 fencer3 siaulai with fencer buff and debuffs + Hoplite buffed stabbing:

(reposting video)

And a hoplite3 doppel3 highlander2 siaulai video here

@mrshadowccg you are correct, it definitely includes 1 shinobi rank. Doppel3 hop2 shinobi1

3 Likes

I should have used “remembered an old video” instead of “saw a video”. I remembered that old interaction because of a new video of pd dots + [sanctuary]. I only have 1 rank left for filler and thought zealot1 would do better than pd1 for dot + sanc.

1 Like

You posted that right at the moment I made my topic :rofl:

He’s a HL 2 hop 2 doppel 3 shinobi 1 tho, I believe.

EDIT:
Actually, I think he’s HL 1 hop 3 doppel 3 shinobi 1. He doesn’t have Moulinet in his shortcuts, and his Stabbing seems to be doing 25 hits.

1 Like

Videos

QS rogue hackapel2 farming at HG 340 here

‘I love Fire’ pyromancer sorcerer with Firelord summon at HG here
Same user with Froster lord at HG 340 ‘changed my mind, Ice is superior’ here

Meta AA cleric will be the new game crasher (probably on itos) here
Mob die -> spawn inquisitor flame attribute -> kills mob -> spawn more flames -> crash increasing

1 Like

Little question. Why meta kriv3/Chap/ink1 is INT/DEX based and not SPR/DEX?